Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from the land of socks

Go down 
+5
ZeLoz (akaBill)
Shadow Blade
evilReiko
Valis
TurboYuko16
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 2:41 am

That was the worst thing to look at way more better then aeris's death. I mean that's something not many games do. Thats why Part II is the best of the series.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 6:16 am

iannafei wrote:
TurboYuko16 wrote:
And when you say Yuko nude in Valis II, it's only in the original version, right? When Megas tries to rape her while killing her mom, right? Odd, I was under the impression that at the end he wasn't such a bad dude afterall....

If the "original" version you are referring to is the ones on the Japanese computer systems (i.e. MSX2, X68K), well, I really believe Megas's main reason for having Yuko strip off her top armor was to humiliate her before he kills her.

From the impression I've got from translating someone's summary of that version (through a website translator, no less), basically Megas "promised" Yuko to "spare" Valia, in exchange she drops her sword and removes her armor. Valia, in the meantime, is trying to tell Yuko not to listen to him, just forget about her and save Dream Land instead. After a bit more taunting from Megas, Yuko, not wanting to to leave Valia behind, eventually decides to do as Megas asks. Yuko drops her blade and removes her armor. After Megas taunts her a bit more, he kills Valia, then comes after Yuko. Yuko is paralyzed with fear as Megas is readying the killing blow. However, at about the last second, Reiko appears, grabs the Valis Sword and Yuko, chops off Megas's hand with the blade (knocking the guy backwards), then vanishes (with Yuko and the sword in tow).

I agree with iannafei for most of what she said. except two things that I believe are different:

1. about Yuko stripping her armor - I think it's not about humiliating. I think Megas already knows how dangerous and threatening the sword of Valis is, that's why he asked Yuko to abandon her sword in exchange of Valia's life (of course, he is not the type of person who keeps promises), he put this evil plan in order to kill the queen of dreamland AND the threatening Valis warrior easily. Since the sword is related (in a magical way) to the armor, abandoning the sword will automatically cause the armor to disappear.

2. Yuko and Reiko (and the sword) didn't vanish - I think Megas is the one that was blown away. because just after that, Reiko and Yuko goes to Valia's corpse, right? happy

just little FYI, after that, Yuko really thought of abandoning Valis. and I think she said "it's all my fault", suddenly, Reiko slaps Yuko and tells her *some stuff that are conviencing, which I don't know what* to come again to her senses and believe in Valis.

and in the end of Valis II, Yuko cries, and thanks Reiko twice, no actually, thrice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

I think Yuko removed her armor "manually"... if she "drops" the power of the sword of Valis together with the sword, she returns to her school suit, right? And not shows only with the white skirt. sad eyes

OR that's an frustated Nihon Terenetto first attempt to make a Valis erogame?? mad
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

Female Number of posts : 88
Job : Me? A job? Are you kidding?
Hobbies : Never being here :P
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 11:17 am

True, so I think megas is just a perv. An evil perv. But...At the end it looked as if he turned good...wtf?
And, sorry to ask and seem like a total perv, but where may I find this video on Youtube?

Oh, and about the TurboGrafx 16...the controllers have stopped working. I got to play through most of my fav Hucards, and...I BEAT LEVEL 2 ON SPLATTERHOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!! Yeah, I'm lame... fear An then I got to the last level on Cratermaze! ...And then the controller messed up and got me killed... sad eyes But atleast I got the password for that level! So now, I can only watch the demos... sad
Oh well...
Yuko of Valis 3 *gasp* Yuko! I ish happeh now. Well... over that, for now atleast...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1531359/TheoneandonlyKaorin
SuperDeadite
Daydreaming Soldier
SuperDeadite

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

Here's my very late "welcome" message.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superdeadite
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:07 pm

TurboYuko16 wrote:
True, so I think megas is just a perv. An evil perv. But...At the end it looked as if he turned good...wtf?
And, sorry to ask and seem like a total perv, but where may I find this video on Youtube?

Click afro
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 9:23 pm

I still hear beeping....I think I'd rather hear the American dialogue, hey, it's funny. And why is Reiko's hair pink? It seems the main character always gets the short end of the stick, usually for the fan's benefits...Although...It's...Pixels....And at the end...Moon prism power XD Couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:00 am

I can answer this:

TurboYuko16 wrote:
And why is Reiko's hair pink?

because she was an evil character in Valis 1, now she turned from bad to good, so I believe that's why her hair changed alittle bit, I guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:12 am

I do not like her pink hair. Not one bit. Although, now my Tigermisu Pinata that I named Reiko is the same color...XD Oh, and do any of you guys have Xbox live? I do now. My Gamertag is TurboYuko. And my avatar is based off me, so you get a good idea of what I look like. I am not very photogenic...Which is why I have not posted pics of me here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the land of socks   Greetings from the land of socks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the land of socks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: Introduction-
Jump to: