Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.

Go down 
+4
gorori
Keisuke Nonohara
iannafei
evilReiko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Empty
PostSubject: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 10:40 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4365948/1/The_Children_of_Destiny

I figured I'de make a seperate section for this. Also, we can talk about how Valis affects the story, and the Valis like elements as well. And I was just thinking, as seeing as to how I have this one scene fairly planned out, which involes Sarah and Valis character involvement, I was thinking of giving you guys a little preview. Cool

Do note that this preview is still a good ways into the story, and small bits may change a little when I actually write it, but still, wanna see it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

Well, this is my little way of saying thanks to evilRekio for showing me the rom link section, which I somehow totally missed. XD But anyway, a preview of the middle part of my story.
---------------------------

Everything was black, there didn't appear to be any ground, or sky, but yet, there was the sound of someone running, it was the young Numan girl, Sarah. She didn't know why she was running, or where, but she kept on running, until she came across a familiar body.

"Brother!" she exclaimed once she was close and tried to wake him, but he didn't answer, he was lifeless.

"Why......." she tried to ask as tears came from her eyes, but she quickly snapped to attention when she heard a horse. She looked over and saw a fully armored figure riding a partially armored horse. The armor on the man was huge an bulky, his helmet obscured his face, and it had horns, his shoulder pads stuck out and looked sharp, and he wore a long black cape. He had red slits where the eyes were, and his horse was black, and it also had red slit eyes, and it also had long black angel-like wings.

"No......no it can't be! It can't be him! Malakie is dead!" she tried to tell herself, but what she was seeing told different. Malakie then got off of his horse and drew his huge sword as he started walking towards her. Sarah quickly drew her sword and held it at the ready, and Malakie then broke into a run, and swung hard once he was close, and Sarah held up her sword to block the swing, but the blade of her sword shattered once Malakie's sword made contact, and then his sword ripped through her chest, and she screamed in total agony. She held tight where the sword struck, and held her eyes shut, waiting fo the final blow, but it wasn't coming, and the pain she felt was gone.

'Did I die already?' she asked in her head. She opened her eyes and saw dark colored blanket covering her legs.

'A dream?' she asked. She then realized her arms were bare, her jacket was removed, and her black sleeveless shirt was now visible. She then removed the blanket and saw that her boots were removed as well.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked. But then one real big detail struck her.

"My weapons!" she exclaimed once she realized that her claw gauntlets and her sword were missing, but she then let out a sign of relief once she saw her stuff on a table, close to the door. She was also relieved to see that the sword was still in one piece, even though she knew it was a dream, it helped bring her back into reality. She then noticed the room was about as wide as two beds from head to foot, and had a fair amount of depth. There really wasn't anything in the room, except the bed she was in, and the dresser and mirror near the door. She then noticed the small window near her bed, which overlooked a long stretch of land, and it was still dark out.

"How long was I out?" she asked, but then she heard voices coming from outside the room, getting closer to the door. She started to climb out of bed so she could try and properly greet her hosts, and the door soon opened, and on the other side was Mega Man. Before a word could be uttered, Sarah screamed in shock as she leaped backwards, slightly over the bed, and banged her back against the wall.

'Oh gosh I was hoping I was just seeing things that time, but it's true! Even though I saw him pass on, here he is, alive and well!' Sarah thought in her head.

"Take it easy! Why are you freaking out at the sight of me?" Mega Man said as he went over to the bed.

"What on earth do I say? This is nuts! I shouldn't even be here!' Sarah thought.

"Because the timeline I'm from......I saw you die," she replied.

'It's true, I did see him die. I don't want to lie to him, so I'll have to know how to word it,' she thought. She then did a slight gasp once she saw Batman standing in the doorway.

"I take I'm supposed to be dead as well, along with everyone else behind me?" he asked.

--Slight time skip, to possibly a later chapter--

Soon our three heroes hit bottom of the cave they fell into.

“Well, I think I’ll call that a three-point landing,” Mega Man said.

“That was one long fall, we’re lucky we spent most of the time on that steep incline,” Batman commented.

“So the only way out is that way I guess,” Sarah said as she looked down the only path.

“Wait….do you feel something?” Mega Man asked.

“Now that you mention it…yeah,” Sarah replied.

“Something or someone is watching us,” Batman said. Sarah then noticed her sword begin to glow.

“What’s you sword doing?” Mega Man asked.

“I…I don’t know,” Sarah replied as she held up her sword, and noticed it began to glow bright as she slightly turned in one direction. She then pointed the tip of the sword forward, and then started to aim it where it was getting brighter and brighter, and then, a young girl in black armor, white skirt, black boots, blue eyes, and red hair appeared.

“A ghost?” Batman asked.
-------------------------------------------
The ghost of Rekio appears! How’s that for dramatic?
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 4:03 am

Quote :
Well, this is my little way of saying thanks to evilRekio for showing me the rom link section, which I somehow totally missed. XD But anyway, a preview of the middle part of my story

Man, I was really kidding about the reward heh-heh lol

and... wow, that's a big crossover!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:18 pm

I know, but I might have went months before I found that section, so I really felt like you deserved something. And yes, it is a big crossover, possibly the biggest crossover ever done. At least done in a way that it will make sense, and fill in certain gaps and answer certain questions.
Back to top Go down
iannafei
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:31 pm

Hmm, looks like we have a Phantasy Star (or more like a Phantasy Star Online or Phantasy Star Universe?), Batman, Mega Man, and Valis crossover here!

Seems promising so far from this excerpt. If you need any sort of aid with the story, I'll do what I can to help.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:46 pm

There are a lot of characters in this fanfic, spanding quite a of series. And thanks for the offer of help, and here's something that would be a help. I said I was going to have descentdents of Valna and Cham show up at one point, and I was wondering, could you help me think of names for them? Cause I did come up with a few original names for some of my original characters, like Malakie for example, but these two have me stumped! scratch

And to help you out a little bit, they're both girls.
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 11:00 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
There are a lot of characters in this fanfic, spanding quite a of series. And thanks for the offer of help, and here's something that would be a help. I said I was going to have descentdents of Valna and Cham show up at one point, and I was wondering, could you help me think of names for them? Cause I did come up with a few original names for some of my original characters, like Malakie for example, but these two have me stumped! scratch

And to help you out a little bit, they're both girls.

As far the Cham descendent's name, I have so far come up with Camela, Ledah, or Sari. For the Valna descendent, I have thought of Valena, Myria, or Elaine.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:09 am

Thanks for the names! Very Happy They'll get the job done! And as a matter of fact, I was having trouble for another person's name, and I'll be able to use the ones left over! So thanks a bunch! happy
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 4:12 pm

well, Mega Man model T 101 asked me to draw his original char, Sarah, using the VALIS (my memory is pretty bad if this is really the desing)

I post the lineart.
I've passed the lineart to shadowblade, so let's hope that he manage some time to color it..
meanwhile, if someone want to take a chance coloring this.. feel free

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Sarah01

maybe some details are a little big or small. let me know. I can try to fix anything
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 4:26 pm

I have just a few details which I probably should have mentioned before, so it's my fault for negleting them. (Or I forgot them, but either way, it was a mistake on my part.)

I should have mentioned that her undershirt, tucked into her shorts, which was a slight missed detail. Her jacket, has longer sleaves, which come down to the wrist.(I really skipped a lot of details, oy boy do I feel dumb mad It's still a good picture, and I'm still learning how to properly request stuff.)

The claw gaunlets, are like Wolverine's claws, but it has 4 claws instead of 3. Her breasts, just need to be shrunk a little, and she was wearing shorts. And the ears, just a tad bit longer. That should cover it. Sorry if this seems like a huge list, but it wasn't your fault, it was mine, and mine alone. So don't feel bad, it's still a good rendistion, just not exactly what I was pictureing. Otherwise most of the details are smack on.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 4:32 pm

ok.
I'm gonna check those right away

smaller breast (sorry dude. I like a bit bigs Embarassed )
long sleaves to the wrist
the gauntlet with claw wolverine like and 4 of them
a short..

you wanna change the skirt for a short?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 4:39 pm

Well, their not eactly jean-like shorts, there more or less like one piece shorts without a zipper or pockets. They're not long, they're about thigh length.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 4:58 pm

here is the retouched..

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Sarah02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:10 pm

That's better. But I don't supose you could make her shirt longer? Other then that, it's pretty much perfect.

*EDIT*

Probably should say, the shirt isn't exactl skin tight, and isn't exactly really loose either, and it comes up a little higher to her heck, and the lower part would go into her shorts. Sorry I made this awkward, but this is my first time depicting an original character.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:36 pm

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Sarah03

the neck in the shirt is a bit up

more loose shirt and tucked in the shorts..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:38 pm

There we go! Sorry for giving you so much hassle on this, total lack of information giving on my part. Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:41 pm

go to know.. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 5:49 pm

Well, drawing done, but I should probably give the color scheme. Now I had a lot of time to think about this, so this will be the final result.

Her jacket, shorts, and boots, are about the same dark-blue color as her hair and eyes. Her skin color is normal. her shirt, a really dark-blue, almost black. The gems in her circlet are a pink color, and the rest is a golden color. The claw gaunlets, a touch of gold, with silver. And the sword, gold with blue gems of course.

That covers it, and I went over it in my head a few times, so I know that is the color scheme I want.
Back to top Go down
gorori
Vecanti Soldier
gorori

Male Number of posts : 81
Hobbies : I would like to give up creation to tell the truth.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 7:35 am

I drew the sprite based on Keisuke's lineart.
I think that the color specified by Mega Man is differed from.
When hair and dress were the same colors, it was difficult for my sprite.

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://barrier.sakura.ne.jp/exceedeng/Top.html
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:00 am

gorori wrote:

Man, you are talented!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 11:38 am

gorori wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I wasn't expecting some to make a sprite out of her! Wow! You are indeed most talented gorori! lol lol
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 7:29 pm

that's pretty nice work guys, both of Keisuke and gorori happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 4:16 pm

Well, I got some thing to show and talk about.

First, I got two pics my friend, EvilReiko drew for me.

First up, Sarah vs Reiko

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Sarah_vs_Reiko_by_evilReiko

That pic takes place in a chapter of part 2 of my fanfic, which I still have to write.

Second pic, which is actually a cover.

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Requested_Cover_by_evilReiko

This one is a cover for the final part of my fanfic. Which I have pretty well thought out.

Well, I have some things I would like to talk about, but I need Shadow Blade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

Quote :
Well, I have some things I would like to talk about, but I need Shadow Blade.

Huh...? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 5:11 pm

Probably sounded very confusing, my bad. But anyway, if you remember a question I asked you awhile ago,(This is going back a good ways into last year I think, so you probably don't remember.)

But it had to do with me wanting to use Sheena, the Fallen Valkyrie for a later part of my fanfic. I remember you said it wasn't a good idea at the time, and I figured it wouldn't be much of a bother. And it still isn't, but I was wondering if it was okay now with the Valis V project canceled? Or should I still not use her yet, she hasn't been used in your story yet?

I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 6:04 pm

But... you already know SEANNA never was a character into the Valis V story... also, Seanna, Amara, Kenji and Gledyss are creations of de Valkyrie Project Staff, so, the characters haven't any relantionship with the original Valis characters.

At the moment I don't know how we use those characters beacuase actually the staff (and me, of course) lost the interest in a Valis fan game or related things about that... but the characters still here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 6:52 pm

Well, I remember you saying that Seanna was the one who appeared in the Valis III opening.

But at this point, I guess you really don't care if I use the name you gave her, and her appearence?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 8:52 pm

The original girl appears in the Valis 3 opening haves an unknown name and her design is so much different from Seanna, this one is planned as be the same girl but, Inot have the Valis' rights but Seanna, name and design are mine (well, made in Valkyrie Project)

And sorry, but our characters cannot be used by others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:46 pm

Right, I understand. Just wanted to iron that out.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:48 am

I think Shadow didn't abandon his OCs, he'd probably use them for an original Valis-like game, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.   My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fanfic, The Children of Destiny. Which crossesover with Valis.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next