Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone currently playing?

Go down 
+36
RyIII
kimerajamm
Glacier36
Galaga135
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Mako Crab
Lord Adrian
doctorx0079
Megas
gallagher
XMETALGEARX
XAhsoYuko
TurboYuko16
SuperDeadite
ZeLoz (akaBill)
Silence the Fallen
betaflex1
gszx1337
Reel
iannafei
Aolish
Eternity
HeromanX
Warlord_Axe
SparDanger
Zalure
ssfsx17
ShadowSoldierX7
EXTASY
Keisuke Nonohara
evilReiko
Valis
Soldier
Shadow Blade
Silent_Protagonist
The Red Spectra
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 12:41 am

Add to my list:

-Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate (X-Box)
-Super Valis Akaki Tsuki no Otome (SNES)
-MegaMan Anniversary Collection (X-Box) Yeah! play MegaMan 3 and 4 with Arrange music rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1025
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 12:50 am

Im playing Paladins Quest again and Vay!
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
SparDanger
Admin
SparDanger

Female Number of posts : 92
Job : Local Alchemist.
Hobbies : Drawing, drawing, drawing, making comics, singing, playing video games and did I say drawing yet?
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 2:42 am

Last game I played was FlyFF. happy eyes
Back to top Go down
http://ch.lulzland.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 3:00 am

Sparrowhawk wrote:
Last game I played was FlyFF. happy eyes

YOUR BACK YAYYYY! cheers
Back to top Go down
Warlord_Axe
Ordinary Soldier
Warlord_Axe

Male Number of posts : 29
Job : Lord of Shadows
Hobbies : Video Games/Drawing.....Plotting Evil
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 7:22 am

Lets see right now i'm playing:

Blazing Lazers / Legendary Axe II - Turbo Grafx 16
Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis - PS2
Great Battle III - SNES
Bleach DS 2nd Kokui Hiramiku Requiem - DS

.......i just love Very Happy Legendary Axe II i don't know why i just can't stop playing it the music the gameplay its a very good game..........to bad alot of todays gamers whould turn a blind eye to it Crying or Very sad .

Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 9:30 am

I'm currently re-addicted to Ragnarok Online. I play on the Black Sacred RO server if anyone's interested in joining me. I'll add that the bonus to it is that I always bring Valis to whatever game I'm playing, so you'll see my maxed-out Paladin, Yuko Ahso, very frequently. I've also got Reiko Kirishima as an Assassin Cross, but if anyone wants to join and use her, I'll delete her so you can play as her (hinthint, Reiko. chu ). If no one plans on joining the server, I'll just make the rest of the characters in classes that come as close to their Valis roles as possible (Princess Valna as a High Wizard, Queen Valia as High Priestess, Cham Lada as Dancer, Lena Brande as Paladin, and I don't know what Amu'd be, but probably a Lord Knight).

Other than that, on my emulators, I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei (SFC), Sweet Home (FC), and Sorcerer's Kingdom (GEN). Obviously I'm not playing them much right now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 11:06 am

HeromanX wrote:
I'm currently re-addicted to Ragnarok Online. I play on the Black Sacred RO server if anyone's interested in joining me. I'll add that the bonus to it is that I always bring Valis to whatever game I'm playing, so you'll see my maxed-out Paladin, Yuko Ahso, very frequently. I've also got Reiko Kirishima as an Assassin Cross, but if anyone wants to join and use her, I'll delete her so you can play as her (hinthint, Reiko. chu ). If no one plans on joining the server, I'll just make the rest of the characters in classes that come as close to their Valis roles as possible (Princess Valna as a High Wizard, Queen Valia as High Priestess, Cham Lada as Dancer, Lena Brande as Paladin, and I don't know what Amu'd be, but probably a Lord Knight).

Actually i did that once when KorrupRO/SynergyRO was up back then. I'll put The name of the game there the chars name it worked.But i always use YukoAhso Valna (rarely) Neutral But im thinking about replaying Ragnarok again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 11:34 am

Actually re-played:

-Super Double Dragon (SNES)
-Earnest Evans (Sega CD)
-El Viento (GEN)
-Annet Futatabi (Sega CD)
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 1:40 pm

Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

Actually i did that once when KorrupRO/SynergyRO was up back then. I'll put The name of the game there the chars name it worked.But i always use YukoAhso Valna (rarely) Neutral But im thinking about replaying Ragnarok again.

It'd be great to have you playing BlackSacredRO too, especially since if we can get a group of other board members together, we can all sign in under our Valis names and role play around. Smile

I also have a guild in bsRO named "Dreamland Legends". For some reason, it wouldn't let me choose "Vecanti's Greatest" or "Valis Warriors", so I opted for the aforementioned in hopes that it'd work and it did. Right now the guild is ranked second and Yuko Ahso is the 2nd best character on the server. Smile Suffice to say, I've been working on reputation. ;D
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 11:29 pm

HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

It'd be great to have you playing BlackSacredRO too, especially since if we can get a group of other board members together, we can all sign in under our Valis names and role play around. Smile

I also have a guild in bsRO named "Dreamland Legends". For some reason, it wouldn't let me choose "Vecanti's Greatest" or "Valis Warriors", so I opted for the aforementioned in hopes that it'd work and it did. Right now the guild is ranked second and Yuko Ahso is the 2nd best character on the server. Smile Suffice to say, I've been working on reputation. ;D

Then i'll join this server. When will you be on and whats you in game name there?
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 12:10 am

Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

Then i'll join this server. When will you be on and whats you in game name there?

I'm usually on most of the day. I'm usually on between 8:30 AM Central Time and 3:00 PM, and again from about 4:30 PM to whatever time I get off for bed unless I have something I need to do that night. Really, as often as I'm online now I'm playing RO. XD The link is http://blacksacredro.de.md/. I'll usually be on either Heroman or Yuko Ahso, but I have tons of other characters. I can do a lot of MVP hunting tomorrow so you have a chance to catch me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 12:54 am

HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

I'm usually on most of the day. I'm usually on between 8:30 AM Central Time and 3:00 PM, and again from about 4:30 PM to whatever time I get off for bed unless I have something I need to do that night. Really, as often as I'm online now I'm playing RO. XD The link is http://blacksacredro.de.md/. I'll usually be on either Heroman or Yuko Ahso, but I have tons of other characters. I can do a lot of MVP hunting tomorrow so you have a chance to catch me. Smile

If im on it i'll be Valna or Valis III Valna
Btw i cant get to the site can you send me a server patch. oh what rag or sak i should get?
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:
Valna wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

If im on it i'll be Valna or Valis III Valna
Btw i cant get to the site can you send me a server patch. oh what rag or sak i should get?

I sent a pair of e-mails to you with all the details. The site should be more stable now that he's changed it (which is why I think it was unstable for a while), but it's still at the same URL.

I'll be on today as Yuko Ahso. I'll be looking for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Ordinary Soldier
Eternity

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : sleeping in my tower..waiting for the prince to kiss me.
Job : AT&T
Hobbies : shopping,playing rpg video games,and watch animes
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 5:23 pm

Razz The game I'm currently playing are Panzer Dragoon Orta(again) and I'm waiting for Lost Odyessey any day now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elushia
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:01 pm

Eternity wrote:
:PI'm waiting for Lost Odyessey any day now..

the x-box360 final fantasy huh? Thats what i call it.
Back to top Go down
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 516
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 8:29 pm

I finally catch Mew... so I changed to:

Mugen... still wondering how to create Characters...

Crackdown (Xbox 360) .... that's the kind of justice I like... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Aolish
Ordinary Soldier
Aolish

Male Number of posts : 28
Job : Sales
Hobbies : LP watching and Gaming
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 1:08 am

Currently been really addicted to my psp. Right now playing Final Fantasy 1 Remake and Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbuE_rbAh0A
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 3:02 am

I've been playing the World Ends with You (formerly called "It's a Wonderful World") for the DS and Baroque for the PS2.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 6:59 pm

Back to the subject of Ragnarok Online for a brief moment, I've managed to conquer all 25 main guild castles with "Vecantis Greatest". So when you step into any guild city in the server, you'll get a nice 24 x 24 .bmp of Yuko of Valis 1's face, taken from Ghost's "Swimsuit Yuko" fanart, on every banner in the town square. lol For great justice! For all glory! FOR MY Yuko of Valis 1!!!

http://blacksacredro-cp.de.md/
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Ordinary Soldier
Eternity

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : sleeping in my tower..waiting for the prince to kiss me.
Job : AT&T
Hobbies : shopping,playing rpg video games,and watch animes
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 2:46 pm

Very Happy Just finish Lost Odyssey...good game.

Smile I'm now currently playing Ar tonelico for PS2. Great music thus far...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elushia
Zalure
Daydreaming Soldier
Zalure

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 4:04 pm

Currently playing Pokemon Diamond. EV training ftw. Cool
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 5:15 pm

Currently playing Albert Odessey (Saturn) Good Rpg!

And playing within Hours Breath of Fire (Gba)
Back to top Go down
Reel
Ordinary Soldier
Reel

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 4:46 am

I tried to play Live A Live, a snes game (or more like sfc) game with an English patch, but I got stuck somewhere and who knows when and if I'll continue. It always happens...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 10:07 am

Reel wrote:
I tried to play Live A Live, a snes game (or more like sfc) game with an English patch, but I got stuck somewhere and who knows when and if I'll continue. It always happens...

Patches do that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Reel
Ordinary Soldier
Reel

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 8:24 pm

Valna wrote:
Reel wrote:

Patches do that sometimes.

I don't mean the game froze, I mean I didn't know what to do in the game next.

Because of lack of patience, mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
gszx1337
Ordinary Soldier
gszx1337

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 1:36 am

I just got done with Rocket Knight Adventures and am currently playing Alien Soldier. I'm getting my ass kicked by Seven Force (who ironically, has 5 forms). I'm so tempted to use save states.
Back to top Go down
http://apathy-man.com
betaflex1
Vecanti Soldier
betaflex1

Male Number of posts : 94
Hobbies : Blowing stuff up, female leads, obscure/less-known games, DOOM
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 2:45 am

gszx1337 wrote:
I just got done with Rocket Knight Adventures and am currently playing Alien Soldier. I'm getting my ass kicked by Seven Force (who ironically, has 5 forms). I'm so tempted to use save states.
Is that the chick that keeps transforming and gives you only 10 minutes to toast her? You'll want to cave in to savestates.

May also want to have 2 Buster and 2 Homing forces maxed out. Homing will pay off in dividends for the falling segment. Buster doesn't hurt like Laser, but won't drain out on you.

I smoked the game before, so if ya need further help, feel free to drop a line. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/betaflex1
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:57 pm

Moved from RO to Holic for a while. On emulator, I'm playing a wide variety of games: Ys IV Mask of the Sun, Sweet Home, Sorcerer's Kingdom, Ranger X...loads of NES, SNES, and GEN games.
Back to top Go down
gszx1337
Ordinary Soldier
gszx1337

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 12:53 am

betaflex1 wrote:
gszx1337 wrote:
Is that the chick that keeps transforming and gives you only 10 minutes to toast her? You'll want to cave in to savestates.

May also want to have 2 Buster and 2 Homing forces maxed out. Homing will pay off in dividends for the falling segment. Buster doesn't hurt like Laser, but won't drain out on you.

I smoked the game before, so if ya need further help, feel free to drop a line. Smile
I caved in and used savestates. Sad I did however, come up with a semi-decent strategy to defeat the last Force (I didn't know that you could blow up the mines with the counter force Razz).
Back to top Go down
http://apathy-man.com
betaflex1
Vecanti Soldier
betaflex1

Male Number of posts : 94
Hobbies : Blowing stuff up, female leads, obscure/less-known games, DOOM
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 12:59 pm

gszx1337 wrote:
betaflex1 wrote:
gszx1337 wrote:

I caved in and used savestates. Sad I did however, come up with a semi-decent strategy to defeat the last Force (I didn't know that you could blow up the mines with the counter force Razz).
*pats ya* I feel your pain... Necessary evils must exist, after all...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/betaflex1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone currently playing?   What's everyone currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone currently playing?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valis Fantasm Soldiers :: Video Games-
Jump to: