Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Empty
PostSubject: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

Well I would like to share with a dream---a dream I've had since Super Valis IV for the snes (I still got Valis I, III and IV---just no system to play them on sad eyes ). Well my dream is Valis V (both a game idea I had plus the YouTube project). Since you all should know the story from my cartoon I'll just point out the other stuff. Also any new Valis V anime I put on YouTube will be posted here. And now on to Valis V game idea.

Characters:
There is some differance for the game then the anime. First of all you'll start off playing as Lena, Cham and Adrian after Act 1-1, Yuko during the major part of the game isn't playable untill the end of the game, also Adrian is more coopertive and mild temper in the game and not as much of a jerk then he is in the anime. However as the game progresses Adrian's personality and demeanor begins to slowly decline. So now I'll talk about the characters you play and there stats.

the main characters.
Lena: She's good for getting through a stage rather quickly, she's quick and a decent main character if you collect her Armor.

Armor: 4 (due to the Shecoiran armor her armor is low, however a secret stage will grants you the blue armor from Super Valis IV. Once gained this goes up to 8.)

Attack: 8 with Shecorian Blade, 9 after reclaming the Sword of Valis.

Speed: 9, if you get the Blue Armor this drops to 7.

Magic: 4, but only after getting the Valis Sword back.

Special Jump: Cliff Hanger- After you get to the secret level (or later on in the game) you'll learn her special jump. You do a high jump then do a flip in the air, at the right timing she'll impale a ledge or wall and you can use it climb higher grounds.

Cham: Lightly armored but she's the fastest character you have, her Lash
has good range and her spells are good at keeping enemies at bay.

Armor: 4 (Leather Battle Dress).

Attack: 5 (weapon Lash aka Whip).

Speed: 10.

Magic: 7 (her spells are mostly defensive but effective. her spells are Homing Fireball, Ice Shield, Lightning Bolt and Call of Nature---mostly a healing spell)

Special Jump: Double Jump and she can use her Lash (or Whip) to cling on to celings or magic rings and swing across large gaps.

Prince (later Lord) Adrian: This is your battle tank of the group, he's strong and can deal out as well as take heavy damage---he's great at fighting bosses. Sadly he's also a slow poke.

Armor: (Vecanti Battle Mail) 10.

Attack: (Sword of Leethus) 10.

Speed: 4.

Magic: 10.

Special Jump: The High Jump. Adrian impales his sword into the ground and fire's a green beam that shoots himself upwards; it can be aimed at angles.

Late Edit: Oh and one more thing about Yuko of Valis 3 with in the game. After you unlock her in hard mode you unlock Valis Warrior mode the game's hardest mode. You only play as Yuko but you have two forms.

Goddess Form: In this form you move faster but your armor's lacking and you can teleport (short range of course, same as doing a super jump but you can control where you land), you also shoot energy balls and have all the spells from Valis I Earthquake, Fire Ring Shield, Ice Feather, Tornado, Gaia Thunder and Death Flash.

Warrior Form: In this form you have nearly the same stats as Adrian but you move slightly faster Adrian's Speed: 4, Yuko's speed: 5. You don't have a lot of spells though. You have the same spell list as in Valis III
Flaming Daggers, Ice Cutter and Thunder.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:06 am

It seems like it's similar to Lena/Amu/Asfal team from Valis 4 happy eyes

That's really good ideas! chu

But, how are you going to do this game? You're going to build it yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 6:38 am

evilReiko wrote:
It seems like it's similar to Lena/Amu/Asfal team from Valis 4 happy eyes

That's really good ideas! chu

But, how are you going to do this game? You're going to build it yourself?

I wish I could do this but I don't even have the programming know how in order to do it ugh , however I can either submit the idea to a game company or team up with someone whoes willing to work with me in making it. In the mean time I can still share more info with you guys---cause there's a lot more to explain.

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 7:54 am

Lord Adrian wrote:
snip

Continuing...

Character's Attacks and special Attacks:

Each character has a special attack that's triggered when you hold up + the attack button as well as charge attacks. After a few seconds your character will flash and you can release the attack button to fire off a more power attack. Here's a list of what each character can do.

Lena: Her sword can deflect spears, arrows or small projectiles that's fired at her. With the Shecorian Blade her charge attack is a small shockwave. Once she get's the Valis Sword she can shot bullets and it's charge attack is a 3-way shot. So basicly..
Shecorian Blade: Deflection and Weak Shockwave.
Valis Sword: Bullets and 3-way shot.
Here's a list of spells Lena gets after she collected the Valis Sword.

Bullet (main attack)---Seeker (simular to the Wolf attack in Super Valis IV for the SNES also the guy Asfal in the PC or Turbo Graph game had a simular attack)---Homing Beam---Bomber (from Super Valis IV for the snes) and Valis Armor with a list of spell on it's own* (I'll explain later wink )

Cham: Homing Fire Ball---Ice Shield---Lightning Bolt---and Call of Nature.

Adrian: Since Adrian has the Sword of Leethus he's starts off a good set of powerful spells and has excess to Leethus's magical armor. Also he can deflect some fireballs and some stronger projectiles.
Shockwave---Wave Scythe---Gaia Thunder Strike, Artic Blast, Flame wave, Soul Steal/Ecto Blast, Armor Bomb Lv 1* ,Black Hole* and Light of Genesis (a massive nuke spell basicly) *.

Armor of Valis and Leethus's magics: Adrian can use this from the start since he has Leethus anyway, Lena get's to use this after she reclaimes Valis. Also note that you have an spell selector at the top right part of the screen (simular to the item selector in SV4 on the snes) that rotates
clockwise and counter-clockwise when you push (let's use the PSP for controlling exsamples) the top bumpers or triggers or whatever you want to call them. When you want to use the spell select it and you can use as long as you have the magic to use it (also your magic will recharge over time depending on the character magic stats depends on how fast it recharges---other then that you have to collect magic power-up.
Anyway here's a list of Armor spells for Lena seeing as I already listed Adrian's happy . Oh to use the Armor spell, while the armor is selected you charge it like you would a normal charge attack on your normal spells but you must have the armor already activated.

Lena: LV.1 Armor Bomb (yup SV4 for the snes)---LV.2 Armor Bomb and Absolution (a LV.3 Armor Bomb that can severly hurt boss characters).

Also on using the magical Armors your health bar turns Blue and depending on how long you charge it your magic meter will determand what level the charge is at. Once you lose the Armor and revert back to your normal armor, it needs time to recharge. Depending on the difficult setting depends on how long it takes to recharge...on hard mode you need to compleate the stage in order to use it again so use it wisely.

Stages: There five stages (Dream World, Vecanti (Dark World) Sutherland, Perfect World and Earth (Yuko's the only character who starts off here, however you need to beat hard mode to unlock her) but each of the stages has four or five acts Like Act: 1-1, 1-2 and those stages has three to four segments in them. Anyway here's a list of the stages and their levels as well as bosses. Also note that these stages are timed however instead of a game over when time runs out, the boss health meter (at the lower left of the screen) slowly begins to fill up. Basicly the longer it takes you to complete a stage the stronger the boss get's. Also on connecting stages (or levels with no bosses) the Bosses HP meter carries over to the next level.

Stage 1
Dream World:
Act 1-1 Shecoria/and Fall of Shecoria and Castle Vanity Ruins (mostly an intro stages, but during the Lost Cavern stage you can take 1 of three exits (character pending). Playing as Lena or Cham will take you to Castle Vanity. Adrian goes to Fall of Shecoria. Here you'll learn Lena's and Adrian's special Jumps and get Call of Nature for Cham. (Bosses: Cham, Valna and Emily).

Act 1-2: The Xarnning Tower Desert Ruins (Boss: Tower Grey Guardian).

Act 1-3: The Sandfalls & The Lost Caverns. There's two hidden exits that lead you back to Castle Vanity and Shecoria pending on which character it tells you to select for that exit. Also Castle Vanity and Shecoria are exclusive to one of the characters during these stages.

Act 1-4: The Eternal Plains (Boss: Chimera).

Act 1-5: The Celestral Tower (Boss: Winged Guardian).

Stage 2: Vecanti (aka Dark World).

Act 2-1: The Vecanti Wastelands (Boss: Charon The Ferryman).

Act 2-2: King Rogles's Fortress (Bosses: Zalude and King Rogles)

Act 2-3: The Evil Mountain Caverns (Connecting stage find an alternate path in the first section of the level to by pass the next stage).

Act 2-4: The Evil Mountain Range (Boss: Harpy).

Act 2-5: The Evil Mountian (summit) (Boss: General Uma).
Note: Adrian's Apperance changes after the battle with Rogles and this is where we begain to see his personality slowly turning sinister.

Stage 3: Sutherland (note this is basicly a remake stage from the Valis III).

Act 3-1: Halls of Justice.

Act 3-2: Celestrial Stairway (Boss: Golden Knights).

Act 3-3: Celestrial Chambers (this is where Lena get's the Valis Sword reactivated).

Act 3-4: The Perfect World Gateway (Boss: Gabriel, this battle is fought by Adrian alone ).

Stage 4 Perfect World.

Act 4-1: The Forbidden Plains: (Boss: Manticore).

Act 4-2: The Gardens of Forskaen Paradice (Boss: Naga).

Act 4-3: Eve's Castle lower levels (Boss: Eyesore, a giant Eyeball that changes it's elemental stats like, Lightning, Ice and Fire).

Act 4-4: Eve's Castle Middle levels (Bosses: Baron and Blue).

Act 4-5: Eve's Castle Top Tier (Boss: The Goddess Eve).

Final Act and epiloge: The Traitor (Boss: ???)

Well now that's said and out of the way as for the gameplay I'd say we go back to what made Valis fun, A 2-D side scroller platformer. If anyone has ever played Castlevaina Dracula X Chronicals, the way it was done---I'd like Valis V to be like that---oh yeah we'll have a making for a good Valis come back. Anyway that's my game idea, it also follows what I have planed out for my YouTube project.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:18 pm

Nothing to see here move along... No

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

Tthat's awesome Chu

I like how you drew Adrian in 3:16 chu

oh, and Reiko appeared chu chu chu I wonder why, specially at this time chu
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 6:28 am

evilReiko wrote:
Tthat's awesome Chu

I like how you drew Adrian in 3:16 chu

oh, and Reiko appeared chu chu chu I wonder why, specially at this time chu

Maybe she has some kind of hidden agenda Exclamation wink .
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 7:33 pm

Nothing to see here move along No .

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:26 pm

It's good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:42 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:
It's good Smile

Thanks Chu .
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 1:56 pm

That's niicceeeeeeeee cheers Smile Very Happy Chu
I really like how you reasoned things out logically so nicely Chu

Excellent work with the backgrounds! happy

But don't forget to reason Reiko's part, I mean, what good reason let Adrian revive Reiko chu

And oh my, Adrian is really badass cheers Very Happy chu
Now from your animation, I can see how destructive these weapons are chu

Keep it up!! happy heart

Looking forward for the next episode eee

btw, what happened to sword of Valis? I can't remember meh
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 2:08 pm

evilReiko wrote:
That's niicceeeeeeeee cheers Smile Very Happy Chu
I really like how you reasoned things out logically so nicely Chu

Excellent work with the backgrounds! happy

But don't forget to reason Reiko's part, I mean, what good reason let Adrian revive Reiko chu

And oh my, Adrian is really badass cheers Very Happy chu
Now from your animation, I can see how destructive these weapons are chu

Keep it up!! happy heart

Looking forward for the next episode eee

btw, what happened to sword of Valis? I can't remember meh

Glad you like the episode Chu .

Stacy (or rather Zalude) stole it---she'll keep it hidden until they return to Castle Vanity where all hell will break lose. Zalude will use her magic to keep "the sword quiet"* if you will, so Yuko of Valis 3 with can still since that's it's near by but won't be able to locate it.

* A magic that I'm thinking of using renders the Valis Sword (or Leethus) completely invisible. However since Yuko of Valis 3 with is a Goddess she can still since it's presents but she can't see it---unless she gets close enough to the person who's holding it---Zalude is going to have to stay as far from Yuko of Valis 3 with as she can.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 6:57 pm

Creative! I really like that! Looking forward for more cheers eee eee eee
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

Hello everyone, well I'll be continuing my Valis V project on YouTube with new character art work...here's a preview of some of my compleated frames.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Each character take almost three or more hours to make.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:37 am

This looks Okay Very Happy
but I prefer your original work! (IMO heh-heh)
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:05 am

evilReiko wrote:
This looks Okay Very Happy
but I prefer your original work! (IMO heh-heh)

Thanks happy .
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

Nothing to see here move along No .

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 4:24 am

Nice work! Chu
Seems like this episode is more about explanations Smile
But this episode got less thrilling than the previous ones sad

About the new style, I think it's alright, but your original artwork seems more fun to watch .. at least IMO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

evilReiko wrote:
Nice work! Chu
Seems like this episode is more about explanations Smile
But this episode got less thrilling than the previous ones sad

About the new style, I think it's alright, but your original artwork seems more fun to watch .. at least IMO Very Happy

The last episode was needed move the story and to close the Shecorian campaign plus we needed to learn the aftermath of Adrian's Black Hole attack who lived, who died. Also I needed to introduce the story's main antagonist the Goddess Eve. Out of all that I forgot Zalude's part Embarassed (maybe I'll start the next episode with her, it vital to the story).
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 6:44 pm

Evil Goddess Eve Chu !!! That's an amazing idea!!!! cheers
chu No one can defeat a Godess (refering to Yuko of Valis 1) but only another godess (Eve) Chu

Now I'm really thrilled chu
plz let's see more thrilling dialogs and fights in next episode chu

(btw, try to avoid small unnessary details wink )

For me, most thrilling episode was that were Adrian battles the Icy Monster in the desert rabbit cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 8:23 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Evil Goddess Eve Chu !!! That's an amazing idea!!!! cheers
chu No one can defeat a Godess (refering to Yuko of Valis 1) but only another godess (Eve) Chu

Now I'm really thrilled chu
plz let's see more thrilling dialogs and fights in next episode chu

(btw, try to avoid small unnessary details wink )

For me, most thrilling episode was that were Adrian battles the Icy Monster in the desert rabbit cheers

Actually a mortal can defeat a God or Goddess only if they have the right weapons (Kratos Blade of Chaos/Athena) or Adrian with the Sword of Leethus. The Sword of Valis might do the same thing---are they magic enchanted weapons after all.

The next episode might end (depends on the length of the episode) in a cliffhanger---I do have to have Rogles make an entrance, then we move on to Vecanti and so on. I'll try to avoid the small details---since I've covered the characters and their part in the story I shouldn't need to add anymore to the plot, I think I've covered myself quite well.

I also like the Tower Grey Guardian Battle episode as well as Adrian's Black Hole Attack wink .
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm

Here's a video I did, I desighted to put it here---enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:26 am

Here's video 1 on my Valis V game idea blog video, I seem to be having problems with viewing video's on YouTube. It might be my PC but I hope not. Are any of you guys having problems viewing video's on YouTube? Anyway enjoy the video. :

Ok got my Flash Video player solved, anyway here's part 2 enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

Part 3...enjoy Cool .

Last Episode: All Good Things...enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

It's bbbbaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!! Here's episode 1 enjoy.
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 4:15 pm

Alright, a few criticisms of your game idea videos (finally). Mostly I have issues with your story, whereas your gameplay-related ideas are pretty solid I think and I have little to say about them. I'm only going to mention the negatives, since if I go into weighing the good and bad this already-long post will become massive and unreadable Wink

Adrian is obviously a prominent character, so I'll start with him. His backstory as I remember it from the animation (with the gauntlets and Leethus) is pretty nice I think, the only issue would be better explaining the point of transfer of Leethus from Yuko to Nezetti (since the sword was sealed with her at the end of Valis III). In terms of gameplay Adrian seems to be the replacement for Asfal from Valis IV (PCE), which sounds good to me. Since Adrian wants Reiko's death flash I assume that his ability to destroy people's souls is limited, like he has to kill them first or something.

One discrepancy I noticed is that you said Glames ordered Zalude to entrust Megas with Adrian. However, Megas was dead before Glames ever ascended to the throne (Valis II). So how could he have given the order?

Bringing Rogles back might be repetitious I think, since he was already back for Valis 3. Otherwise Alma and Reiko both fell in love with Rogles so evidently he gets all the chicks for some reason Laughing

The Sword of Alyssia -- decent story behind this sword if you think about it, except that I don't know why the wielder would become a demi-god, that could use some more elaboration.

The biggest beef I have is still the ending. The ending of Super Valis IV states, "This starts the turbulent destiny of the new Valis warrior Lena, who will eventually become a legend of the land." The wording doesn't seem to allow for a sequel that details Lena's fall from grace, and it's important that a fangame as such respects the continuity of the game it's based on. On the other hand, your proposed ending could work as a bad ending, as opposed to the "true ending" you hinted at in the last video. I think your story has enough conspiracy in it already to enable it to end on a better note without eliminating the dark tone of the Valis series.

IMO Lena has to be portrayed in a lot better light and do a lot more impressive things so the player will agree she is becoming "a legend of the land." Ending up at Adrian's mercy doesn't really convey that idea to me eh Adrian and Lena fighting to a pure stalemate might be a better idea (or something like that), so your plot could be left intact just without Lena looking like a failure. I do kind of like the idea that Yuko ascending to godhood is revealed to be a setup, though, but that could be fit in anyway.

The other thing I didn't like about your animation previously or game idea now, is that your characters seem to have exagerrated emotions, flying into a rage over the slightest thing. I would definitely advise you to work on that and put them on tranquilizers a little lol I can't think of specific examples but if I can I'll point them out.

Hopefully that didn't come across as too critical heh-heh This is intended to be purely constructive criticism, not some kind of attack on your work. The core story is interesting but personally I think it could use some work in the area of details. And now that I'm done with that I'll get started watching your reboot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Spoiler:
Smile

Now that's what I call constructive criticism----I like it cheers .

1: About Glames: I always thought that during Valis I & II Glames was in complete control but was on the sidelines. Him giving Zalude orders to give Adrian over to Megas takes place well before the Valis Games took place. Again I wasn't sure if Glames was in charge the whole time during Valis I and II or before that.

2: Sword of Elyssia: The sword was made by the Goddess Eve to act as a Valis-ish weapon but it's not one. It a magical weapon that amplifies whatever Valis weapon it's linked with. It dosen't make Adrian a Demi-God outright but it acts like a key that eventually turns him into one. Yuko is more to blame in turning Adrian into a demi-god...but's that come waaaaay later in the story.

3: How Nizetti got Leethus from Yuko: I've thought about this and an Idea I've played with is that during Vails Iv when Yuko was testing Lena, she was destracted and Nizetti simply stole the sword without her know it. Leethus is still linked to Yuko and Adrian is using it unofficaly so to speak. since Adrian has had it in his possession for two years (I want to make it five so he can have it longer but I guess 2 years can work too) the sword now has two owners and this causes problems when Adrian uses it. since Yuko's a Goddess she has to abied by the rules of "Freewill of Man" meaning she can't take Leethus back unless Adrian by his own free will alone give the sword back.

4: Lena's falls from grace: I'm not trying to turn Lena into a failure but I'm having the truama of lossing her sister as a way for the Vecanta (negative force from the first Valis game) to start consuming her...plus the corrupted Valis Sword is much to blame which leads to her being defeated. Since her Valis Armor isn't purrified it losses it's magical protection and when Adrian uses one of his strongest attacks on her, it killes her. I've desighted to with the Adrian revives Lena ending cause I want Adrian to starts having feelings for her like I originaly plained....don't know why I wanted Cham to feelings for him in my first Valis V animation scratch .

5: People lossing their temper at the drop of a hat: WHAT'S THIS HOG WASH OF MY CHARACTERS LOOSING THEIR TEMPERS AT A DROP OF A HAT----WHY I OUTTA mad mad ... Nah just kidding lol . I'll try to fix this as I go, I was going for a hard times and the people are dispared and stress out and stuff (my story is based on a worse case senerio after Gallagher's attack), again I'll try to fix this as I go.

Anyway thanks for input afro .

Last edited by Lord Adrian on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

That's some good progress for sure chu

Just a small hint: you're showing off too many characters for episode 1!
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 3:50 am

I've re-uploaded it---there might be some audio flaws but it's within acceptible levels---enjoy Cool
Back to top Go down
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

Part 3 now with the brief encounter with the Tower Grey Guardian.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .   My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dreams of Valis (both game and anime) .
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next