Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Adrian
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 4)
Lord Adrian

Male Number of posts : 539
Job : video editor and gamer
Hobbies : Drawing, playing the keyboard and playing games.
Registration date : 2010-02-22

All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Empty
PostSubject: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 1:40 am

Let's see mine are:
1: Motoko (Major) Kusanagi- from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. She looks like someone who I would love to be a rival to her in terms of Hacking skills, Hand to hand combat, Stealth and Marksmanship.

2: Kos-Mos from Xenosaga Episode III her form she takes after T-elos kills her, which brings me to number 3.

3: T-elos From Xenosaga Episode III: She's one bad female cyborg...need I say more.

4: Lena Brande from Valis IV and Super Valis IV. I have a thing for red heads and blue eyes.

5: Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon: I rather liked her when she came on the show.

6: Ay'lah from The Elder Scrolls IV: A female Dunmer (Dark Elf) custom character I made.

7: Yuna from Final Fantasy X and X-2: I love her Gunner outfit in FFX-2.

8: "Kid" from Chrono Cross: I like this spunky character.

9: Luna from Lunar: Silver Star Story (PS1 and PSP): I really like her in the PSP version, she WAS a very useful party member until Ghaleon kidnapped her.

10: Jessica from Lunar: Silver Star Story (PS1 and PSP): She's a hottie what can I say.

Back to top Go down
http://sbcmarine81@yahoo.com
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:04 pm

Normally folks are all over this kind of thing.

Anyway-

Amalia Van Kyre (Kessen 3)- The Dutch mercenary commander from Kessen 3. Not only is she one of the most useful sword commanders in the game, but pretty much any scene involving her is great- she's cast as an almost brazen, empowered archetype to contrast the Yamato Nadeshiko personality carried by Nobunaga's wife, and while this might seem just a tad out of place in the 16th century, you're not really playing Kessen 3 for a historical simulation, that's for sure.

Oda Nobunaga (Kessen 3)- While many, many portrayals of Nobunaga tend to demonize him, both figuratively and literally, his treatment in this game is more or less the opposite. Even if it was only refreshing due to its contrarianism, making Nobunaga into a heroic figure was a challenging storytelling decision that paid off, especially in the early chapters of the game, which is basically "The Adventures of Nobunaga and Friends."

Natsumi Tsujimoto and Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're under Arrest!)- Considering that YUA is one of the few buddy-cop anime in circulation, I did feel the need to mention it here. The leads are a good focal point for the show, and both of them occasionally alternate taking on the role of the comic foil.

Rika (Phantasy Star 4)- While I do love everything about Phantasy Star 4, Rika manages to strike a rather delicate balance. She is an 'innocent' without being utterly clueless, taking a potentially grating character and making her interesting.

Demi (Phantasy Star 4)- I really could go without mentioning this fun-sized droid, especially as she provides a rather subtle contrast to the more robotic demeanor of the older-model Wren-series android.

Lena Brande (Valis 4)- Largely for the action redhead factor, but also for establishing the next Valis wielder as someone who comes from a rather radically different background than Yuko.

Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knight Rayearth)- Speaking of action redheads, this is more or less what you get when you drop the hot-blooded Shounen hero archetype onto a girl, and thanks to the writing, it manages to avoid many of the traps of the same.

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)- While I don't normally go in for dark fantasy, it's nice to play an RPG character for whom this isn't his first time around the whole 'adventure' thing.

Yuko Ahso (Valis 1-3)- All the complexities you want, if you care to look for them.

(As a side note, LA- if you're looking for more KOS-MOS and T-elos, there's always Super Robot Taisen OG Gaiden- Endless Frontier).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:27 pm

RyIII wrote:
Normally folks are all over this kind of thing.

So true lol! .

Anyway here's a few more.

1: Meryl-MGS and MGS 4: Again a thing for reds---also she's a strong willed person I think.

2: Tyrus Flair-Golden Axe: Beastrider: She wasn't a bad character---the game on the other hand eh .

3: Leah or Reah-from Ys I and II.

4: Olha- From Ys VI Ark of Napishtam: She's a kind soul what else can you ask for.

5: Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo: Another strong willed character I liked.

6: Fang from Final Fantasy XIII: She seems like the kind a gal who could teach you a thing or two in bed heh-heh .

7: Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop: (See Fang's description).

8: Hana from Fear Effect 1 and 2: She goes both ways my friends---but you may want to watch yourself around her fear . Here's a tip---she's a black widow.

9: Jill Valentine from Resident Evil: Another strong woman I like eee .

10: Ada Wong from Resident Evil: Yet another strong, smart and sexy woman but like Hana---watch yourself, Ada might not be a black widow but I don't think she'll hesitate to kill you if she has to.

11: Lisa from Dead or Alive: She's very hot and she has has brains FTW happy heart .

12: Lara Croft from Tomb Raider: She's hot, smart, sexy, athletic, stinking rich and deadly if you have something that she wants. Now here's a woman for yea eee happy heart chu .
Back to top Go down
RyIII
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
RyIII

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 6:08 pm

Despite, and perhaps even because of my own historical and literary indulgences, I am quite a fan of how Koei managed to put together the women warriors for the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. Considering that in Dynasty's case, women tend to play an extremely ancillary role in the original novel (with a couple of notable exceptions), it's nice to see Koei once again having a go on their own version of the material. Also, WO2's Nu Wa redesign is gorgeous.

Besides, if you're looking for realism, there's always the strategy games. Smile

anyway-

Yunica Tovah (Ys Origin)- Taking on Adol's hack-n-slash role for this installment, Yunica is just a joy to play as. She's the spunky genki girl while also being on the ball, as well as taking no guff from the likes of Dalles and Zava.

Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)- Parasite Eve really does show that Square should have done more experimenting with franchises other than Final Fantasy- most notably the fact that Aya Brea is something of an everyman heroine- a New York cop in the wrong place at the right time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RiflemanIII
Lord Adrian
Lord Adrian

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:14 pm

RyIII wrote:

Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)- Parasite Eve really does show that Square should have done more experimenting with franchises other than Final Fantasy- most notably the fact that Aya Brea is something of an everyman heroine- a New York cop in the wrong place at the right time.

Ahhhh Ms. Brea I forgot about her, she defently one hot chick with a gun. Parasite Eve was a great game, I also watched the Japaness movie Parasite Eve when I had cable shows like Showtime or HBO. I think there's a 3rd game called 3rd Birthday that's out on the PSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).   All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All time favorite Female (or Male) anime or game character(s).
Page 1 of 1