Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*scuttles quietly in through the back door*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako Crab
Legend in Training
Mako Crab

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-06-02

*scuttles quietly in through the back door* Empty
PostSubject: *scuttles quietly in through the back door*   *scuttles quietly in through the back door* Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 8:10 am

Hey guys, how's it going! What do you mean, "where have I been?" Never left! Don't know what you're talking about. So how's it going? I think I mentioned how every now and then I get a hankering for some Valis, and yesterday was the day. Wasted Glames in Valis 3 and beat the game for the 2nd time in my life. For some reason Glames always gave me trouble, but I smoked him like he was nothing this time. Youtube videos can be helpful for picking up strategies. Wink So what's new around here?
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: *scuttles quietly in through the back door*   *scuttles quietly in through the back door* Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 11:41 pm

You know, the front door’s always an option here. Smile

I guess that "what’s new" is relative to the last time you visited. The threads listed in the Valis forum should be a good indication. The Valis Wiki is probably of note, and Juan's remixes if you've been gone for that long -- judging by your last post being dated 2010, which I have trouble believing. Where does the time go? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Mako Crab
Legend in Training
Mako Crab

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: *scuttles quietly in through the back door*   *scuttles quietly in through the back door* Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

It has been a while. I guess my main question would be, has Sunsoft said anything about what they're doing with Valis or the Renovation library? The only thing I ever saw that came of that was Master Blaster got put up on PSN and XBLA.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
HeromanX
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: *scuttles quietly in through the back door*   *scuttles quietly in through the back door* Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

Happy birthday!

To answer your question, I think SunSoft's second foray into the American market failed, so they retreated back to Japan again. I honestly think Vic Ireland kinda failed pretty hard leading them here. SunSoft (or any Japanese company, for that matter) would be more successful in penetrating our market with a successful advertising campaign. Dumping things on small niche communities and expecting them to uphold the business is a huge impracticality, unless all you're doing is re-releasing old IPs in digital format, where you don't need to really make money back. So for now, until we get a good petition going, we're at a loss for new Valis stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *scuttles quietly in through the back door*   *scuttles quietly in through the back door* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*scuttles quietly in through the back door*
Page 1 of 1