Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?

Go down 
+3
Lord Adrian
RyIII
ZeckyZeck
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZeckyZeck
Legend in Training

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?   Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

I got around to playing the pc engine version and was wondering if there was any way for me to save the game or maybe have a check point that I could continue from after I exited the game? I downloaded the Stand Alone Windows Build from dreamworld.arc-nova.org
Back to top Go down
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?   Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

ZeckyZeck wrote:
I got around to playing the pc engine version and was wondering if there was any way for me to save the game or maybe have a check point that I could continue from after I exited the game? I downloaded the Stand Alone Windows Build from dreamworld.arc-nova.org

Nope. The standalones are direct ports without any of the functionality you get from emulators and whatnot, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
XYXZYZ
Ordinary Soldier
XYXZYZ

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?   Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:39 am

evilReiko wrote:

Now we have numbers! Very interesting Gorori! Very Happy
Where did you get this piece of information from??

The PC Engine manual does indeed say that Lena is 16 and Ahm (I call her "Ahm") is 14.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.jp
gorori
Vecanti Soldier
gorori

Male Number of posts : 81
Hobbies : I would like to give up creation to tell the truth.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?   Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

XYXZYZ wrote:
evilReiko wrote:

Now we have numbers! Very interesting Gorori! Very Happy
Where did you get this piece of information from??

The PC Engine manual does indeed say that Lena is 16 and Ahm (I call her "Ahm") is 14.
Two or more books of the Pc-E were released in the monthly a long time ago.
There were also other books which indicated only the profile of the female game character.
However, the height and weight and measurements of Yuko and Reiko are different of every version Valis.
Therefore, it seems that it is the profile added after putting Valis 4 on the market.
Back to top Go down
http://barrier.sakura.ne.jp/exceedeng/Top.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?   Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier - PC Engine English?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2