Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Empty
PostSubject: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

I guess I should have done this first---oh well. Here's a couple of pics I did.

I'll reupload my picture of Adora here.
Spoiler:

I think out of my three attempts at doing She-Ra this one came out a little better.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:22 pm

Again, I'm sorry to delete your posts, I tried to move them into new topic, but seems like there is no such option! fear
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:26 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Again, I'm sorry to delete your posts, I tried to move them into new topic, but seems like there is no such option! fear
It's ok don't worry about it, I've should have done this in the first place wink . I'm still working out some kinks in my She-Ra pictures. I've made a character in my project that looks like it just might work.

Valis

In this story she's the near to last of the honor guards Queen Valna has left.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

Lord Adrian wrote:
I'm still working out some kinks in my She-Ra pictures. I've made a character in my project that looks like it just might work. I think I'll call her Melendy after the voice actress who did Adora/She-Ra in the old cartoon. In this story she's the near last of the honor guards Queen Valna has left.

That’s an interesting cameo, but she’s way too similar! Couldn’t you make the comparison a bit less obvious?

evilReiko wrote:

That’s really strange. Maybe only admins can do it? I would be surprised if it wasn’t possible, but I searched the help forums and found nothing (they’re a mess!). Maybe we could post a new question, though --> http://help.forumotion.com/

Anyway, let’s all be responsible to stay on topic so we won’t need this feature Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:20 am

I have admin privilege, and still can't do that Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:24 am

evilReiko wrote:
I have admin privilege, and still can't do that Neutral

This web page is probably not set up to do that.

@SS7.
It's interesting that you said my "Honor Guard" looks simular to She-Ra, which is what I was aiming for. Reason: I'm thinking about doing a She-Ra Unofficial Still Anime as my next project. Right now it's on the back burner for now.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

Well I might as well share here. I ordred the She-Ra season 1 Vol 1 today and I can't wait for that to come in eee , I might do a review of it on my YT channel when it get's here, also bought a collectable Master of the Universe figurine that I'll also go over when it comes in (I prey UPS get's my address right---they're quite well known for fucking up my orders) so it's a surrprise, finally I ordered the 2000 He-man Reboot on Amazon the complete series for only $10.00 now that's a bargen! Again I'll do a review on my channel when they get in so stay tuned...later Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 10:11 am

Sort on the topic, here's an honest question I'm not sure if anyone can answer but here it goes.

When exactly did the original He-Man series officially get labeled as "gay" by everyone? It seems kinda odd that everyone seems to firmly believe so now. What really spurred this form of opinion? Not that I've ever asked before but no one ever seems to actually explain why. So I'm just rather curious.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:11 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
Sort on the topic, here's an honest question I'm not sure if anyone can answer but here it goes.

When exactly did the original He-Man series officially get labeled as "gay" by everyone? It seems kinda odd that everyone seems to firmly believe so now. What really spurred this form of opinion? Not that I've ever asked before but no one ever seems to actually explain why. So I'm just rather curious.

Honestly who knows---I don't see anything wrong with He-man other then it can be cheesy (and I mean really cheesy) sometimes. But even She-Ra has it's corney moments---but when the episode calls for She-Ra to be serious and even when He-man crosses over (which are the best episodes IMO BTW) it can be a great show, they both can be. But it's like with anything some people love others hate it eh .
Back to top Go down
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

Lord Adrian wrote:

Honestly who knows---I don't see anything wrong with He-man other then it can be cheesy (and I mean really cheesy) sometimes. But even She-Ra has it's corney moments---but when the episode calls for She-Ra to be serious and even when He-man crosses over (which are the best episodes IMO BTW) it can be a great show, they both can be. But it's like with anything some people love others hate it eh .

And really, even though it was one of those wonderfully merchandise-driven '80s shows, it certainly wasn't as bad as some of its contemporaries, and was certainly better than a good number of things that came out of the '70s.

That, and Alan Oppenheimer is pretty well awesome at anything he does. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:21 pm

RyIII wrote:
Lord Adrian wrote:

And really, even though it was one of those wonderfully merchandise-driven '80s shows, it certainly wasn't as bad as some of its contemporaries, and was certainly better than a good number of things that came out of the '70s.

That, and Alan Oppenheimer is pretty well awesome at anything he does. Smile

I agree. also I've even watch the 2000 reboot of He-man (I have the origens dvd that come with a few episodes) and it wasn't a bad show. I've read that She-ra was going to be reintroduced to it BUT----when the 2000 He-man got can, so did the She-Ra reboot. Still to this day I wander what it would a She-Ra reboot (with the 2000 He-man art work) would have been.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:32 pm

Behold my GLORY AND DESPAIR muwahahahahaha Twisted Evil !!!!

She-Ra Princess of Power Adora

My She-Ra DVD came in and on one of the disk it come's with a coloring book...Have i ever said I LOVE Adobe Photoshop Elements 8---cause I do happy heart . I've change Adora's eyes to a cyan color cause I think it would be more unique if She-ra and Adora had different color eyes.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:28 pm

Here's another She-Ra/Adora picture...enjoy.

She-Ra Princess of Power
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:29 pm

Here's my She-ra collectible figures....these damn things are expensive fear wha !!!

She-Ra Princess of Power
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:42 pm

Know what I'm getting this out of the way...IDK if alot of you guys (or gals) have seen She-Ra, but there's another exsample of bad character realtionship development and that's the "relationship" between Adora and Sea Hawk. Sea Hawk was first introduced in the episode The Sea Hawk, in this episode he's a pirate doing what pirate do best---plunder from innocent people for profit. Adora confronted him about this and in the first episode Hawk didn't really care that much for her. Hawk only attempted to resuce her only because his First Mate guilted him into doing it and then he fled leaving Adora in a middle of battle---she could have just easily been recaptured but didn't because she became She-Ra and Hawk got KO'd by the enemy during his escape.
Now Hawk has only seen She-Ra in battle and as a man of action himself it makes more since for him to fall in love or like She-Ra over Adora anyday. Then in his second episode Return of Sea Hawk he nearly blows it with Adora in fact it should have happend HERE and HERE is where I get pissy.

Hawk was only in five---count them---FIVE EPISODES: The Sea Hawk, Return of Sea Hawk, Anchors Alot part 1 & 2 and The Amulet....THAT 5 FUCKING EPISODES OUT OF 93 AND WE'RE LEFT TO BELEAVE THEIR IN A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP...? During the majority series Adora doesn't even mention Sea Hawk or even states she's even in a relationship with anyone and most of the time she seems to be enjoying the company of Bow.
That's pretty shallow for someone to do that and she's suppost to be a nice character you know the type of woman you want to bring home to mama (that is if you still have one) and not the type of woman who would play two men at once....or maybe she is due to her She-Ra persona.

Anyway if you're writing about two characters going to have a major relationship at least during the course of the series mention something about it and not just when the episode is going to have that "other" character in it and for Pete sakes have them in at least more then 5 fucking episodes! For this reason I'm stating that Sea Hawk is nothing more then Adora's wet dream or somthing like that.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

I like how it says adult collector. Really? She's is soo lovely.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:05 am

ValisHD wrote:
I like how it says adult collector. Really? She's is soo lovely.

Thanks Chu .
Seeing it in person is even better these figures are defenitly not to play with and they STAY in that package. I got another character on the way Bow. Sould be in-in the next couple of days.

What I'm going to do is buy:
1:Prince Adam.---Well I have him ordered, it's the Prince Adam from the 2000 reboot. I'll upload a picture of it when it get's in.
2: Teela.
3: He-man.
4: Hordak.
5: Man-at-Arms.
6: The Sorceress.
7: Swift Wind (She-Ra's Horse).
8: Battle Cat.
9: Orko.
Then call it quits. These suckers are expensive.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm

Ok here's my new character Bow....
She-Ra Princess of Power Kyle Bow

interesting enough Bow is not his real name, according to his profile on the back of the package his real name is Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

Here's Prince Adam from the 2000 He-man reboot, I like this version better.
He-Man & The Masters of the Universe,She-Ra Princess of Power

Brother and Sister reunited...Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside happy heart .
Adam and Adora
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:01 pm

Here's the Royal Guard Captain Teela happy heart .
Teela, The Royal Guard Captain Teela, daughter of Man-at-Arms and Adam's nagger.

Looks like Lucile Ball in battle armor lol .

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm

she was so hot in the animated sries
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 10:16 pm

ValisHD wrote:
she was so hot in the animated sries

I agree---I really liked this version of Teela but the classic Teela also had her charm as well. I'm trying to get a hold of the Sorceress but that's not easy there's not that many being sold on Amazon and they're pricy. I would have ordered her today but I saw Swiftwind and THAT horse takes top priority on my to buy list. The last two I'm going to get are Hordak and Catra...I might in January try to buy the Castle Greyskull playset to finish the MOTU collection.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 3:45 pm

I got more of my He-man figures in today.
Spoiler:
Look how buff Bow is to He-man. With muscles like that getting hit by Bow's arrows would go right through you.

Spoiler:
Looks like He-man needs to take a massive shit and the only toilet in Eterina that can handle his shit is the toilet at Castle Greyskull.

Spoiler:
Our little guy surly has grown....Looks like the Royal family hasn't been feading him well.

Spoiler:
A picture I did of Adam and Adora alter egos He-man and She-Ra.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 3:31 am

Ok here's a little fan made picture I put together. I'm kinda proud of this one Cool .

She-Ra and Sky knight (Unofficial Fan Made Character), She-Ra fighting next to an unofficial character I made up named Sky Knight.

Here's another one.

She-Ra and the Great Rebellian, Title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:36 pm

Look everyone it's Mayor Mike Haggar in battle armor. Let's see the Mad Gear Gang kidnap his daughter now lol .

Man-at-Arms (aka Duncan), The Man-at-Arms action figure.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:18 pm

She-Ra's Horse Swiftwind.

Swiftwind, She-Ra's noble unicorn friend.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:26 pm

It wouldn't be a Masters of the Universe collection without the Sorceress now would it.

The Sorceress, The beautyful mystical guardian of Castle GreySkull

This version is based on the 2000 reboot version. She's also my favorite version of the Sorceress.
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:04 pm

Lord Adrian wrote:
Look everyone it's Mayor Mike Haggar in battle armor. Let's see the Mad Gear Gang kidnap his daughter now lol

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:22 am

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Lord Adrian wrote:
Look everyone it's Mayor Mike Haggar in battle armor. Let's see the Mad Gear Gang kidnap his daughter now lol

lol! lol!

I figure you'd like that lol .

I got my sbc review episode 1 downloading on YouTube but By The Nine it's taking its sweet time tired .

Edit: Oh and here's an interesting tid bit I found out on the back of the box on Swiftwind. It seems that the people of Mattel and the dealer that ships out the MOTU Classic figures have a contest for a made up character, and yes I entered it. I submitted my Royal Guard Sky Knight Commander ( I think I have a picture of him with She-Ra on this thread somewhere). I'd love to make this character cannon to the Masters of the Universe, specially She-Ra. That will make my day Chu .
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

Here's another She-Ra fanfic. Looks like our (my) hero Sky Knight and friends have encountered some fearce resistance.

Battle at the Royal Palace., Sky Knight, She-Ra, He-man and Teela encounter Horde troops in the palace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe   She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She-Ra Princess of Power or He-Man and the Master of the Universe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: Off Topic-
Jump to: