Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Empty
PostSubject: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:37 pm

Amu's Sacrafice

Just a little rant...
When Ahm sacraficed herself to save Valna , Garugia's Axe should have split her in two and killed Valna . I mean think about it he's like a 6 or 7 foot tall man with super human stringth (+ magic ring) and wields an axe half his size with a blade that probaby 3 or 5 inch's and razor sharp. So logicly Ahm death should have been very grizzly, I'm mean even if she survived the impalment the axe would have gone RIGHT through her and ended up impaling Valna. Lena 's mission would have been a complete failure (due to deaths of Ahm and Valna), No final teary last moment between sisters (but there be some sort of teary moment, just not any final good-byes), and Lena going into some sort of vengeful (not so valis warrior-like) blood thrusty rage. Not even Asfal would have been spared.

anyway that's is my little rant about Ahm 's death evil .
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:00 pm

I know this is not the point of the thread, but from a logical perspective all games and anime are essentially complete nonsense, and this thread could go on forever. Just sayin'. huh

Anyway it's an interesting point I suppose. But I'm not sure why Asfal wouldn't be spared. I don't think that would make a very good story, if Lena just went and slaughtered everyone.

If she was that hopeless she would probably kill herself too in the end, or become some kind of evil Shin Akuma type of character (Shin Lena? noes). LOL, I just made it mega-weird... I think I prefer the original story lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:
I know this is not the point of the thread, but from a logical perspective all games and anime are essentially complete nonsense, and this thread could go on forever. Just sayin'. huh

I try not to put so much thought into games and anime logic but if we look at it... Garugia threw his axe at Valna with all his might at full force and Ahm just steps in the way and stops it dead. She would have been knock back (if not split two) and Valna would still be killed and Lena mission would have failed. But she'll press on and kill Garugia and peace will flow threw the land once more---but without a queen.
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

Okay, it's the Asfal part that threw me off track. Makes more sense now Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:53 pm

Well, let's look at it this way real quick. If you look closely at the ax in the cutscenes, the other end looks a bit like a spear. So the weapon doubles as a lance. Although you don't see it,(Now don't quote me, I maybe slightly off.) Even though he threw the ax front first, I think it went into a spin.

Course you would think that it would make a spinning sound, but it's the only fairly-semi logical explanation I can come up with. As the spear end would thus impale her.

Course, going by how he actually tossed the thing, it would have sailed like an arror, not spinning at all. But, on the subject of the heft and size of the thing, it actually looks rather light. And the blade, is actually fairly small. Going by how the ax itself is shaped, it has a two pointed top.

The very top, and the tip of the blade itself. The blade does not curve over the top, thus not giving it the oomf or slicing power it would need to rip through a body. So she's actually struck by two points! And I don't know why eveyone seems to think Ahm just simply got into front of Valna as in "Stand directly in front of her.

Also, it was a fade to black, pause scene. Who KNOWS how fast Ahm Got in front of the thing? Also how soon, how fast the thing was actually traveling, how far away Garugia actually WAS, there's a whole bunch of different things to consider.

Buuut, that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:00 am

Nice thread, I like it Very Happy

There is no complexity, the axe was thrown like a spear as Megaman said Smile

But it's also correct, as Adrian mentioned, even if the axe was thrown as spear, with Garugia's super power, it could have split her into two, or at least, with that great power, Ahm wouldn't be standing in front of Valna, it would send her flying all the way back!! Logically!

But with this logic, the plot would be ruined, and the most sad part (when Lena goodbyes Ahm) won't exist affraid

SuperSailor7 wrote:
I know this is not the point of the thread, but from a logical perspective all games and anime are essentially complete nonsense, and this thread could go on forever. Just sayin'.

True Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:13 am

evilReiko wrote:
Nice thread, I like it Very Happy

There is no complexity, the axe was thrown like a spear as Megaman said Smile

But it's also correct, as Adrian mentioned, even if the axe was thrown as spear, with Garugia's super power, it could have split her into two, or at least, with that great power, Ahm wouldn't be standing in front of Valna, it would send her flying all the way back!! Logically!

But with this logic, the plot would be ruined, and the most sad part (when Lena goodbyes Ahm) won't exist affraid

SuperSailor7 wrote:
I know this is not the point of the thread, but from a logical perspective all games and anime are essentially complete nonsense, and this thread could go on forever. Just sayin'.

True Smile

I think Lena & Ahm would still have a good-buy moment----mostly Lena crying over a bloody mutilated remaines of what was her sister.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:38 am

Lord Adrian wrote:
I think Lena & Ahm would still have a good-buy moment----mostly Lena crying over a bloody mutilated remaines of what was her sister.

OMG you're cruel lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Lord Adrian wrote:

OMG you're cruel lol lol lol lol

Muwahahahahahaha evil lol .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)   Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of Amu (how nasty it SHOULD have been)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: VALIS-
Jump to: