Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valis SCG

Go down 
+9
RayguardKnight (SS7)
gszx1337
iannafei
Valis
Zalure
Soldier
HeromanX
Reel
evilReiko
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 5:07 am

Valis Stratgey Card Game

I have been talking about this since the old forums, but I was never able to upload anything.

now I've got a new cell-phone, I can capture some images with the phone's camera so you can see some images of the game happy (looks like the camera has a very bad quality heh-heh )

I've been working on this game since long time ago. first I was focusing on the game rules, then I thought of testing the rules. so I made only about 60 cards to test the game rules. I copied these cards, and gave the copy to my brother, and challenged each other Extemely Happy

here are some images of the cards:

Valis SCG Image001

Valis SCG Image002

Valis SCG Image003

as we have been playing the game to test the rules, it was so much fun and exciting!! most rules are just fine, except few ones need to be modified. I called it as Valis Strategy Card Game, because it is based on the player's strategy, unlike nowadays-card games in which most of the time depends on luck mad

there are so many rules in the game. initially, it will be so boring learning the rules. but once you master the rules, you will enjoy the game so much wink

there are 3 types of cards in the game: creatures, assistances, and traps

example of Creature card (creature cards have yellow borders)
Valis SCG Image005

example of Assistance card (assistance cards have blue borders)
Valis SCG Image007

example of Trap card (trap cards have gray borders)
Valis SCG Image011

to win the game, you have to kill/destroy the opponent's leader. the leader is simply a strong creature. each player must have only 1 leader.

example of Leader-Creature card (leader cards have red borders)
Valis SCG Image010

the game will not be played manually, I will make the game as computerized (software game). it will be so much easier to play. right now I'm sure I can make the game as LAN game, but I'm not sure if I can program the game playable as online game, but I will try my best and learn more about programming happy

more cards:

Valis SCG Image009

Valis SCG Image008

Valis SCG Image006

sorry for the bad quality images. the cards real colors should look like this:

Valis SCG Image004Valis SCG YukoAhso2
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Reel
Ordinary Soldier
Reel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 5:41 am

That's cool. I'm not into card games but I think I would try it out anyways. There's always interesting and unusual things about fan made games.

With all this Valis fan made stuff, that fighting game and all, I wish I could do my own something. Maybe an RPG in full 3d. Right now I'm trying to learn implementing OpenGL and learning a 3d modeling and animation. Both are really hard and time consuming, but the first is harder by far. Of course no promises but it's a dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
HeromanX
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 11:36 am

Looks interesting, being a player of both Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I've had my eyes set on making card games for years, but I felt I needed someone else to help construct the rules and playtest. While I didn't have any ideas for a strictly Valis-based card game, I did expect to make Yuko a powerful card in the initial sets along with Adol Christin.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how it turns out, Reiko. Smile You've got a nice start there, so I'll be ready to try it when you're finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 516
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 4:31 am

Evil Reiko wrote:
Valis Stratgey Card Game

I have been talking about this since the old forums, but I was never able to upload anything.
I've been working on this game since long time ago.
noes
I'm so happy.... it's gonna be so exciting... Chu
I used to play Magic too... but as you mention, it bases on luck... fear
a good game based on strategy, will grant lots of hours of amusement... Extemely Happy
and playing with Valis...!!! eee
if you are able to make this game playable online... we will be making tournaments in this forum... happy eyes

Congratulations for your hard work, Warrior. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 1:58 am

I'm so glad to know that many of Valis-fans are so excited and interested! happy I will try to work on it as soon as possible happy

I used to play Yu-gi-oh! I was able to construct the "perfect" deck, I almost never lose against anyone lol <--- the word almost there because the game depends alot on luck mad that's why I'm making Valis SCG with almost zero luck-game happy

HeromanX wrote:
Looks interesting, being a player of both Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I've had my eyes set on making card games for years, but I felt I needed someone else to help construct the rules and playtest.

I'm trying to make the rules as strict as possible, so that the game has the least of errors/mistakes <--- I remember in Yu-gi-oh, many mistakes occur because of complicated chaining and difficult-to-understand effects

strict-rules, but at the same time, the rules don't limit the strategies of the players wink the players can make so many various strategies wink

Nevertheless, there gonna be hundreds (and maybe) thousands of cards in this game, so that players build so different decks with so different strategies wink

and BTW, I'm planning to make the game not limited only to One-vs-One game wink

HeromanX wrote:
While I didn't have any ideas for a strictly Valis-based card game, I did expect to make Yuko a powerful card in the initial sets along with Adol Christin.

I'm planning to include only Valis characters, sorry for this fear but, leaders will be pretty strong.

for example, look at Valna - Level 2

Valis SCG Image009

once she's summoned, you will find alot of difficulties to defeat her. Here is the explaination of the card:

HP: 30 (very little, but do you think you can touch her?)
Defense: 100% (if she's in defense position, all normal attacks don't effect her!)
Attack: 80 (Heaven's Curse is the attack name, and the attack is pretty strong that can almost kill any creature by one strike!)
Curse of Dreams: this is her technique. it automatically works once she's summoned. it disallows the oppoonent from drawing cards from the deck! (the explaination of the techniques are not written on the cards, but are written in somewhere else. anyway, when the game is programmed as software application, the explaination will appear once the player move the mouse over the technique name)

anyway, it's not easy to get your leader level up. I remember my brother was once able to summon Valna level 2! but I was able to defeat her eee

Soldier wrote:
if you are able to make this game playable online... we will be making tournaments in this forum...

that's surely gonna be so exciting!! happy eyes

I will try to upload a video of two players playing this game (with the current rules). Maybe you don't know the rules, but you will surely know how exciting it is chu
Back to top Go down
Zalure
Daydreaming Soldier
Zalure

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:16 am

This looks AMAZING so far! I play Yu-Gi-Oh so this has me very interested.

Excellent work so far evilReiko!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:06 am

Forget yugioh i'll play this game! That would make a great Card game with megas ans Ramses/Glames
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
HeromanX
HeromanX

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 7:55 pm

Valna wrote:
Forget yugioh i'll play this game! That would make a great Card game with megas ans Ramses/Glames

Speaking of Ramses/Glames, does anyone know the "official" name for the guy? I've always used "Glames", but Ramses sounds cooler, even if it's not quite as original. Same with Lashius/Leethus. Anyone know the official name of the sword?
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 10:51 pm

Since Ramses sounds egyptian andi tits the original name i hope. Use that name.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 5:16 am

I agree with Valna, Ramses sounds like old egyptian name lol

Ramses and Lashius were used in the american version right? I prefer original stuff using by Glames and Leethus.

In this card game, I will try to include only original Valis stuff and original names, otherwise, the game will not be fully based on Valis
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 1:05 am

evilReiko wrote:

Ramses and Lashius were used in the american version right? I prefer original stuff using by Glames and Leethus.

In this card game, I will try to include only original Valis stuff and original names, otherwise, the game will not be fully based on Valis

Ramses and Lashius were the names used in the American Turbo Duo version. The American Sega Genesis version used the actual Japanese names (Glames and Leethus).

Anyway, IMO the American translation of Valis III for the TD was bad anyway (especially the voice acting). XP

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that I don't think Valna's last name would be "Ahso" since that is actually the last name of Yuko's adopted family (and Yuko and Valna didn't know they were sisters until after Valia's death).
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com
HeromanX
HeromanX

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 1:52 am

iannafei wrote:
evilReiko wrote:

Ramses and Lashius were the names used in the American Turbo Duo version. The American Sega Genesis version used the actual Japanese names (Glames and Leethus).

Anyway, IMO the American translation of Valis III for the TD was bad anyway (especially the voice acting). XP

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that I don't think Valna's last name would be "Ahso" since that is actually the last name of Yuko's adopted family (and Yuko and Valna didn't know they were sisters until after Valia's death).

I agree with this. I wasn't sure since I've only played the Genesis versions and had only done enough research to realize that there were different names for Glames. I've always preferred Glames/Leethus over Ramses/Lashius. However, I'll make a note of it and create a link in Valis: Origins that explains why both these names exist for the same person. (Uh-oh! That means a spoiler!)

As for Valna and Yuko not sharing a last name, I point to the fact that the only other character in the game WITH a last name is Reiko Kirishima. I duly note that Cham's last name couldn't be Lada unless it is the custom in Dark World to have ones' father's first name become your last, in which case Rogles and Megas would share a last name. However, there is bare mention of their father's name and no mention of any last names. Even Nizetti didn't have a last name in Perfect World, so it goes to show that only human characters have designated last names. Yuko was adopted in Earth, so it makes sense she has a last name. The only option otherwise would be to leave out her last name, making her a Dreamlander. XD

EDIT:

Valna wrote:
Since Ramses sounds egyptian andi tits the original name i hope. Use that name.

I certainly hope your quote doesn't pop up when someone's trying to look up Andi Pink breast pictures. It'd be absolutely awful to have the pr0n bots running around the boards. heh-heh
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 2:57 am

Quote :
As for Valna and Yuko not sharing a last name, I point to the fact that the only other character in the game WITH a last name is Reiko Kirishima. I duly note that Cham's last name couldn't be Lada unless it is the custom in Dark World to have ones' father's first name become your last, in which case Rogles and Megas would share a last name. However, there is bare mention of their father's name and no mention of any last names. Even Nizetti didn't have a last name in Perfect World, so it goes to show that only human characters have designated last names. Yuko was adopted in Earth, so it makes sense she has a last name. The only option otherwise would be to leave out her last name, making her a Dreamlander. XD

you're right, Valna & Yuko of Valis 1 are non-humans and their last name is not Ahso. but.. Reiko is not the only one with a last name; what about Lena Brande, she's a Dreamlander and she has a last name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 11:36 am

evilReiko wrote:
Quote :

you're right, Valna & Yuko of Valis 1 are non-humans and their last name is not Ahso. but.. Reiko is not the only one with a last name; what about Lena Brande, she's a Dreamlander and she has a last name Very Happy

I forgot Lena. heh-heh But to note, why do she and Amu get a last name and other Dreamlanders don't? Perhaps there's another connection - those who wield Valis (or a replica thereof) are the only ones with a distinct last name. I've always viewed Reiko as possessing a similar, though weaker, sword. I haven't heard of a name for Reiko's sword and, from the artwork based on the Famicom version of the game, the only differences between Yuko's and Reiko's swords are the color variants and the fact that the lining along the blade of Reiko's sword ends in an arrow instead of just rounding off. That said, claiming Reiko wields a replica made from dark magic would extend the theory that only wielders of Valis swords have last names in the series (with the only exception being Amu as she's Lena's (unadopted) blood sister and hence MUST share a last name).

Of course, we're really only rationalizing in-game. XD Remember, Valis IV was made for money, so the writers probably didn't much consider what they had going and broke tradition. It's as simple as that on the outside, so perhaps its not so complex inside, either. My logical assumption is that they all have last names, we just never hear them and are left only with first names with the exception of Yuko's adopted name, Reiko Kirishima, and Lena and Amu Bande.
Back to top Go down
gszx1337
Ordinary Soldier
gszx1337

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 2:29 pm

evilReiko wrote:

I called it as Valis Strategy Card Game, because it is based on the player's strategy, unlike nowadays-card games in which most of the time depends on luck mad

Did something change in Magic: the Gathering? wtf
Last time I was into it (Mirrodin block) the whole strategy of the game was:
"I play four artifact lands. Ooh, I play this shit creature for free. I can also play this shit creature for free."

Many free summonings later...

"Ooh, I have 12 cards out! I can play my uber Darksteel colossus. He's indestructible and has trample. I attack you, you die, I win."

That's why back in the day, I only played with Type 1 players. mad
Back to top Go down
http://apathy-man.com
HeromanX
HeromanX

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 7:34 pm

gszx1337 wrote:
evilReiko wrote:

I called it as Valis Strategy Card Game, because it is based on the player's strategy, unlike nowadays-card games in which most of the time depends on luck mad

Last time I was into it (Mirrodin block) the whole strategy of the game was:
"I play four artifact lands. Ooh, I play this shit creature for free. I can also play this shit creature for free."

Many free summonings later...

"Ooh, I have 12 cards out! I can play my uber Darksteel colossus. He's indestructible and has trample. I attack you, you die, I win."

That's why back in the day, I only played with Type 1 players. mad

Mirrodin was terribly broken. They couldn't come up with a fast answer for Affinity, so they vowed never to repeat that mistake. Smile

You missed out on some amazing blocks, though. Kamigawa was a nice kickback to the older blocks that didn't have the problems that Mirrodin did. The problem was that it was in Mirrodin's standard environment. Affinity still killed it. Ravnica was a lot better, utilizing the multicolors to achieve powerful effects. I left in Time Spiral, but they brought back Akroma, as well as several variants. Phage is in 10th Ed. And they started splitting blocks into four sets, or two mini-blocks starting with Lorewyn. You've missed out on a lot. =/

On the bad side, having strategy without that ounce of luck is going to mean games are far more consistant. If you could kill that Valna once, Reiko, you could kill it a billion more times. That's why the luck factor is so important in a card game - it creates variance. While I'm dying to try out your game (because it'll be fun regardless), I've still got some reserves about how successful it might potentially be. I won't jump the gun, though, since I really don't know anything about how the game runs.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 1:35 am

thank you guys for giving your opinions. This will surely help me built excellent rules for the game Smile

gszx1337 wrote:

I'm not a player of Magic: The Gathering , so I don't know much about MTG, but as far as I know, MTG is also based on luck, because the player draws a card from the top of the deck, right? so it's based on luck.

in Valis SCG, even drawing cards from the deck is not "A lucky card from the top of the deck". you open the deck, and pick the card you want lol

HeromanX wrote:
On the bad side, having strategy without that ounce of luck is going to mean games are far more consistant. If you could kill that Valna once, Reiko, you could kill it a billion more times.

trust me, the game is never consistant wink
Back to top Go down
gszx1337
Ordinary Soldier
gszx1337

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 3:06 pm

evilReiko wrote:

as far as I know, MTG is also based on luck, because the player draws a card from the top of the deck, right? so it's based on luck.
Most players have to rely on the luck of the draw. But, in my deck, I had as many Demonic Tutors, Diabolic Tutors, etc. as I was allowed to have. I made sure I had control over my deck. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://apathy-man.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 2:04 am

Quote :
Most players have to rely on the luck of the draw. But, in my deck, I had as many Demonic Tutors, Diabolic Tutors, etc. as I was allowed to have. I made sure I had control over my deck. Wink

1. You can never have absolute-control over your deck, even if you included many of those cards.

2. the more of these cards you include in your deck, the more you are actually replacing strong cards with deck-controller cards

3. as you said, it's only you, most players will rely on luck. so it's the mistake of the rules, not the players

I'm making Valis SCG rules in a way to fix the mistakes of these TCG rules

ok guys, maybe this is interesting to know for you about Valis SCG rules (these are not all rules, these are only few rules that I'm not planning to change):

* Each player is allowed to make only one move in his/her turn; so that the game runs fast.

* when it's your turn, the player can: 1) attack with one creautre 2) change position of one creature 3) draw one card from the deck 4) play with one assist card from hand 5) use one creature's trigger-effect technique 6) summon a creature from hand 7) nothing (so you pass your turn) 8 ) surrender lol (which leads to the end of the game)

* there are weak cards and strong cards. powerful cards have more strict conditions, while weak cards have more general/easier conditions.

* each creature has HP, which means they are not destroy by one attack like other games.

* most creatures have more than one attack and more than one technique. this provides the player alot of strategies, because you can make various moves by one card. not just the creatures, but even some trap and assist cards have more than one option

* on the field, there are: Basic zone, defense zone, and offense zone.

* each creature can: attack, guard, change position, use technique, interrupt-attack, interrupt-guard.

* in other games, destroying monster(s) can be done by one card effect or one step. in Valis SCG, you can't destroy a monster so easily, even with card effects, which makes the match pretty difficult to win wink in other games, like Yu-gi-oh, a player may take time to summon many monsters, while the opponent may use only 1 card (only 1 card with simply conditions) to destroy all your monsters in one turn ugh
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 4:09 pm

it's been like 3 years since I started this project, but I've started programming it into an actual game just in the last passed 2 weeks.

it won't take much time 'til I release version 1.0, maybe only a week or another or soon to get it finished, so get prepared for a new Valis game happy

I just have one thing to ask:

I'm developing this game in English and my language (Arabic), so, would you like me to provide other language(s)? I may need help with other languages (I know I can use Google translator, but it's going to be very stupid translation!)
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

I seriously can't wait to see this! Chu

If you need any translation help, I will be more than happy to translate to French and Spanish as soon as you're ready. Just be warned that I'm not native in either language. (I can try Italian too if you want, but my Italian is pretty poor so I can't promise you anything.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 3:41 am

SuperSailor7 wrote:
If you need any translation help, I will be more than happy to translate to French and Spanish as soon as you're ready. Just be warned that I'm not native in either language. (I can try Italian too if you want, but my Italian is pretty poor so I can't promise you anything.)

cool! happy

along with English and Arabic, I think Spansh,Japanese and French are essential happy
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

evilReiko wrote:
cool! happy

along with English and Arabic, I think Spansh,Japanese and French are essential happy

Good stuff. My French should be pretty good already, plus I could easily get native speakers around me to check at least portions of the translation.

Too bad I can't help with the Japanese... No
Back to top Go down
gorori
Vecanti Soldier
gorori

Male Number of posts : 81
Hobbies : I would like to give up creation to tell the truth.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:58 am

In translation in Japanese, I may be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://barrier.sakura.ne.jp/exceedeng/Top.html
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:38 pm

thank you very much Gorori!
With your help guys, this game is going to be even better Chu
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 6:30 pm

ok, here are first samples of how the cards will look like in the game Very Happy

leaders will be in red/pink
ordinary monsters will be in orange
assist cards will be in green
and trap cards in dark purple

back of every card
Valis SCG F8dbb876

Valis SCG B1

Valis SCG B3
Back to top Go down

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 7:32 pm

That is most interesting, I believe you used images from box arts and stuff for the Yuko and Reiko images.
Back to top Go down
ssfsx17
Daydreaming Soldier

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:36 pm

I've used this CCG engine before and have heard good things about it. Haven't heard anything about how it compares to other engines when it comes to actually designing rules and what not, but it seems to work well enough: http://www.lackeyccg.com/

There's very little that it will do automatically. It will also not save time in making card images.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 3:16 pm

lol
No guys, I'm not using any engine or anything, since I'm a developer, I'm programming this game starting from zero chu (everything will be automatically handled, you don't calculate or do anything manually wink ), and because I'm not depending on any engine, I can do anything, even things that these engine can't provide, like:

- multilangual
- shape, color and sizes of the cards as I would like them
- networked game (I'm not very sure if I can provide you guys an online game, but LAN game is for sure wink )
- music and sounds
- auto-save and auto-load
- unlimited number of players in 1 game
- different games with different rules (Free-to-all, team-vs-team, 1-on-1, cooperate vs AI, etc)

so, as long as it's developed like this, anything you would like I can provide you wink suggestions are totally accepted, after all, it's a fan game for fans Chu
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Valis SCG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis SCG   Valis SCG Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 8:04 pm

That's the way to make a game! pirat
Back to top Go down