Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-07

If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a Empty
PostSubject: If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a   If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2021, 5:27 pm

Contact me. I havn't talked to you in 2003 and my friend cleaned her inbox and found the message that she was suppose to forward to me. Yea, I know but things happen and...
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a   If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2021, 12:16 am

XAhsoYuko wrote:
Contact me.  I havn't talked to you in 2003 and my friend cleaned her inbox and found the message that she was suppose to forward to me.  Yea, I know but things happen and...
What's going on?
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a   If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2021, 3:46 pm

Valis wrote:
XAhsoYuko wrote:
Contact me.  I havn't talked to you in 2003 and my friend cleaned her inbox and found the message that she was suppose to forward to me.  Yea, I know but things happen and...
What's going on?

I was rooting around in an old Yahoo account and I had a message from a friend that also had an interest in Valis that I somehow overlooked for 10 years. His e-mail isn't working anymore so I thought I'll leave a message here to see if he is a member of this forum under a different name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a   If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are Seiya27 from Ahsonet or hono3 or Daguon13a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: General-
Jump to: