Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:32 pm

iannafei wrote:
I frankly think Leethus always was a large blade, while Valis always was a thin one (although I don't know why it became large in the Turbo Duo/PC Engine CD version of Valis 2).

I think so too!
in Valis 3, when they were comparing/showing Valis and Leethus together..
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Vl313
why do they show them together if Leethus is fully-upgraded while Valis is not!? which makes more sense that Leethus is originally wide and Valis orginally thin

now, the exception case in Valis 2 has completely no-sense of having Valis wide when upgraded, unless that special upgrade changes Valis sword shape to be wider meh

btw, I've found a new image in pixiv.net, finally a good fanart of Reiko level-up chu

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Reikolevelup-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Fou-Lu
Daydreaming Soldier
Fou-Lu

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:08 pm

Both Valis and Leethus are heavy blades in their final forms. This is shown to be the case with the way that Yuko uses it in Valis 3 and 4.

What IMO is making you see it as a thin sword is that Leethus blade is HUGE and comparitively the Valis sword's blade looks small.

However this is only as far as Yuko goes it's clear that no version of Lena's sword is a heavy blade as she never needs two hands to use it.

The likelyhood is the weapons are sentient types that reflect their owners and do not have a set form. This, other then incoherency, is the only logical explanation to me.
Back to top Go down
http://geocide.i-xcell.com/

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:37 pm

Hm, both of you made some very interesting points, Yuko does swing the Valis Sword like it's heavy, or two handed. Also...

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Reikolevelup-1

I love this pic! Reiko looks so cute and happy! lol
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:07 am

Fou-Lu wrote:
The likelyhood is the weapons are sentient types that reflect their owners and do not have a set form. This, other then incoherency, is the only logical explanation to me.

This. As well, is it possible that some of these people came into work drunk and hungover often? Lol Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder how they could create such a confusing mass of a storyline to much fanfare while being sober. XD

Anyways, good input on the theories, guys. Smile As always, I'm starting to cook something else up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:28 am

the 80's and 90's where a time that most people made games to sell stuff related. model kits, figures, gashapon, diorama, cosplay, collective stuff.. anything that (almost in japan) could be selled..

the storyline were something negleted back then...

the timeline inconsistence.. were too, something really commond..

ussualy, the designers were "forced" to copy the title before...

remember. the videogame industry in the 80's and 90's were something very shamefull for the people to work on it.

just remember looking those staff roll. not a full name.. just nicks and code names.

now, mostly VALIS FANS are grinding their heads trying to make a consistant storyline..

just that.. no more, no less
I don't disagree about it, but to try to make some consistence of something like this.. is pretty... funny.. IMHO scratch
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:22 am

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
now, mostly VALIS FANS are grinding their heads trying to make a consistant storyline..

just that.. no more, no less
I don't disagree about it, but to try to make some consistence of something like this.. is pretty... funny.. IMHO scratch

it's not only you who's think like that lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:24 pm

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
the storyline was something neglected back then... the timeline inconsistencies.. were too, something really common... now, mostly VALIS FANS are grinding their heads trying to make a consistant storyline...

Honestly, I'm not a big continuity buff for games. Sometimes inconsistencies bother me, but I actually much prefer the nineties-era storytelling. The sole purpose for the stories' existence was to give players some rationale, however lame, to do whatever they were going to do. It may have looked silly at the time, but it was a classic trademark of the industry, at least for me. Like Sonic Blastman... "The hero of justice has arrived from a planet far away to protect the earth..." From what? I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:17 pm

never forget the ending in DOUBLE DRAGON..
what a piece of crap! mygod!

those things hurts really bad the games...
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 4:52 pm

found some Valis fanarts Smile

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/20090922/22/gotoujunji/fd/03/j/t02200306_0503069910259182211.jpg

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 200706%2F17%2F73%2Ff0128873_23214791

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 18 Mugensenshivalis_0012s

and here is an exciting video (just in case you haven't seen it before): Valis II PC88/X68000 commercial! Smile