Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:28 pm

[quote="SuperSailor7"][quote="Lord Adrian"]
Valis77 wrote:
Hey... I just noticed something. Where are the Asfal fanarts ? I like pretty girls too, but come on... the man went to battle against his own son... he's huge... and he can walk on SPIKES. SPIKES! You know that's epic.

I never knew to much of Asfal , the only thing I knew was Garugia was another evil King of Spirit World (Vecanti) who got sealed up (along with his followers) in a crystal Piller by some guy named Aspher Asfal name in the US version of Valis IV. Then one day broke out of it and tried to pull a Pinky and Brain...

Another thing I always wondered was Cham part of Rogles army before turning sides. Who know maybe she was a part of Rogles army, then after Yuko of Valis 1 defeated Rogles Cham swtiched sides and joined Valna or Valia army when Megas troops started killing all of Rogles people.
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 4:15 am

[quote="SuperSailor7"][quote="Lord Adrian"]
Valis77 wrote:
Hey... I just noticed something. Where are the Asfal fanarts ? I like pretty girls too, but come on... the man went to battle against his own son... he's huge... and he can walk on SPIKES. SPIKES! You know that's epic.

lol that's epic for sure happy

Lord Adrian wrote:
Another thing I always wondered was Cham part of Rogles army before turning sides. Who know maybe she was a part of Rogles army, then after Yuko of Valis 1 defeated Rogles Cham swtiched sides and joined Valna or Valia army when Megas troops started killing all of Rogles people.

Take note, Not all of Vecanti (The Dark World) people are combatants. Some are just plain civilians. Also to mention that The Dark World people are in different tribes and have different loyalties, some are loyal to Rogles, some are against him, some are loyal to Megas and some others are against him, same thing about Glames (except Garugia because he's not a Vecantian and didn't rule the Dark World)

Cham is a Vecantian for sure, but was she loyal to Rogles or Megas in Valis I and II?? that wasn't told, so we can't guess Neutral even for Glames, we don't really know if she was loyal to him or not BEFORE he kills her father Neutral

another new image found in pixiv.net Smile

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 14738826
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:51 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Take note, Not all of Vecanti (The Dark World) people are combatants. Some are just plain civilians. Also to mention that The Dark World people are in different tribes and have different loyalties, some are loyal to Rogles, some are against him, some are loyal to Megas and some others are against him, same thing about Glames (except Garugia because he's not a Vecantian and didn't rule the Dark World)

Cham is a Vecantian for sure, but was she loyal to Rogles or Megas in Valis I and II?? that wasn't told, so we can't guess Neutral even for Glames, we don't really know if she was loyal to him or not BEFORE he kills her father Neutral

Garugia wasn't a Vecantian Shocked ---according to the Valis IV booklet he was King of the Spirit World (this could have been a miss translation for Dark World) then he and his followers got sealed away in a Crystal Piller and cast into the Pacific Ocean...why Exile them to Earth I have no idea seems random to me Razz .

This is what happends when the US get's hand-me-downs or watered downed games Arrogant ( like super valis IV for the SNES for exsample), we end up missing out on the key plot points and a game that would have been great (although the SNES version is still fun to play happy ) game to play ugh .
Back to top Go down
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

Lord Adrian wrote:

Garugia wasn't a Vecantian Shocked ---according to the Valis IV booklet he was King of the Spirit World (this could have been a miss translation for Dark World) then he and his followers got sealed away in a Crystal Piller and cast into the Pacific Ocean...why Exile them to Earth I have no idea seems random to me Razz .

Earth tends to get the short end in the Valis series- after all, it gets wrecked not once, but twice. First by Glames (but is restored by Yuko), and then again by Garugia at the beginning of Valis IV TCD. Unfortunately, Lena doesn't go back and restore it at the end of Valis IV, so who knows what kind of messed-up magical stuff is floating around there at this point.

Also, choosing the Earth-wrecking date in Valis IV TCD as 199X had to be deliberate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 1:04 am

RyIII wrote:
Earth tends to get the short end in the Valis series- after all, it gets wrecked not once, but twice. First by Glames (but is restored by Yuko), and then again by Garugia at the beginning of Valis IV TCD. Unfortunately, Lena doesn't go back and restore it at the end of Valis IV, so who knows what kind of messed-up magical stuff is floating around there at this point.

Also, choosing the Earth-wrecking date in Valis IV TCD as 199X had to be deliberate.

Actually Earth got attacked first by Rogles , Megas then Glames . Why the people of Earth failed to knowtace any of it I'll never understand heck even Ghost Sweeper Mikami would have made millions in battleing the evil hords happy .
Back to top Go down
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 8:16 am

Lord Adrian wrote:

Actually Earth got attacked first by Rogles , Megas then Glames . Why the people of Earth failed to knowtace any of it I'll never understand heck even Ghost Sweeper Mikami would have made millions in battleing the evil hords happy .

Well, when I say "wrecked", I'm talking about the difference between "showing up" and "reducing to shattered, post-apocalyptic hellscape". And it's not like we know how the man on the street feels, because we only interact with one native Earthling in the whole series, and you end up killing her off in the first game. Smile

And also, Megas's forces don't set foot on Earth in either version of Valis II- just Rogles's leftovers.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 8:28 am

RyIII wrote:
And also, Megas's forces don't set foot on Earth in either version of Valis II- just Rogles's leftovers.

Ah I see...I've only played the Syd of Valis version, I thought the enemies in the first stage where part of Megas army.
Back to top Go down
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

Lord Adrian wrote:

Ah I see...I've only played the Syd of Valis version, I thought the enemies in the first stage where part of Megas army.

Well, Syd of Valis has a notoriously terrible translation, so I can see where you might get that idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 12:01 pm

RyIII wrote:
Lord Adrian wrote:

Well, Syd of Valis has a notoriously terrible translation, so I can see where you might get that idea. Smile

It was a fun game to play Extemely Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

Can we stop debating who was apart of which army and when? It's actually obvious that Cham was never apart of Rogles 's army. Pure and simple. How? Well, let's go over most Rogles 's forces. Most, were non humanoid combatants, while very few were.

In the first stage, there were only a couple spear armor guys, and the boss at the end, who could curl up into a ball. Stage 2, not a single humanoid being until the harpy boss.

Stage 3 had a couple of armored female warriors, and what I swear is a guy being gay for the fire boss. In the PC version it actually is a guy talking, and it gives off the gay vibe by his tone alone.

4 was the last stage you fight a human boss as you fight the wizard guy. What was the point of that? Just saying that most of Rogles 's army was nothing but non humanoid combatints. Not to mention, they appeared to be forces from his section of the world to be exact, which ever portion of Vencati he had control over.

Taking THAT into consideration, it's obvious Cham is from another portion of the world of Vencati. After all, it was her portion of the world that fell to Glames ' army, and Valna 's was next on the list. He took out a lesser kingdom to get to a greater one.

And to be honest, I don't know HOW you got the idea that Cham was once apart of Rogles ' army. Where is the proof? She doesn't have the air of a former enemy. And to be honest, if she indeed WAS apart of his army in the past, she'd have likely appeared as a boss in Valis 2. Even if she was a member of his army that left, I'm pretty darn sure it would have come up in the game at some point.

Either she would have mentioned it when she met Yuko, OR a boss would have called her "Former ally of Rogles." and none of that happened, and if it was indeed official, it would have come up within the game. I just don't see a Roglesman in her. And the banter about it is getting a bit on my nerves, so I hope I made my point, and it settles this little dispute.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 8:13 am

RyIII wrote:

In the 1990's, many story-writers for games/films/stories based their idea of "end of the world" year in the year of 1999,2000, and some used 199X to say "this event is coming in the near future"

Lord Adrian wrote:

You forgot very important part of Valis plot: the whole adventure appears to be a dream for Yuko of Valis 1 remember? In Valis 1, Yuko of Valis 1 wakes up again after defeating Rogles. In Valis 2, Yuko of Valis 1 finds herself in her balcony after defeating Megas That's why there aren't people/humans in Yuko of Valis 1's journey Smile Except in Valis 3, Glames ACTUALLY attacks human world and even build his red castle in the humans world

As for Megaman about Cham, what you said kindof make sense, but still not enough, we still can't tell if she was with Rogles or Megas or Glames. What we see in the stages of Valis I are only the combatants of Rogles, there are followers who are not combatants + not every combatant may showup in Valis I, there were still followers of Rogles even in Valis II AND III.... I'm not saying that Cham was with Rogles or Megas, but there is no tangible proof she was OR wasn't with Rogles or Megas
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:36 am

evilReiko wrote:
RyIII wrote:

In the 1990's, many story-writers for games/films/stories based their idea of "end of the world" year in the year of 1999,2000, and some used 199X to say "this event is coming in the near future"

Lord Adrian wrote:

You forgot very important part of Valis plot: the whole adventure appears to be a dream for Yuko of Valis 1 remember? In Valis 1, Yuko of Valis 1 wakes up again after defeating Rogles. In Valis 2, Yuko of Valis 1 finds herself in her balcony after defeating Megas That's why there aren't people/humans in Yuko of Valis 1's journey Smile Except in Valis 3, Glames ACTUALLY attacks human world and even build his red castle in the humans world

I never really consiterd the thought that Yuko's first adventure was or could have been a dream, I always thought when she "woke up" she was trying to convence herself that her adventure in Dream World (or Fantasy World as it was in the sega genesis version lol) was only a dream...then she looks at her arm and sees the blue ribbon, scarf, headband thing that Reiko had and said to herself that it wasn't a dream. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:30 pm

Lord Adrian wrote:

I never really considered the thought that Yuko's first adventure was or could have been a dream, I always thought when she "woke up" she was trying to convince herself that her adventure in Dream World (or Fantasy World as it was in the sega genesis version lol) was only a dream...then she looks at her arm and sees the blue ribbon, scarf, headband thing that Reiko had and said to herself that it wasn't a dream. But that's just me.

It's not something to consider because it's rather false. Reiko is still dead from Valis II on, and since Yuko just killed one of her high scholl classmates with a sword, I bet she'd love to believe it was a bad dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm

The headband thing, was supposed to symbalize that all that happened in Yuko's first adventure, was indeed real. After all, Reiko never wore the headband or gave it to her in the opening or anything.

And the end of Valis 2, let's take into consideration that opening as well. She first woke up, and was in her PJs, then put on her seifuku a little later durring her run through the city where she battled one of Rogles' followers.

And I really take this into consideration for Cham not being apart of Rogles' army, cause why? It seems to be constantly overlooked, that ALL of Rogles' remaining forces were whipped out in Valis 2. And I mean ALL. That means, every general, and every lacky, soldier was killed in Valis 2. All of the remaining Rogles forces were whipped from existance. So, that would mean, if Cham was indeed apart of his forces, she'd be dead as well. Pure and simple. And I would think it would have been expanded upon in Valis III or IV if she was indeed was one.

Not to mention, don't forget that Rogles was brought back in the PC Engine version of Valis III, if anyone would have taken advantage of Yuko's trust in her friends, it would have been him, saying that one of his most loyal allies is still alive, and is among her friends. Thus it woud have possibly created friction, if not a boss fight with Cham. Or, possibly Cham fighting Yuko and Valna to prove she no longer cares for Rogles or his ideals.

I hope that firmly clears up any further doubt of the subject.

Back witht he dream aspect, about Yuko and stuff. As I said, Yuko started out in her PJs in Valis 2, then put on her seifuku partway through stage one. Now, if THAT portion was a dream, true, she probably would have still woken up on the Balcony, but when returning to the real world, her clothes change back to what she wore originally before going into the Dream World, along with a little extra once in awhile, like in Valis 1, she kept Reiko's headband as proof of her venture and deeds. But, if the portion of her running through town was a dream, she'd have changed back into her PJs, and not her seifuku.

It's things like that that prove it wasn't a dream. I hope I cleared that stuff up as well.

And I'm still waiting for that art piece Reiko.

And RyIII has a very good point. Which further proves my saying above.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:58 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
The headband thing, was supposed to symbalize that all that happened in Yuko's first adventure, was indeed real. After all, Reiko never wore the headband or gave it to her in the opening or anything.

And the end of Valis 2, let's take into consideration that opening as well. She first woke up, and was in her PJs, then put on her seifuku a little later durring her run through the city where she battled one of Rogles' followers.

And I really take this into consideration for Cham not being apart of Rogles' army, cause why? It seems to be constantly overlooked, that ALL of Rogles' remaining forces were whipped out in Valis 2. And I mean ALL. That means, every general, and every lacky, soldier was killed in Valis 2. All of the remaining Rogles forces were whipped from existance. So, that would mean, if Cham was indeed apart of his forces, she'd be dead as well. Pure and simple. And I would think it would have been expanded upon in Valis III or IV if she was indeed was one.

Not to mention, don't forget that Rogles was brought back in the PC Engine version of Valis III, if anyone would have taken advantage of Yuko's trust in her friends, it would have been him, saying that one of his most loyal allies is still alive, and is among her friends. Thus it woud have possibly created friction, if not a boss fight with Cham. Or, possibly Cham fighting Yuko and Valna to prove she no longer cares for Rogles or his ideals.

I hope that firmly clears up any further doubt of the subject.

Back witht he dream aspect, about Yuko and stuff. As I said, Yuko started out in her PJs in Valis 2, then put on her seifuku partway through stage one. Now, if THAT portion was a dream, true, she probably would have still woken up on the Balcony, but when returning to the real world, her clothes change back to what she wore originally before going into the Dream World, along with a little extra once in awhile, like in Valis 1, she kept Reiko's headband as proof of her venture and deeds. But, if the portion of her running through town was a dream, she'd have changed back into her PJs, and not her seifuku.

It's things like that that prove it wasn't a dream. I hope I cleared that stuff up as well.

And I'm still waiting for that art piece Reiko.

And RyIII has a very good point. Which further proves my saying above.

Yeah that clears it up thanks. I remember seeing a screenshot of Rogles in Valis III one time. I wonder if you got to refight him in the PC version.

Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 2:28 pm

Personally, I don't see Cham as active in Rogles' army. I would guess that her father was either in Glames' court or his prisoner in Valis 3. Maybe a vestige from Rogles or Megas' court, that Glames was looking for a reason to get rid of? But I agree with Megaman, speculation can go on forever.

Just in the interest of clarification: Where does it say all of Rogles' forces were wiped out? Although Megas said Dylan was the last general of Rogles' army, that could be taken to just mean the others fled or joined him (I'm playing the devil's advocate here).

Also, you seem to think there were two portions of the dark world, one under the rulership of Rogles and one not:
Megaman Model T 101 wrote:
The humanoids in Rogles' army appeared to be forces from his section of the world to be exact, which ever portion of Vencanti he had control over.
In Valis 1, Valia tells Yuko that Rogles is the king of the dark world. And in Valis 2, Reiko clearly says: "After you killed the Rogles king, the people of Vecanti split into two armies." I don't see the world split up into factions before that.

Megaman Model T 101 wrote:
Can we stop debating who was apart of which army and when?... I just don't see a Roglesman in her. And the banter about it is getting a bit on my nerves, so I hope I made my point, and it settles this little dispute.
Well, I don't see anyone making matters personal, so why get nervous about it. After all, we all want to understand Valis as accurately as possible, I would assume, since we're on a Valis forum. The discussion IS off-topic, though, which seems to be common in this thread. I know I always suggest this, but really these posts should be split off and transferred to a new thread IMO before the topic changes. In the future no one is going to come looking for game-related discussions in this thread, let alone sift through 27 pages of text and fanart to find some info. Just a suggestion of course heh-heh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

Well, take a look at it this way. There are probably different sections, and different nationals in the Dream World, like it is here.

For the most part, most of the other sub nations in the Dream World, aren't really touched on, but they are there. After all, different races can mean different nations and sections.

And yes, you do fight Rogles in the PC Engine of Valis III. Sort of simple fight, but holds some decent sense of victory, as he was a challange in both versions of Valis 1, while in III, fairly simple, but it gives you the sense that Yuko has indeed grown a lot stronger since that last fight, and that the enemies you are fighting are strong.

Not all real world aspects are tossed aside in Fantasy. But, I'll put one more thing into perspective.

True, it isn't improbable that some of the Rogles army joined either side, but again, Rogles probably would have stated that Cham was once on his side at some point between his rematch with Yuko, after all, they really did dwell on how much the past affected the presant in Valis III, why would Cham's past loyalties be ignored then? It probably would have been mentioned in both of the versions somehow if it was true.

And, in Valis II, if any of Rogles' remainng generals and troops joined Megas, Yuko probably killed them in the process of getting to him.

But, in my eyes, Cham seemed sort of like a princess in a way. After all, her father seemed like a fairly important figure for the section of Vencanti she was in. After all, who says there can't be multiple kings and queens in Vencanti? Each governing their own section under the watch of the primary one. Who was originally Valia , then Valna . After all, in the Valis III opening, it seemed like Cham's section was in danger of being totally overrun, and the guy who came running to her, if I recall, urged her to escape, and things looked totally bleak for that section. Almost like a princess having to go on the run. A princess who freely chose to become an armed combatant, but a very skilled and powerful one.

So she went into the real world, and took the Sword of Valis from Yuko to try and save the land. But by that point, her section was totally whipped out, and the forces were moving in on Valna , pretty much taking out those who would rush to her aid. Hence why I think there are multiple lesser Kingdoms in Vencanti, that's the gyst I could gather, so with out having no real land to her name anymore, Cham stuck with Valna after Valis III.

So, I think the possibility of Cham being royalty is the real debatable question. But that might just be my opinion, so nyah. razz
Back to top Go down
RyIII
RyIII

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 3:30 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:

In Valis 1, Valia tells Yuko that Rogles is the king of the dark world. And in Valis 2, Reiko clearly says: "After you killed the Rogles king, the people of Vecanti split into two armies." I don't see the world split up into factions before that.

Well, first, remember that Valia is a filthy liar who conscripted her own daughter as a child soldier to fight her battles for her, and used Warhammer 40k logic to do so. Smile

Secondly, if Rogles was king of the Dark World, why was his huge castle sitting pretty in the Dreamworld proper? Or Megas's, for that matter?

And if Vecanti is the Dark World, then how come it's the first stage of both versions of Valis IV, when it would have been utterly destroyed at the end of the third game (And Yuko said that there was no chance it could be saved, either), and why would Valia, of all people, be living thereabouts in Valis II? The official Valis World Guide has Rogles's family and "The Dark/Spirit World" as separate, distinct entities in the relationship chart, so here's what I am about 98% sure got lost in the translation:

The dreamworld is the name of the actual world, but Vecanti itself is a country on the dreamworld that was ruled by King Kaiser and his nefarious descendants. After Rogles got offed, Megas's supporters (Gaias, Heizen, and Toe) managed to pull him out of the void and went about ruthlessly destroying Rogles's former supporters as well as Valia in order to bring the whole of the dreamworld under his own iron grip. Glames has been king of the Dark World all this time, and is pressed to invade the dreamworld and Earth. He knew about the deaths of Rogles and Megas because going between worlds is about as easy as walking to the corner store, and was implied to be even easier in the past (Valis III TCD). I'd say that both Cham and Glames's peoples are natives of the Dark world, and they do get along well enough under less strained circumstances- Rada was one of the members of the royal council, after all!
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:21 am

RyIII wrote:
SuperSailor7 wrote:

Well, first, remember that Valia is a filthy liar who conscripted her own daughter as a child soldier to fight her battles for her, and used Warhammer 40k logic to do so. Smile

Now I'm starting to wonder whether or not Valia was indeed evil...Heck if so then that means Glames and his people where in fact the good guys---in a twisted sort of way seeing as Megas ate his mother and drinks from her skull.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 5:05 am

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Well, I don't see anyone making matters personal, so why get nervous about it. After all, we all want to understand Valis as accurately as possible, I would assume, since we're on a Valis forum.

And we should be neutral and fair in our discussion.
Actually, we should take what SuperSailor7 just said as Rule#1 in our discussion happy
Rule#2: if you (you=each of us) can't provide an absolute proof to what you're trying to reach of a point, even if what you say makes 99.9999999999% of accurate sense, it's still controversial, so it's no proof

Lord Adrian wrote:
I never really consiterd the thought that Yuko's first adventure was or could have been a dream, I always thought when she "woke up" she was trying to convence herself that her adventure in Dream World (or Fantasy World as it was in the sega genesis version lol) was only a dream...then she looks at her arm and sees the blue ribbon, scarf, headband thing that Reiko had and said to herself that it wasn't a dream. But that's just me.

It's a dream, but what happens in this dream is real... kindof lol so we can call it... a real dream?? maybe? lol!

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Personally, I don't see Cham as active in Rogles' army. I would guess that her father was either in Glames' court or his prisoner in Valis 3. Maybe a vestige from Rogles or Megas' court, that Glames was looking for a reason to get rid of? But I agree with Megaman, speculation can go on forever.

Glames killed Lada (Cham's father) and another lady who both disagreed with Glames of conquering the other worlds. All people who attended in Glames court seemed high-position generals, I can't tell if Lada was with Rogles,Megas or none of them, but he was surely a high general that Glames would like to know what Lada opinion is!

SuperSailor7 wrote:

You got a strong point, with a proof!

Megaman wrote:
Well, take a look at it this way. There are probably different sections, and different nationals in the Dream World, like it is here.

True.

For example: the entire Dark World in Valis I was ruled by Rogles, but each section was given to a general (like a town mayor) to rule that section! Geeva ruled the iceland, Reiko ruled the Wilderness, etc. And all these generals were under one king, Rogles.

Megaman wrote:
And, in Valis II, if any of Rogles' remainng generals and troops joined Megas, Yuko probably killed them in the process of getting to him.

Incorrect.
In Megas last word, he tells Yuko to unite and lead people of the dark world and people dream land.
Fact: All Rogles 12 generals were wiped out! but that doesn't mean all Rogles people were wipe out! Some these Rogles people may have joined Megas, or maybe some of them formed some resistance against Megas, or maybe some of them got enslaved by Megas meh

Quote :
But, in my eyes, Cham seemed sort of like a princess in a way.... So, I think the possibility of Cham being royalty is the real debatable question

It's a possibility, but we can't prove it noes

SuperSailor7 wrote:
In Valis 1, Valia tells Yuko that Rogles is the king of the dark world.
RyIII wrote:
Well, first, remember that Valia is a filthy liar who conscripted her own daughter as a child soldier to fight her battles for her, and used Warhammer 40k logic to do so.

True if you're taking (Valis I NES version). Valia was villain only in that game, in the other games she's an idolized character.
What SuperSailor7 is correct, because it was ALSO mentioned in the Anime promotion and in Valis I Genesis

Quote :
Secondly, if Rogles was king of the Dark World, why was his huge castle sitting pretty in the Dreamworld proper? Or Megas's, for that matter?

This world pic was only used once for the NES game, so it's versioning issue again. Well.. this floating island could be only 1 nation of the Dark World, Rogles's nation
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 68257_VALIS_The_FANTASM_SOLDIER-_Japanese_NES_Front_Cover_31_122_180lo

RyIII wrote:
And if Vecanti is the Dark World, then how come it's the first stage of both versions of Valis IV, when it would have been utterly destroyed at the end of the third game (And Yuko said that there was no chance it could be saved, either), and why would Valia, of all people, be living thereabouts in Valis II?

Tough break, proof provided! happy

Lord Adrian wrote:
Now I'm starting to wonder whether or not Valia was indeed evil...Heck if so then that means Glames and his people where in fact the good guys---in a twisted sort of way seeing as Megas ate his mother and drinks from her skull.

Versioning conflict! Only NES version had Valia as evil, but as the series continues, Valia is a good character in all the games, including Valis I (based on the Genesis and PCE versions)
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 5:17 am

New Fan-art from DA Very Happy

This Rogles fan-art is just... something remarkable!!!!
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Evil_king_rogles_by_hellstinger64-d33ujpe

Not very much satisfied by this.. but I think it's ok
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Yuko_aosu___valis_by_biohazard246-d33ue4t
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 5:38 am

Quote :
Lord Adrian wrote:
o It's a dream, but what happens in this dream is real... kindof lol so we can call it... a real dream?? maybe? lol!

Lord Adrian wrote:

Versioning conflict! Only NES version had Valia as evil, but as the series continues, Valia is a good character in all the games, including Valis I (based on the Genesis and PCE versions)

I always liked the idea Valia might---MIGHT---be a questionable character, she loves and protects her people but loathes the people of Vecanti due to it's ruler Glames ---again that's just me happy . Anyway cool pictures you've uploaded happy heart .
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:50 pm

Meh... you already know guys the english traslations of the Valis games are pretty BAD, don't trust they at all... anyway, the staff never haves a consistent story here, a totally disaster.
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 4:39 am

New fan-art found in pixiv.net Very Happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 14970971
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 15002949
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 6:59 am

evilReiko wrote:
New fan-art found in pixiv.net Very Happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 14970971

I like this one it's rather charming happy heart .
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 8:20 am

charming and beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Photobucket

Here's a little something, Just the girls of Valis enjoying a day at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 1:44 am

yeah real active
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:03 am

Lord Adrian wrote:
Photobucket

Vewy Intewesting Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:26 am

evilReiko wrote:
Lord Adrian wrote:
Photobucket

Vewy Intewesting Surprised

Twank wu happy eyes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next