Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official RPing topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The official RPing topic Empty
PostSubject: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

As the title says, it's the official RPing topic, where we can finally RP for those who are interested in RPing. Bout time someone started this proper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a year or so since Lena defeated Garugia with the legendary Valis sword, Valna returned to her kingdom, the land was slowly restored, cities repaired, wounds healing, crops growing, peace had been retored to the land of Dreams. Things how ever, were still a major mess in the Human world. Garugia's forces did a real number on the place, things were still in major recovory there.

As for Lena herself, she roamed the Land of Dreams, and the Human world, mostly to see how the Human world is fairing, not staying there more than a day, she felt strange and out of place there, despite being human herself really, she didn't think she could get used to the technology. Not to mention, the world getting used to her.

As Lena traveled the land, she carried two swords. Her original sword, and the sword of Valis. The Valis sword was wrapped up in a cloth tied to her back, thus her armor was in it's normal state as she wasn't weidling the Valis sword. Mostly to try and keep it's power hidden, and the fact of her being a Valis Shenshi as secrect as possible, knowing very well that Yuko was hunted for the sword once before, who's to say the same won't happen to her.

-----------------------------------
Present day
-----------------------------------

Lena was resting in a thick forest, her sword resting next to her as she was asleep with her back against a tree, her legs crossed upon the grass, as the Valis sword rested against the tree next to her, fully wrapped within the cloth tied with a firm string. Lena breathed softly as she slumbered, the sunrise already happening.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:57 pm

Soon, Lena would hear footseps, as someone was approaching her from the west.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~notmyrealname

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm

Lena's eyes fluttered open, quickly gripping her nomal sword upon hearng the footsteps comming from the west.

"Been awhile since I'e seen real action, this maybe it perhaps" she said ase quickly picked up the wrapped Valis wrd and leaped up, landing upon a firm tree branch, keeping her gaze to the west.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

Lena would see a young man dressed in green armor, a sword on his back.

He noticed Lena as well as he approached her. "Hello there. I didn't expect to run into anyone around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:22 pm

"You're obviously a sharp one to have been able to spot me right away up here. What brings a person like you here to the land Vencanti?" Lena asked.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

"Just wandering," the young man said, "I have no real destination in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:40 pm

"You seem pretty able, or possibly lucky," Lena commented as she jumped down onto the ground softly.

"You're a warrior of some kind, right?" she asked as she looked the young man over, he seemed fairly strong, and noted his sword. She didn't make any movements or signs she was ready to attack, but she kept her regular sowrd out, should he attack, or attempt to.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:42 pm

"Yeah," the youn man said, "and I can see you're one as well from the looks of things."

"Anyway," he added, "name's Nero."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

"Lena Brand," she replied.

"So, where are you from exactly? You seem to be.....I don't know, I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you have an other wordly air about you," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:04 pm

"I hope not," Nero said, "I am just wandering, after all. Buut...I wouldn't objec if you could point me in the direction of somewhere I could et a bite to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

Lena wasn't sure if this Nero was really just randomly wandering around, or if he some sort of agenda. She then took note of their location and tried to determine what was closer at the moment.

'Only place really close enough is my former home. Not that I have anything wrong with it, just not sure how Cham feels about me leaving her charge pretty much,' she thought.

"Follow me, I know of a place," she said as she took point.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:15 pm

Nero followed Lena closely. He did take a look around as hey went, unfamiliar with the area.

"Do you live around here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:20 pm

"For the most part," Lena replied.

"So, where you from actually?" she asked, wanting to learn this guy's point of origin.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:27 pm

"I'm from a town a long ways from here," Nero said, "As you said, I may have wandered into another world in my travels without realizing it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Lena pondered how he could have done that, without realizing it.

"You, wouldn't happen to be looking for something besides food by any chance, would you?" Lena asked.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

"Maybe somewhere to stay for a little while," Nero said, "and, perhaps after I've rested, would you care to spar with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:58 pm

"You want to spar with someone you've just met?" Lena was amazed by how trusting this man seemed.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

"I need the practice," Nero said, "it's been a while since I've had an opponent, and I don't want to get rusty should I need to fight for real."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

"I understand," Lena said as they arrived in town, the place looked peaceful, if not recently fixed to Nero's eyes.

"There's an Inn over there," she said as she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Not My Real Name
Legend in Training
Not My Real Name

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

"Thanks," Nero said, "guess I'll see you around, then."

He started heading off to the inn.
Back to top Go down
MakotoValis
Daydreaming Soldier
MakotoValis

Male Number of posts : 45
Hobbies : Valis and drawing~
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:22 am

The young Dijirin walked into town from the forest, in wonder and awe. How in the world did I get here? Isn't this normally...a place or really, a world that you can come in if you're summoned? The maleherm was dressed, in his casual clothes, which despite being male in apperance, he was extremely feminine.

Soon, he'd notice Lena- and thought of a good idea. She could be a local... He walked up to her, and gulped. It was time to ask a question literally every new arrival would ask to someone who was a local...at least, for someone who really doesn't know where they are.
Back to top Go down
http://drachennetz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official RPing topic   The official RPing topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official RPing topic
Page 1 of 1