Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Games, Ever.

Go down 
+16
RyIII
Galaga135
Glacier36
Mako Crab
Lord Adrian
SuperDeadite
ZeLoz (akaBill)
iannafei
Warlord_Axe
HeromanX
Eternity
kevinski
Soldier
Valis
evilReiko
The Red Spectra
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TwoDeeGuy
School Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 5:27 am

Quote :
-Alicia Dragoon- Genesis
A saucy babe in a metal bikini and loin cloth shooting lightning from her fingertips and siccing her pet dragons and monsters on the bad guys. Great action platformer from the old school. Some of the later levels still give me a headache to this day. I think I've only ever beat it a couple times, but it's still great.

I love this game as well. I don't think she wears a bikini only but she still has those sexy legs. eee
Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Alisiaj

As for my favorite games:
Alisia Dragoon
Valis I, III and IV for pc-engine
GTA Vice City and San Andreas
Republic Commando
God Hand
FF7
Morrowind
Strider
Arkham Asylum
Fire Emblem:Blazing Sword
Hitman series
Sengoku Rance Embarassed (played it for the gameplay not the hentai, srsly.)
Back to top Go down
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

I think I would like to add Riviera: The Promised Land to my prior list. Despite its somewhat rollercoaster-like difficulty, its near storybook-like, colorful aesthetics and supremely awesome soundtrack to shove it really high on my list- it´s probably my favorite RPG of the previous decade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 1:26 am

Quote :
-Alicia Dragoon- Genesis
A saucy babe in a metal bikini and loin cloth shooting lightning from her fingertips and siccing her pet dragons and monsters on the bad guys. Great action platformer from the old school. Some of the later levels still give me a headache to this day. I think I've only ever beat it a couple times, but it's still great.

That was one of my favorite regular Genesis games! Plus the artwork was done by Gainax, so that is certainly a plus.

Quote :
I think I would like to add Riviera: The Promised Land to my prior list. Despite its somewhat rollercoaster-like difficulty, its near storybook-like, colorful aesthetics and supremely awesome soundtrack to shove it really high on my list- it´s probably my favorite RPG of the previous decade.

Riviera was a good game. I kind of like the fact it was a cross between a board game and a RPG. I also liked a lot of Sting's other games as well, such as Yggdra Union, Knight in the Nightmare, and Baroque.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com
SparDanger
Admin
SparDanger

Female Number of posts : 92
Job : Local Alchemist.
Hobbies : Drawing, drawing, drawing, making comics, singing, playing video games and did I say drawing yet?
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 3:04 am

NES: SMB3
SNES: Super Metroid.
N64: Mario Party 3.
GCN: Paper Mario 2.
Wii: Super Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
http://ch.lulzland.com/
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 12:35 pm

Dammit.

So, I'm rather compelled to airlift Katawa Shoujo onto the top my list, even though it's barely a game. I tried reviewing it, I tried revising my review of it, and I'm still not happy with the result, and I've never been gunshy about writing when I have an idea of what I want to do. I don't think that I can even really review the game, at least not as I am- I need to be a far better writer to even think about tackling something like this. In truth, the game has probably got me a good deal deeper than I might have been initially willing to admit, as I've now had to go back and question all of the preferences about video games that I thought I had. It's probably the game I didn't even know I really wanted, and while I've been sorting this whole thing out, other video games just plain don't hold any interest for me at all any more. They just all seem to be so empty of essential human things, skirting around the edges of things that KS dove right into. More than that, in ways it's also an intensely personal experience that seems to have struck other people in similar ways, some people in that they didn't know that a game like this could be made, and others in really emotional ways, kinda like it was when the film Brian's Song first came out.

All I can really say for certain is that there are some scenes that affect me more the more I run into them, rather than less. The game can be crushing without resorting to the cheap device of sudden character death, and joyous even though the goals aren't nearly as grandiose as "save the world", but "merely" the magnificence of human happiness.

I'm certainly sounding like a colossal sap whenever I talk about this game these days, but I think I've been around here long enough to be forgiven a little indulgence. Smile
Back to top Go down
samuelsmith01
School Student

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 1:55 am

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is my all time favorite game. It is very interesting game. I really enjoyed with these game.

Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 15-68-thickbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliengameslist.com
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

To my list, I'd have to add Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It's probably the most paint-by-numbers fantasy plot ever put into a video game, but the sensibilities around it are just so... inviting that it doesn't really matter at all.

And being the VG fashion freak I am, I really dig Luna's normal outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games, Ever.   Favorite Games, Ever. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Games, Ever.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2