Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:29 pm

Well, you've seen me post in main Valis section before, but there is still a bit to tell about myself.

You already know I'm a fanfic writer, and can probably tell by my name, I'm a Mega Man fan. But I like a lot of games, movies, anime, comics and manga. I'm a fan of many tastes one might say, and I have a very interesting way of typeing out stuff, as you might have noticed.

But anyway, I pretty much grew up with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Batman, Spider-Man, and the X-Men. Slightly interesting tidbit, I was introduced to Mega Man through his tv show, not the games. Ahhhhh the memories of the past, such fun times. lol

But anyway, I was introduced to Valis through Record of Lodoss War, and my sister, because she had heared of Valis, and a location in Lodoss was called Valis. Kind of interesting on how one fantasy led me to anoter fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:22 pm

what can I say? welcome.. have a nice time here, dude..

I'm not a fan of valis.. (kill me everyone Cool ) but I really like the concepts about valis..
mostly I've know VALIS when the SUPER VALIS 4 went out
i've recall some gameplay like strider (arcade) and things similar..

later, I've searched about telenet and wolf team and went to SEGA 16 bit system: the MEGADRIVE/GENESIS
a lot of title with a very high looking anime style and captured my eye..

but... later, I just forgot those things..

then. no so long ago, I've meet with SHADOWBLADE and showed me more than I could think about VALIS, making me to like it more than while back in the SNES time I discover it...

so... well, I'm mostly engaged in drawing than anything else
that include the game that we are making about VALIS, following the events of the VALIS 4... so well.. please have fun here... as much as we do
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

So, sort of on the subject, is there a link to said game? wink

Or any screen shots, or even possibly, a demo? I'm intrested that someone is making a fangame for Valis.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:31 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
So, sort of on the subject, is there a link to said game? wink

Or any screen shots, or even possibly, a demo? I'm intrested that someone is making a fangame for Valis.

sadly, the game is not yet concluded. I'm in charge of animations of the characters

there is a post here about the game. we posted some stuff related to the game..

https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com/valis-f3/a-valis-fighting-game-t64.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:44 pm

I thought you were talking about another game. heh-heh My mistake. But still, this looks like fun!
Back to top Go down
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 516
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:50 am

welcome to the board Mega Man model T 101 geek
In my case, I'm a Lena fan...
lately I meet the rest of Valis ladies...
I've been busy lately, and not very active, but I welcome you. jocolor
It's always nice to have new members around... Extemely Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:56 am

please. don't think bad about me as I've say that I'm not a VALIS FAN..
if I can say it more widely.. I'm fan of games...
I love to play almost all kind of games (sorry friends, i've played VALIS CROSS, the title is pretty lame even for a tipical H game)

I like VALIS in the great concepts from what SHADOWBLADE showed me and didn't know

so.. sorry if I caused to anyone to hate me sad eyes
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 6:47 am

my greetings to you, welcome home megaman happy

you can call me Reiko if you would like happy (obviously, I'm a very big fan.. no, let me correct, I'm the BIGGEST fan of Reiko razz )

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
I love to play almost all kind of games (sorry friends, i've played VALIS CROSS, the title is pretty lame even for a tipical H game)

YOU'RE FIRED! mad

lol! just kidding

well.. you said you played Valis X.... is that even considered as a game? scratch seriously!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:10 pm

Well, I haven't played Valis X, thank gosh. And I don't want to. But I have played three Valis games. Valis 1 and 3 for genisis, and SUper Valis IV for Super Nintendo. I would like to play the Valis remake for Turbo Duo, which Valis 77 did a let's play for, which I've watched. And the real Valis IV, which he also did a let's play for. But I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. sad

Perhaps one of you guys could send me a rom and emulator? Cause I would do it myself, but lately, I haven't had much luck finding roms. Last rom I got I had to ask a guy who I figured had it, and he sent it! I spent a good while trying to find it, and I did find one, and only one link that had the file, but each time I tried to download it, the download would crash on me! So if you guys could help me, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:27 pm

Perhaps one of you guys could send me a rom and emulator? Cause I would do it myself, but lately, I haven't had much luck finding roms. Last rom I got I had to ask a guy who I figured had it, and he sent it! I spent a good while trying to find it, and I did find one, and only one link that had the file, but each time I tried to download it, the download would crash on me! So if you guys could help me, that would be nice.

https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com/valis-f3/dreamworld-t97.htm

do I get an reward for this king lol!

enjoy all the valis games, direct download and install, no need to waste your time trying to find the correct emulator wink

special thanx for our friend SilverX chu
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

Thanks for the link! I think I'll post a preview for an upcoming chapter of my story, for your view pleasure. Cool
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:11 pm

Welcome, Mega Man model T 101! I am Ianna, a Valis fan. My fave character is Cham .

You already know I'm a fanfic writer, and can probably tell by my name, I'm a Mega Man fan. But I like a lot of games, movies, anime, comics and manga.

I like the Mega Man series, although I am more into the "Classic" series rather than X or the any of other ones. I also like the other things you listed too.

Quote :
But anyway, I pretty much grew up with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Batman, Spider-Man, and the X-Men.

Mario and Sonic are indeed classics. For me, I grew up with games like Pac-Man, Centipede, and Donkey Kong. American comic-wise, I mainly liked Captain America and Green Lantern.

Quote :
Slightly interesting tidbit, I was introduced to Mega Man through his tv show, not the games.

Interesting. But sometimes one media inspires us to check out that thing on another.

Quote :
But anyway, I was introduced to Valis through Record of Lodoss War, and my sister, because she had heared of Valis, and a location in Lodoss was called Valis. Kind of interesting on how one fantasy led me to anoter fantasy.

Amazing what you can find when you search for "Valis", eh? Wink

Anyways, I thought Lodoss War was a good series (I've seen the OAVs and the TV series).

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
please. don't think bad about me as I've say that I'm not a VALIS FAN..
if I can say it more widely.. I'm fan of games...

I like VALIS in the great concepts from what SHADOWBLADE showed me and didn't know

so.. sorry if I caused to anyone to hate me sad eyes

Nah, besides everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. As long as a person is reasonable with the other board members and doesn't "troll" or "flame" anyone, I don't dislike that person.

Plus how could we dislike you 'cause you are helping on working on a Valis fangame for us fans? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:36 pm

Hello Ianna, nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm more of a classic Mega Man fan myself. Heck, he's the main character throught almost all of my fanfic. Although sometimes the focus does shift from character to character once in awhile, but still, it mostly follows him around.

I'm a pretty descent Record of Lodoss War fan, as I found out about it by finding and image of Deedlit, and then I thought, "She's looks interesting, I wonder what she's from?" and I have the OVA and tv series DVD sets. I also got two Deedlit's tale books, I just like Deedlit. Who doesn't? Course my sister doesn't she doesn't seem to like a lot of the female characters I like. And most of the characters I like, have shrines dedicated to them and such.

Heck, even Lodoss plays a big part in my fanfic. And like you said, sometimes one media inspires us to check out the others. And that has rang true for me a few times.
Back to top Go down
The Red Spectra
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
The Red Spectra

Male Number of posts : 351
Job : Messenger/Clerk.
Hobbies : Music. Cats. Anime. Roller Derby. Retro Gaming.
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:28 pm

Welcome to the board, dude.
Back to top Go down
http://muchosugoi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.   Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I didn't do it before, but here I go.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: Introduction-
Jump to: