Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-07

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 6:16 am

Commission. His website is right here.

http://www.endlessnostalgia.deviantart.com/

Well worth the price, I say. He makes this look like offical Valis art.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 6:50 am

XAhsoYuko wrote:
Not so random stuff
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure that he would do a great Valna if he was commissioned...

Awsome pictures happy heart !

Here's another picture--->
Valis Reiko
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 2:58 pm

Not bad, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm

XAhsoYuko wrote:
Not bad, not bad at all.

Thanks happy .
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:02 am

That's really nice Adrian, I really like it chu
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 9:51 am

evilReiko wrote:
That's really nice Adrian, I really like it chu

Thanks I'm glad you like it happy eyes .

Here's a couple more:

1: Yuko---> Valis

2: Valna---> Valis

3: Lena Corrupted---> Valis
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 5:04 pm

Unfortunally, you still in the same "error" of the palletes colours... check another illustrations from many artists and study it, you must learn to apply correctly shading to the characters, actually all of they looks "bizarre" and plane, also try to use a good soft for lineart like "Easy Paint Tool SAI", I don't know what soft you use, but I recommended you SAI. And don't use the swords sprites for this draws, looks very strange the single characters draws/color with the sprites of the sowrds, more detailed and blured...

PS: Except for Valna, why all the girls haves the same pose? =/
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 6:19 pm

Shadow Blade wrote:
Unfortunally, you still in the same "error" of the palletes colours... check another illustrations from many artists and study it, you must learn to apply correctly shading to the characters, actually all of they looks "bizarre" and plane, also try to use a good soft for lineart like "Easy Paint Tool SAI", I don't know what soft you use, but I recommended you SAI. And don't use the swords sprites for this draws, looks very strange the single characters draws/color with the sprites of the sowrds, more detailed and blured...

PS: Except for Valna, why all the girls haves the same pose? =/

1: Color palletes: I'm not really interested in making my characters look like professional manga characters, if I did then it would look like every one elses and lose it's uniqueness.

2: Character poses: Simplicity...

3: Blurry Picture: When I save my pictures, I put them in a bitmap format. When I use Photoshop to assimble the character's outline. I save as a bitmap format then pain them in PSP and save them in the same format. I think swiching them over to a JPEG file might sharpen the image up, I'll try it next time.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 12:33 am

I think you have potential, the problem is you negate to advance... maybe you not try to have a "professional", but, the point is practicing and become better, right? Or you think this...

Spoiler:

...was made by me (and my dear friend in the lineart) in only the first day? No... honestly I like so much to painting draws, and for that I practicing so much, is obvious I am not a pro, but I still in the road.

You can't expect always good comments man (SINCERED comments...), but a I repeat, you can advance in your technique, if you negate, then you never completing anything.
Back to top Go down
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

Shadow Blade wrote:
I think you have potential, the problem is you negate to advance... maybe you not try to have a "professional", but, the point is practicing and become better, right? Or you think this...

Spoiler:

...was made by me (and my dear friend in the lineart) in only the first day? No... honestly I like so much to painting draws, and for that I practicing so much, is obvious I am not a pro, but I still in the road.

You can't expect always good comments man (SINCERED comments...), but a I repeat, you can advance in your technique, if you negate, then you never completing anything.

How long did it take you to create it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 3:26 am

The color? It takes me 3 hours (I'm slow yet heh-heh ) As I already say, the lineart was made it for my friend... I don't know was is his "decisive" nickname (they named "KarmaTransgression" on DA)
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:26 am

I like the new images Adrian, specially Lena chu

As for what Shadow Blade said, his words are.. "hurtful" but.. true sad
If you want to be a good artist Adrian, then you need to draw your own images: learn from tutorials, practice drawing, get comments, learn, practice, get comments, .. loop of improvement. When you used to draw your own characters with your Valis animation, you were on the right track! Using ready-sprites is fun, but it is NOT drawing and it will never improve your skills sad

Ironically, as for Shadow Blade, coloring is also not drawing lol, coloring is a skill, but drawing is a more important skill in manga/anime!

Man, I missed drawing.. and coloring sad eyes
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:18 am

@Lord Adrian

I'm not qualified to give you advice, because my art is still pretty bad. However, I've spent the last few years regretting not taking advice from a friend on my artwork, which sounded VERY MUCH like ShadowBlade's (and ER's) advice to you. I resented my friends advice then, but saw the wisdom in it long after our friendship had ended.

Art is subjective and it's completely up to you which direction you want to take your art. But due to the similarity of the situation I couldn't resist bringing it up. I'm not undermining your work either, it has potential for sure and I do enjoy most of it.

(By the way, just to be clear our friendship didn't end because of his advice to me. lol Our paths in life slowly diverged, that's all.)

Sorry if I'm always being the old man making lengthy philosophical or negative posts and contributing nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

*goes back to playing Tetris*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:20 am

evilReiko wrote:
I like the new images Adrian, specially Lena chu

As for what Shadow Blade said, his words are.. "hurtful" but.. true sad
If you want to be a good artist Adrian, then you need to draw your own images: learn from tutorials, practice drawing, get comments, learn, practice, get comments, .. loop of improvement. When you used to draw your own characters with your Valis animation, you were on the right track! Using ready-sprites is fun, but it is NOT drawing and it will never improve your skills sad

Ironically, as for Shadow Blade, coloring is also not drawing lol, coloring is a skill, but drawing is a more important skill in manga/anime!

Man, I missed drawing.. and coloring sad eyes

Thanks I like the Lena Corrupt Valis Armor myself. I'm not to worried about what Shadow Blade said and taking a little criticism along the side, not every one is going to like my work and that's ok happy . I'm not sure if I'm going to animate anymore; it's just to much work for just one man having to draw (or in this case use ready made sprites) animate, edit, add sounds and music. Even though I use the maga clip arts some times I have take other pieces from other sprites in other files in order to create the right look.

@ SuperSailor7:
Don't worry friend words of wisdom are words of wisdom study happy .
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 12:40 pm

evilReiko wrote:

Nobody says drawing = coloring and you not understood my message, color is very important on an illustration, indeed, but I talk about DRAW and COLORING, the draws of Adrian are... bizarre (sorry but it's true) and the coloring is poor, is useless to lie saying "Good work man, I like it" because they need to practice, very practicing (yeah, maybe this sound as a badman, the work aren't in a bad road, the problem is he's stancated and he's not wish to advance)

Anyway, is his work after all, if he dislike constructive (and true) critics but likes only "good work" comments, not worried me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

Shadow Blade wrote:
evilReiko wrote:

Nobody says drawing = coloring and you not understood my message, color is very important on an illustration, indeed, but I talk about DRAW and COLORING, the draws of Adrian are... bizarre (sorry but it's true) and the coloring is poor, is useless to lie saying "Good work man, I like it" because they need to practice, very practicing (yeah, maybe this sound as a badman, the work aren't in a bad road, the problem is he's stancated and he's not wish to advance)

Anyway, is his work after all, if he dislike constructive (and true) critics but likes only "good work" comments, not worried me.

It dosen't really bother me if people are going to criticize (good or bad comments) my pictures, some are going to like it, some are not going to like it, each to their own. Besides what's the point of advancing my work, I can't really do anything with them other then put them in videos on YouTube or put them in picture frames. I do these for the enjoyment of it and nothing more Cool .
Back to top Go down
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:36 am

To change the subject, one last picture for now. The completed version with the gradient background will come soon. VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Yukoou10
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:48 pm

XAhsoYuko wrote:
To change the subject, one last picture for now. The completed version with the gradient background will come soon. VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Yukoou10

Looks great, can't wait to see it finished.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 5:47 am

Nice!
Looks really like the designs from the official game!
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:20 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Nice!

hmm maybe it is, but i digress however a new valis game would be nice but we know thats im possible
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

ValisHD wrote:
evilReiko wrote:
Nice!

hmm maybe it is, but i digress however a new valis game would be nice but we know thats im possible

I wouldn't say it's impossible, more like uncertain.
Back to top Go down
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

It would be nice to design an instruction manual of any new Valis game that we think would be coming out. I would do it but I'm horrible at remembering the copyrights to it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

XAhsoYuko wrote:
It would be nice to design an instruction manual of any new Valis game that we think would be coming out. I would do it but I'm horrible at remembering the copyrights to it.

"Fair Use" If it wasn't for this little loop hole I don't think YouTube would be around much longer. I don't think doing a VG booklet design for a nonexisting game will be to much of a bother, so as long as it's fan based and not officially published. Then again if the "Big Wigs" want to sue a fan or person for doing a fan based project then they're going to do it. But doing a fan based project and putting it here or on your own websight---I think that falls under "Fair Use".

Making a VG Booklet on or for a nonexsiting game, actually sounds interesting...Hmmmm study .

Here's one more upload, this is a little different, I took a picture from a 20 year old Super Valis IV booklet and did a little restoration to it, man I love Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 happy heart . Valis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 12:16 am

Managed to find a nice Yuko fanpic via a google search finally.
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Art008-81-yukoaso1

By the way, kinda random but something I've been wondering for awhile. I've been posting many things here for awhile now, and no one comments on it while everything else everyone posts gets comments. And it started to make me wonder, was it something I did or failed to do? I'd like to know why people don't comment on my stuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 12:52 am

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Art008-81-yukoaso1

By the way, kinda random but something I've been wondering for awhile. I've been posting many things here for awhile now, and no one comments on it while everything else everyone posts gets comments. And it started to make me wonder, was it something I did or failed to do? I'd like to know why people don't comment on my stuff. Sad

I wouldn't worry about it to much, even when I post some of my things (like my Valis V ideas or pictures) I get both good and bad comments or none at all, besides some of the other guys either have their own projects going on or their're just not around here that much. I usally try to leave good comments on your projects but sometimes I never get any alerts in my e-mail box. I mean the last video you posted with Megaman and Yuko tag teaming was awsome. Some times the folks on these forums just dont' know what to say---unless for some reason a character's color don't look right lol. Anyway cool picture of Yuko afro .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

Well, it was just that for awhile there I was posting a lot of stuff and nobody seemed to notice. I know people looked at my newest chapter preview, but I was shocked no one commented on it. I've been working on improving my typing and wording for my stories so they get better, but I suppose not everything is as comment worthy as I thought.

Would have liked to have heard everyone's thoughts on how I've portrayed the Valis section so far, but if there isn't any there isn't any.
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

Spoiler:

Nice one!

I can only speak for myself, but even so it really depends on what you posted. I comment on some things more than others, and for different reasons. Maybe you should start a seperate thread about it and give some examples. Although, if you're getting fewer posts than others, I can't really say that I noticed.

But regarding your fanfic preview... I wanted to give some constructive criticism but I still need time to think. I don't want to just write a bunch of bluff and give you wrong ideas, you know what I mean? I read it and made a mental note of it, but I'm still thinking about it. Otherwise LordAdrian summed up the situation pretty well...

In any case, in terms of having done or failed to do anything, nope... no strikes against you, at least in my book... can't say what other people think, but honestly as yet I have no problems with anyone on the forum, at least not on my end.

Um... no offense but the comment on the colors was unnecessary... Let's just drop it already Rolling Eyes Each to his own...

EDIT: Btw ShadowBlade, your new sig is awesome...
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 2:12 pm

I've seen that pic Megaman, it's from Ga-ra-ru-ta-ten website
The artist posted the same pic with several different backgrounds, with different dimensions
but that's a nice find Very Happy

Here's a new pic from pixiv.net
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 17335037_p1
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:55 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:

EDIT: Btw ShadowBlade, your new sig is awesome...

Lol, are only CG's rips from Namco x Capcom girls changing every time you refresh the page heh-heh
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 1:52 pm

Shadow Blade wrote:
Lol, are only CG's rips from Namco x Capcom girls changing every time you refresh the page heh-heh
Yeah, I can see that... Rolling Eyes

And it's awesome IMO Smile

What did you think I thought it was? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next