Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 12:08 pm

Valis77 wrote:

tru but it does look just as good as the manga.

It's ok, but I tend to favor anime and manga a little more. Mostly because anime girls tend to have more...normal slender bodies. Pardon me for saying this, but american comic girls tend to have those insanely muscular like bodies, even the young ones on ocasion, not very pretty, cute, or hot.

Also they tend to have big lips, or lips that just stick out to much. To me, if you tend to notice the lips more then the rest of the body, then there is a bit of a problem. Pardon my slight banging the american art industry, but I tend to see not very actractive woman in the comics now a days.

Now just to let you know, in case you're wondering, confused
I do collect comics, but I tend to collect the ones that look like a cartoon in a way, like say, Batman the animated series, or the Spider-Man, and X-Men show from the 90s. Cause ones that tend to try and capture the real world look, tend to delve a bit to much in my opinion. Sorry, I guess seeing that art picture made me want to vent a little.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:14 pm

Be that is it may, i like any art no matter what it is it's not about which is better i like all types of art to me there all the same.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:11 pm

I know, people have their own tastes and opinions. I'm just saying. It's like that with food as well. I love pizza, and everyone I know loves pizza, but somewhere out there in the world, someone hates pizza.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm

if that person hates pizze we will have to brainwash it.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:58 am

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
I do collect comics, but I tend to collect the ones that look like a cartoon in a way, like say, Batman the animated series, or the Spider-Man, and X-Men show from the 90s. Cause ones that tend to try and capture the real world look, tend to delve a bit to much in my opinion. Sorry, I guess seeing that art picture made me want to vent a little.

IMO and flavor, I prefer anime/manga Razz
I agree with Megaman, cartoons are better as cartoons happy when comics try to become more realistic, they become boring tired

Valis77 wrote:
if that person hates pizze we will have to brainwash it.

lol lol lol lol lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
The Red Spectra
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
The Red Spectra

Male Number of posts : 351
Job : Messenger/Clerk.
Hobbies : Music. Cats. Anime. Roller Derby. Retro Gaming.
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 11:59 am

[quote="evilReiko"]I agree with Megaman, cartoons are better as cartoons happy when comics try to become more realistic, they become boring tired[quote]

Same goes for video games. I don't understand why companies are bent on making games as realistic as possible. I play games to escape reality. I'm also tired of playing games that play out like movies. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd watch a movie and not spend $60 to "play" one on my 360.
Back to top Go down
http://muchosugoi.blogspot.com
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:02 pm

Sorry to post suddenly like this without introducing myself, but...

Quote :
Same goes for video games. I don't understand why companies are bent on making games as realistic as possible. I play games to escape reality. I'm also tired of playing games that play out like movies. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd watch a movie and not spend $60 to "play" one on my 360.

SO TRUE

/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:01 pm

Same here!
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:42 am

I found new fanart in pixiv.net
pretty sweet happy eyes
Valna is looking awesome with that dress (specially the glasses and the jacket) !! chu

no offense, she's all yours Valis77 heh-heh

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Valis3small
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:21 am

I see the artist took note and gave Yuko, Reiko's band around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:12 am

Finally a Valna Fanart i will use this.
As for Yuko of Valis 1 the band around her wrist looks too tight on her.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 4:26 pm

today I did a deep search for Valis fanarts, and guess what.. I found lots amazing pictures Chu
while searching, I noticed that Valis fanarts are so many compared to H-Valis fanarts Chu if it keeps up like this, sooner or later we will get some official non-Hentai Valis games/comics/stories/etc chu

I'm sharing the pictures, enjoy happy happy it took lots of time to upload them to my photobucket account >_<

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 04062119min

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 282

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 5729762

I loves Valia picture here happy
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 5810666

finally some Cham fanarts, enjoy Cham-fans happy
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 OB000015

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 OB000016

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 OB000014

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 D0016055_23201934-1

looks like Yuko of Valis 1 and Reiko are commenting at some stuff, although I have no idea what they're saying lol!
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Valis010

and finally, a little surprize fanart I found drawn by FlowerCrown:
http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~ghost/colorillust35.htm

EDIT: that's not everything, I forgot to upload 3 more fanarts heh-heh

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 U108

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 U109

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 U110

Last edited by evilReiko on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 6:23 pm

It does me some good to know that a good amount of people don't like to see the nasty version of Valis. And those are some good pictures you've found evilReiko.

It was interesting to see someone sort of make a comic about some of the pictures posted here. Course I have no idea what they're saying, I can't read or speak the text.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 6:56 pm

sorry, forgot to upload 3 fanarts as well heh-heh just added them above heh-heh enjoy happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 7:02 pm

Hm, not that I'm nitpicking or anything, but I notice people tend to give the sword of Valis a red gem rather than a blue gem which is what its supposed to have. Just saying. That's probably a little detail they miss, so it's nothing to big.

But still, great art.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:06 pm

I soppused to post this here, because isn't really nothing to see directly with the project...

Rena: Valis Maiden.

Spoiler:

As I explain in DeviantART, it's posible to see "darkest" the armor in some monitors, anyway, up the brightess level. XD

Oh yeah, it's the same image used in the "alternate bio" on the game's web site.
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:44 pm

Hahhhh, miss Rena is all grown up now. She sure isn't a softy.
Back to top Go down
iannafei
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:26 pm

Hm, not that I'm nitpicking or anything, but I notice people tend to give the sword of Valis a red gem rather than a blue gem which is what its supposed to have. Just saying. That's probably a little detail they miss, so it's nothing to big.

But still, great art.

Actually, the pics with the Valis Sword having a red gem isn't exactly incorrect. In the Famicom (Japanese NES) version of Valis, all versions of Valis 2 and even *cough* Valis X and the manga version of Valis, the Valis Sword has a red gem. In the Genesis & Turbo Duo versions of Valis 1 and 3, and the Super NES & PC Engine CD versions of Valis 4, the Valis Sword has a blue gem.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:32 am

so they swap the color palette on the gems is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:38 am

Valis77 wrote:
so they swap the color palette on the gems is beyond me.

lol!

I know. I should make a collage or something of several of the "official" art and screenshots to demonstrate my point. It certainly seems like Telenet couldn't really settle on a color for the Valis Sword's jewel since they seem to flip flop it around. heh-heh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:17 am

iannafei wrote:

I know. I should make a collage or something of several of the "official" art and screenshots to demonstrate my point. It certainly seems like Telenet couldn't really settle on a color for the Valis Sword's jewel since they seem to flip flop it around. heh-heh

I get the point entirely, as a matter of fact you can get a good comparison of the sword of Valis styles on the Valis V page. How you may ask, look at Yuko's sword, and then Rena's sword.

It's thanks to my watching the old Valis anime commercial on youtube that I know that the sword that Yuko is wielding in Valis V, is a sword that Shadow Blade made up, based on the design of the one in the commercial. A very clever idea I say.

But to me, the real design for the Sword of Valis, is the one with the blue gem, as that's the one that I'm using in my fanfic, and the one that Shadow Blade is using.

And by the way, Batman Arkham Asylum rocks!
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:55 am

But to me, the real design for the Sword of Valis, is the one with the blue gem, as that's the one that I'm using in my fanfic, and the one that Shadow Blade is using.

I do agree, the Valis gem should be blue, especially because the stone in Leethus is red.

Anyway, here's my promised collage of the "ever-changing" gemstone of the Valis Sword as depicted in the various Valis games:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:31 am

thx Megaman for rising this issue, we actually need a seperate detailed topic about sword of Valis Chu

iaanafei explained everything, I can only add little: it's not just the color gem, but everything about the sword: the edge width, sword length, shape of handle, shape of edge, color of the entire sword, etc.. nothing is consistent lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:16 pm

that could be really helping us to make a correct size and shape of the VALIS and VALIS MEMORIAL SWORD

if you do that thread, please, evilreiko, can you pm when is ready?
those details, I wanna do a double check about the weapons and armors for the game cheers

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 10:09 pm

One more:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 10:12 pm

There's our Yuko, wings and all. Very Happy You guys are indeed talented.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 3:41 pm

Thanks. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 3:52 pm

You're welcome Shadow. Keep up the good work guys. Oh, and how's that one drawing coming, Keisuke?
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 1:09 pm

guys, I don't know if you've watched this already or not, but I think it's worth watching chu

Valis V (unofficial anime) - by sbcmarine81

Act 1-1
Act 1-2
Act 1-3
Act 2-1
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 1:32 pm

evilReiko wrote:
guys, I don't know if you've watched this already or not, but I think it's worth watching chu

Valis V (unofficial anime) - by sbcmarine81

Act 1-1
Act 1-2
Act 1-3
Act 2-1

I must say that the drawings are pretty... childish.. , too squared and triangled faces.. too much polygon tool from paint

I guess that if you gonna do something like this, you at least should get someone with more "hand to draw"

neverless, it was fun...
evilreiko, your work, I like it best... for sure

btw. you homepage? is stalled?
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next