Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 A valis fighting game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: A valis fighting game?   Fri 08 Feb 2008, 9:26 pm

Check this out!
http://valiscoliseum.awardspace.com/

It's a valis fighting game but it sees not to be finishes plus its in a diffrent language...spanish maybe? wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Sat 09 Feb 2008, 8:02 am

very nice one!! I can't wait to check this game eee *so excited!!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Sun 10 Feb 2008, 8:41 am

Looks nice... eee
it seems they will create it with MUGEN (do you remember it?)

what do you think warriors? should we make contact with them?
I mean, our love for Valis may come handy for these guys... geek

BTW, it's spanish. wink

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 12:10 am

Well they better put Valna in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 311
Age : 31
Location : Nowhere
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 12:33 am

Soldier wrote:
what do you think warriors? should we make contact with them?

That's not necessary, we're here...

Hello, I'm one of the Valis Coliseum staff, I look this site from the Google Analitycs service, this site is so cool!

Well, about Valis Coliseum, yes, it's a fighting game, in history, this Valis is after Fantasm Soldier Valis IV, you think well, Rena (or Lena) is the main character, also Cham, Yuko and Reiko are confirmed in the game (Reiko returns from the death? maybe...) are eight characters, one of they is a special guest.

The final boss is still a secret (and not, isn't Rogles, Megas... or Glames... neither Gallagher... Suspect ) We planned a system of four buttons and two super moves for each character, examples? Read this: In the LV3 Super Move Yuko transforming into a goddness and perform a devastator attack or Reiko makes the Flash Death!

Our illustrator code name Keisuke Nonohara has revealed the artwork of Cham, Yuko and Reiko (no colors, that's my job Razz ) you can see in the "Noticias" (news) section. We're changing the logo and the warrior select screen too, originally the game wll be in spanish, but a english patch will be released too, don't worry (maybe a japanese patch...)

Well, it's all the info for the moment. BTW, is possible to affiliate this site to the Valis Coliseum web site? cheers

PS: Sorry if my enlgish is bad, my natal language is the spanish. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 1:01 am

Shadow Blade wrote:
Soldier wrote:
what do you think warriors? should we make contact with them?

That's not necessary, we're here...

Hello, I'm one of the Valis Coliseum staff, I look this site from the Google Analitycs service, this site is so cool!

Well, about Valis Coliseum, yes, it's a fighting game, in history, this Valis is after Fantasm Soldier Valis IV, you think well, Rena (or Lena) is the main character, also Cham, Yuko and Reiko are confirmed in the game (Reiko returns from the death? maybe...) are eight characters, one of they is a special guest.

The final boss is still a secret (and not, isn't Rogles, Megas... or Glames... neither Gallagher... Suspect ) We planned a system of four buttons and two super moves for each character, examples? Read this: In the LV3 Super Move Yuko transforming into a goddness and perform a devastator attack or Reiko makes the Flash Death!

Our illustrator code name Keisuke Nonohara has revealed the artwork of Cham, Yuko and Reiko (no colors, that's my job Razz ) you can see in the "Noticias" (news) section. We're changing the logo and the warrior select screen too, originally the game wll be in spanish, but a english patch will be released too, don't worry (maybe a japanese patch...)

Well, it's all the info for the moment. BTW, is possible to affiliate this site to the Valis Coliseum web site? cheers

PS: Sorry if my enlgish is bad, my natal language is the spanish. Embarassed

Welcome to my board! Also im glad you searched this forum. Im hoping this project goes well....wait! will this be a mugen fighting game. I hope *cough...Valna..cough* will be in it. Man is this going to rock. So You a valis fan? Well Duh! your making a fighting game of it. Rolling Eyes anywho you can help us make this forum grow by spreading the message or batter yet make a link to this in your site. eee Well good luck with your work/project. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 3:46 am

Shadow Blade wrote:
That's not necessary, we're here...
That's great!!!

I just tought on making contact because I speak spanish too, and I thought you may have troubles with english... razz



Quote :
Well, about Valis Coliseum, yes, it's a fighting game, in history, this Valis is after Fantasm Soldier Valis IV, you think well, Rena (or Lena) is the main character, also Cham, Yuko and Reiko are confirmed in the game (Reiko returns from the death? maybe...) are eight characters, one of they is a special guest.

Lena is the main character!!!!!

that's sssooooo nice to hear!!! happy heart

as you can see, we're all Valis fans here (I'm Lena 's fan... I love you )
so if you need help, you can count on all of us!!! wink

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 4:35 am

Soldier's at it again with lena. lol

See! heh-heh now you made him all giddy. heh-heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 5:59 am

Valna wrote:
Soldier's at it again with lena. lol

See! heh-heh now you made him all giddy. heh-heh

lol

now there are 2 unofficial games under construction, Valis Colisuem and the OpenBoR Mod, and in both games, Lena is the main character, and still Soldier always complain saying that fans love Yuko of Valis 1 more than Lena indeed

Quote :
Well, about Valis Coliseum, yes, it's a fighting game, in history, this Valis is after Fantasm Soldier Valis IV, you think well, Rena (or Lena) is the main character, also Cham, Yuko and Reiko are confirmed in the game (Reiko returns from the death? maybe...) are eight characters, one of they is a special guest.

Reiko is there?!! eee that's what only matters eee with her Death Flash no one can defeat her eee

Quote :
PS: Sorry if my enlgish is bad, my natal language is the spanish. Embarassed

no problem in this at all happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 311
Age : 31
Location : Nowhere
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Mon 11 Feb 2008, 5:27 pm

Valna wrote:
Welcome to my board! Also im glad you searched this forum. Im hoping this project goes well....wait! will this be a mugen fighting game.

Thanks, it's good to be in a place of excellent likes cheers

Valna wrote:
So You a valis fan? Well Duh! your making a fighting game of it. Rolling Eyes anywho you can help us make this forum grow by spreading the message or batter yet make a link to this in your site. eee Well good luck with your work/project. lol

What you mean with that? Valis ROCKS! BTW, you have a banner of this site to put in the Valis Coliseum website? Very Happy

Soldier wrote:
as you can see, we're all Valis fans here (I'm Lena 's fan...)

Hey, Rena is mine, only mine! ugh Just kidding. XP

Soldier wrote:
so if you need help, you can count on all of us!!!

Thanks! Actually we're planned some stages like Vecanti, Castle Vanity, Valhalla (aka Yuko's place), Babylon, Humanworld and of course, the Coliseum in the invaded Humanworld, if you guys have some design concepts, tell us. lol

EvilReiko wrote:
Reiko is there?!! that's what only matters with her Death Flash no one can defeat her
Let's see...

]

She looks nice, huh?

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Wed 13 Feb 2008, 1:38 am

Valna wrote:
Soldier's at it again with lena. lol
See! heh-heh now you made him all giddy. heh-heh
eee
evil Reiko wrote:
and still Soldier always complain saying that fans love Yuko of Valis 1 more than Lena indeed
....
it's because that's true!!! mad
Nobody cares about Lena but me.... sad

Shadow Blade wrote:
Hey, Rena is mine, only mine! ugh Just kidding. XP
lol
sorry my friend... you're a little late... she's engaged with me... happy heart

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Wed 13 Feb 2008, 2:19 am

Two Lena fans? Cat Fight!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Wed 13 Feb 2008, 4:40 am

Shadow Blade wrote:
She looks nice, huh?

wow! she's the best!! happy heart

BTW, i'm not good in drawing hands, but i can tell that her right fist is somehow wrong, it should be fixed happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 311
Age : 31
Location : Nowhere
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Wed 13 Feb 2008, 5:44 pm

I think to venerate Yuko and not Rena... sad eyes

About Reiko's hand, it's because she grabs the sword, only I will to draw her. heh-heh

BTW, We planned to draw sprites like Guilty Gear style, but in an experiment, we changed to a... HD version!?

Look this image, left: original Yuko sprite and right: Cham artwork rezised to sprite size:



As you can see, the "HD sprite" is much better, don't you think? XP

Oh yeah!, this is the new game logo, sorry for the "Press Start" font, I not have good fonts from Windows ME, all my fonts is in Windows XP. Oops



This updates has not been posted in thw web yet, so guys, you're the first to view it. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Wed 13 Feb 2008, 8:13 pm

I was hoping that the game would have to be Guilty Gear engine sprites if its going to be either a fighting game Final Fight or Street Fighter. I'll bet for mugen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 3:34 am

Shadow Blade wrote:
I think to venerate Yuko and not Rena... sad eyes
Don't worry... I'll take care of Lena always... wink
I promise. happy heart


Quote :
Look this image, left: original Yuko sprite and right: Cham artwork rezised to sprite size:

chu It... it's amazing...

I mean both pictures are so great... but Cham looks... so nice...

your game will be a success!!! eee

Quote :
Oh yeah!, this is the new game logo, sorry for the "Press Start" font, I not have good fonts from Windows ME, all my fonts is in Windows XP. Oops

cheers bounce bounce I can't wait to play it!!! bounce bounce

so it's gonna be Street Fighter style... Extemely Happy

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 4:48 am

wow, big difference Shocked

Cham looks great, nicely colored!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Silent_Protagonist
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 6:01 am

Soldier wrote:

....
it's because that's true!!! mad
Nobody cares about Lena but me.... sad

What about me? I'm the guy who ripped her sprite sheet. So I WIN! Twisted Evil

Site's not loading for me. Sad

_________________
Madden cannot run at 60 fps...because he is fat as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 11:07 pm

Silent_Protagonist wrote:
What about me? I'm the guy who ripped her sprite sheet. So I WIN! Twisted Evil
I'm sorry... But Lena already decided for me... Extemely Happy

we had our wedding planned when the Dark Forces closed our old forum... mad
so we had to wait for a while... I was waiting for old members to join the forum again, but it seems they just forgot about Valis... meh

BTW what happened with your sprites? scratch

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Silent_Protagonist
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 11:44 pm

My sprites are probably on my storage space. I'll find them later when I'm not getting ready to pass out from three hours worth of HORRIFYINGLY boring classes.

_________________
Madden cannot run at 60 fps...because he is fat as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 311
Age : 31
Location : Nowhere
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Thu 14 Feb 2008, 11:57 pm

Soldier wrote:
Shadow Blade wrote:
I think to venerate Yuko and not Rena... sad eyes
Don't worry... I'll take care of Lena always... wink
I promise. happy heart

Como se atreve... mayor razón para esmerarme y aprender a hacer el Flash Death y usarlo en su contra. evil

Change language to english heh-heh : Thanks for your comments about the game, I'll show more pics ASAP. Chu

PS: Coming Yuko and Reiko artwork full color.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 516
Age : 39
Location : Back on the Reddish Moon....
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 1:09 am

Shadow Blade wrote:

Como se atreve... mayor razón para esmerarme y aprender a hacer el Flash Death y usarlo en su contra. evil
Respecting the forum, and Lena .... I won't make a comment to this... wink

I'll be waiting to check your new pics!!! chu

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Valis won't die... 'cause Warriors can't be stopped!
_________
If there's a heaven...
I'll be there, fighting togheter the bravest Valis Warriors... Forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com/
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 122
Age : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 1:25 am

I'm gonna make an act of presence here
allow me to introduce myself
Keisuke Nonohara, mangaka Pro amateur and now, 2D animation artist
together with SHADOWBLADE are in the making of VALIS COLISEUM

..well, you already know that.. Very Happy

so, seems shadow has done the honors to the sprite stuff
well, I really look forward to this... really really
my hopes in this making is really high.
contemplating the fact that I am the only one to make the 8 characters and sprites ... well, a titanic labor awaits..
but.. this is going really good if you allow me

I hope that really soon we gonna have some nice info 'bout the making of..
I contacted a very good friend (artist too of course) that would help us to make the backgrounds..
he really likes stuff like medievals castles and epic scenario...so I'm pretty sure that he will help us in that sensible task....

well.... don't be afraid to flame and critic ! please, we want for sure to make a really good game..
SHADOW and I talk almos all nigths about concept and stuff.. believe me..this is gonna be really good
thanks again for accept us
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 1:30 am

Keisuke Nonohara welcome to My forum im glad another VC worker is doing a great Valis Game. So how is the project progressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 122
Age : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 1:35 am

Valna wrote:
Keisuke Nonohara welcome to My forum im glad another VC worker is doing a great Valis Game. So how is the project progressing.

it seems pretty smooth.. yesterday I was making some stands to undestand how this will gonna be
and I have to buy a cold light for the LIGHT TABLE to make the animation sheets..
tomorro, or... today at my country ( 3 32 am) I will contact my artist friend to see how we gonna do the stages...
I've seen no problem in the making.. so we can expect some nice arts for background..
speaking with SHADOWBLADE about background animations.. well
depending on witch stages... the animation is gonna be pretty low... like some flags, lights, clouds and things like that....
I wanna see too how my friend gonna do the stages ...
sure, soon, I will post those draft in the site news...

avoiding the DOUBLE POST (a bad bad habit) I give you this gift, well, seems more a gift for the rena fans..



hope you like this....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 311
Age : 31
Location : Nowhere
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 2:14 am

Hey, that Rena is so pretty man, why not show me this concept before you posting? Bad friend. XD

Ok, remember me to make a wallpaper with this finished Rena before show her in this forum and the web. happy heart happy heart happy heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 5:24 am

wow wow wow!!! Shocked

Keisuke Nonohara have already joined here chu so good so nice!!

OMG! that Lena is so well-drawn & beautiful, maybe we should remove this image from the forum before Soldier see it, it will kill him lol

hope this game get released as soon as possible eee (eventhough I know it will take alot of time to be produced lol )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
avatar

Male Number of posts : 122
Age : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 11:34 am

evilReiko wrote:
wow wow wow!!! Shocked

Keisuke Nonohara have already joined here chu so good so nice!!

OMG! that Lena is so well-drawn & beautiful, maybe we should remove this image from the forum before Soldier see it, it will kill him lol

hope this game get released as soon as possible eee (eventhough I know it will take alot of time to be produced lol )

thanks for the welcoming
well, yes the production of the game seems to take a while if I can say...
think this like the developement of SSF2THD bounce

heheh, you think soldier may be upset for this drawing? I don't wanna have anyone be angry for anything, you know... Crying or Very sad
well, again, thanks for the welcoming..
btw: there is a chance that I could get the full image of CHAM LADA in the top ? thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 999
Location : Dreamland of Valis
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 1:41 pm

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
evilReiko wrote:
wow wow wow!!! Shocked

Keisuke Nonohara have already joined here chu so good so nice!!

OMG! that Lena is so well-drawn & beautiful, maybe we should remove this image from the forum before Soldier see it, it will kill him lol

hope this game get released as soon as possible eee (eventhough I know it will take alot of time to be produced lol )

thanks for the welcoming
well, yes the production of the game seems to take a while if I can say...
think this like the developement of SSF2THD bounce

heheh, you think soldier may be upset for this drawing? I don't wanna have anyone be angry for anything, you know... Crying or Very sad
well, again, thanks for the welcoming..
btw: there is a chance that I could get the full image of CHAM LADA in the top ? thanks for reading


Hmm! HDCPS2 capcom engine. Shocked That would be quite an improvemant not only that who would be the composer or are you going to use the old Valis music from the PC???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1051
Age : 31
Location : Darkest region of DarkWorld
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   Fri 15 Feb 2008, 3:18 pm

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
heheh, you think soldier may be upset for this drawing? I don't wanna have anyone be angry for anything, you know... Crying or Very sad

no, don't remove it, I was just kidding Razz it's just that that Soldier is so crazy about Lena , he loves her to death lol

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
btw: there is a chance that I could get the full image of CHAM LADA in the top ? thanks for reading

I have it, here it is happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evilreiko.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A valis fighting game?   

Back to top Go down
 
A valis fighting game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Yatagarasu 3ds (Fighting Game)
» Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!
» Fighting Game Mains
» Indie All-Stars Fighting Game
» Ready? FIGHT!!! - The Fighting Game General thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: VALIS-
Jump to: