Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

want to know

Go down 
+5
Reel
evilReiko
Shadow Blade
ZeLoz (akaBill)
TurboYuko16
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XAhsoYuko
Vecanti Soldier

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-07

want to know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 4:38 am

Hit me up, I think I can do something for your troubles. Mind you, I'm nowhere near my collection of Valis CDs', but I think I can do something.
Back to top Go down
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

Female Number of posts : 88
Job : Me? A job? Are you kidding?
Hobbies : Never being here :P
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 8:43 pm

XAhsoYuko wrote:
Hit me up, I think I can do something for your troubles. Mind you, I'm nowhere near my collection of Valis CDs', but I think I can do something.

What can you do? I've found this site that you can download some file so you can play TGCD games on your computer, but once again, my mom says she has to ask our copmuter lady about it, but then she turns around and says we can't ask her because she chrges money. So now she only comes to fix our computer when it gets a virus. but sometimes when i ask mom she says when we have time, and then we have time and she says we don't have time. So if you have a magic cure, please share...Because I'm going crazy. oh, and I did get the wiring working again...but now the RF switch is broke, but my stepdad says that RadioShack can fix it...All I know is that if he takes it over there and trashes it and gets a new switch that doesn't work with it, i'm going to go postal and kill people with an AK47. of course, i can't kill micheal jackson with it, because he's already dead, and even if he was still here, it would be impossible. I will never forget that lovely review Zeloz left me...It still crackes me up...And now I am entirely off topic and O shizl gzngahr gttbgtgbgtgbgtt Cookies to those who know where that burst of randomasity came from. I am quite sure that almost every website that I am a member of thinks I'm dead...But no, i'm just a very busy person...Busy with staring blankly at a wall, randomly bursting out singning the magic Knight Rayearth theme song, then going to hell for 8 hours then coming to another hell where I play videogames until I get frusrated with it, then decide to have a staring match with the cat, and lose, before going to bed. That is a day in my life. Speaking of Magic knight rayearth, it would make a perfect crossover with valis...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1531359/TheoneandonlyKaorin
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 10:06 am

TurboYuko16 wrote:
I've found this site that you can download some file so you can play TGCD games on your computer, but once again, my mom says she has to ask our copmuter lady about it...

Right. And what does the "computer lady" even know about this random site you found or about emulation in general? I totally feel your pain No

Does your mother know that you come here? Why won't she take our word for it that this is safe? I suspect some of us here including myself know 200% more than your mother does about computers.

If you have a fairly recent computer, why not just lock it down with some kind of virtualization before downloading the emulator so IF you get a virus (by some miracle) you can flush it out?

Anyway, don't download from any random site you found. Tell us the site or ask us to link you to confirmed safe sites.

BTW, I will definitely be watching some Magic Knight Rayearth tonight Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 6:57 pm

I doubt she knows what an emulator is...I've told my mom about this place and you guys, and she has said before that she may let me, but only when she is home. Of course, I have one problem...I am the most forgetful person I know, and she expects me to remind her...And my mom does know a good bit about computers, in fact, she's on it more than I am. She's trying to get me to on FaceBook and play those stupid games on it with her. And I thought Animal Crossing was the most pointless yet addictive games...*shivers* I like having a life, mother, what little it may be...I did download DosBox once...Have no idea if it works or how to use it. All I know is this...Why do all the good games have to be old ones? And why does technology have to advance? I mean, theyv'e already come out with Windows 7! I'm tired of not being able to play and old game because it's out dated! I'm just waiting for the day when I'm old and they say that old people are out dated and trash them. And now I'm ranting and I'm sure you all have better things to do than hear me rant, rave, and go completely insane. Oh, wait...XD Do you guys know of a place I could download Valis theme music? (Especially the 2nd theme...) And I don't know if any of you guys would know about this, but somebody told me that you can use some thing to play anything on Rockband 2 for the 360, do you guys know anything about that? Thanks for putting up with me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm

Quote :
Speaking of Magic knight rayearth, it would make a perfect crossover with valis...

Click
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:01 pm

XD I was thinking someone should do a fanfiction where the three girls from Magic Knight Rayearth are transported into the Dream world, or that Dream world is another country in Cephiro.
Has anyone here played the Elder Scrolls games Morrowind or Oblivion? I think it would be so awesome if someone could make a mod for those games with Valis and Rayearth armor and weapons! Too bad I don't have Morrowind for PC since the cat scratched it and broke it so even if there werew a mod like that I couldn't download it, and I have Oblivion for 360 so no mods...I kind figure that if I can't play Valis then I'd bring a bit of Valis to my games...Of course, I could never have the patience to be a modder...Ah, here I go ranting again...I'll shut up now, at least until tomorrow...XD
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

boss! what have you done?! I though that CROSSLINER was a very internal work!!!

why didn't you told me that someone has already read it? lol!

oh my.. maybe I've spoke too early heheheheeh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
TurboYuko16
Vecanti Soldier
TurboYuko16

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:19 pm

Well that was random.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

nah, don't worry turboyuko. that was an internal joke for shadowblade about the third valis installment : Crossliner

that illust that he posted some post ago.. is related to CROSSLINER
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to know   want to know - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to know
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: VALIS-
Jump to: