Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So glad I found you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretFinalBoss
Legend in Training
SecretFinalBoss

Male Number of posts : 17
Job : Disabled
Hobbies : video games, anime, mathematics, study of history and religion
Registration date : 2011-05-06

So glad I found you! Empty
PostSubject: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:02 am

That fateful day was June 30, 1991, when I plugged in a particular game I rented from my local Blockbuster: Valis III (Genesis version). In a time before I even knew there was such a thing as "anime," this was an eye-opening event. This, and my subsequent playing of Valis I, would go on to influence something very dear to me: my pet project since 1989, Suikoden "X".

I stumbled upon this forum while looking for Valna pics at Google, and I knew I had to join. I have some things I hope to share with all of you. I've had some artwork commissioned based on Valis characters for my project, and artwork for Valna may be in the future as well. Also, in the early 90s, based on Reiko's description in the instruction booklet of the North American version of Valis I for the Sega Genesis, I created a whole back story for Reiko, including the tragic story of her parents, and how she and Yuko first met, etc. The latter part is a bit wacky, but... so is swordfighting with your lower torso completely exposed. heh-heh

In conclusion, the Valis girl I would want for my very own if given the choice is none other than Cham . Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SecretFinalBoss
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 6:11 pm

SecretFinalBoss wrote:
In conclusion, the Valis girl I would want for my very own if given the choice is none other than Cham . Thank you very much.

If I had to choose a valis girl to be with---I'd pick Lena. Guess I have a thing for red heads Cool .
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 4:16 am

That was epic intro LOL Chu

Welcome home dear Valis warrior chu
----
You reminded me when I was 15 years old, when I used to search the entire internet looking for the smallest things related to Valis, when there wasn't much of forums, and not many free-websites. And it was difficult to communicate and try to find Valis fans!

Few years later, 2 fans met, "Valna" (now known as Valis77) and "DanTheMan" (now known as SilentProtagonist), who thought of the necessity to have a Valis Fans Forums! They established on free forums our first Valis fans website. Few days later, I found them, and became the 3rd member Smile
----
In brief, welcome! I'm known as evilReiko, you can call me Reiko for short happy

btw, you've enough information about Valis, go ahead and contribute, everyone might have few wrong small details, we can always help you with that chu
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 9:09 pm

goood goood more valna pics
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
SecretFinalBoss
Legend in Training
SecretFinalBoss

Male Number of posts : 17
Job : Disabled
Hobbies : video games, anime, mathematics, study of history and religion
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: As for the Valna pics...   So glad I found you! Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:32 pm

I think I'd better mention that the Valna pics I mentioned won't be started on by my artist until after the 19th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SecretFinalBoss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So glad I found you!   So glad I found you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So glad I found you!
Page 1 of 1