Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
iannafei
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

SuperSailor7 wrote:
I do agree in large part with the rants here, but for the sake of balance, I don't think we need to rail on this author like the devil and take advantage to promote our own fanfics. All I can offer is hopefully constructive criticism, if it takes a turn for the worst I drop it and that's it. I'm not conceited enough to claim I could do much better either. The quality of my work is for others to judge.

May be I've come off a bit harsh. However, I feel the characters shouldn't be at each other's throats all the time. I mean, for instance, Cham and Lena. From the impression I get from the PCE version of Valis 4, Cham may be protective (maybe overprotective) of Lena, but I can't imagine her labeling Lena as a "traitor". Also, Cham is the stubborn type, and would probably do whatever it takes to complete her goals (for instance: steal the Valis Sword from Yuko), but she is not the type to backstab her friends.

Another problem is Leigh has never met Yuko, although she probably had seen her through her scrying.

The third problem, is the person has mixed up some of the characters. As I pointed out before, the person used Lada's picture for Rogles. Now the person's calling Leigh "Zalude".

Quote :
Now I'm curious about what kind of exchange took place between EvilReiko and this author. I was assuming they were going to go over these criticisms in their PMs, but I really don't see any evidence in the videos so far.

I'm curious too. I just wonder if I should somehow comment, and how I should frame it.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:24 am

iannafei wrote:

May be I've come off a bit harsh. However, I feel the characters shouldn't be at each other's throats all the time. I mean, for instance, Cham and Lena. From the impression I get from the PCE version of Valis 4, Cham may be protective (maybe overprotective) of Lena, but I can't imagine her labeling Lena as a "traitor". Also, Cham is the stubborn type, and would probably do whatever it takes to complete her goals (for instance: steal the Valis Sword from Yuko), but she is not the type to backstab her friends.

Another problem is Leigh has never met Yuko, although she probably had seen her through her scrying.

The third problem, is the person has mixed up some of the characters. As I pointed out before, the person used Lada's picture for Rogles. Now the person's calling Leigh "Zalude".

Sounds like a big, fat, giant, "DUH!" to me! Those were my other problems, and I see I'm not alone in those. Which further proves my last couple statements. A real fan, would at least have a real good idea as to what he was writing about! This doesn't seem Valis to me.

Oh, one detail I forgot to mention about the male lead. I don't have anything wrong against old guys, really, although I first thought he would be a lot younger than he is, but it might have been an interesting twist. A bit out of place maybe, but an interesting twist.

But GEE WHIZ! What a stinking, pervert! Both of them! The character, and the Author! I mean come on! The guy is clearly older than Cham , I don't know how old, but I think without a single hint of brown or black in his hair or beard, he's clearly in his seventies or something. And what does he have him do? Talk about gross! Even though it was then made obvious that such a relationship was smashed, but still! Him, and Cham? Major, Eewwwwww, BLEEEEHHH! And *BLLLARRRRGG*! The guys stinking old enough to be her grandfather, or father, and he thought he had a chance with her? Pardon me while I puke at the concept, as it makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it!
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:52 am

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Now I'm curious about what kind of exchange took place between EvilReiko and this author. I was assuming they were going to go over these criticisms in their PMs, but I really don't see any evidence in the videos so far.

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself. I think it was fixed, maybe and one episode, and then he went back to his old style. I'm sorry if I technically ranted how bad his stuff is a lot, but I felt like I wasted time trying to watch the whole thing through. So last video I watched, I skipped a bit, and I don't think I missed much, other than people flying off into tantrums for no real apparent reason.

iannafei wrote:
I'm curious too. I just wonder if I should somehow comment, and how I should frame it.

Everyone's waiting for my reply lol! lol
He's actually a nice guy happy

In brief..

-----
He said he will try his best with his drawing skills (and I believe he did good job with his skills.. even some backgrounds can be noticed was spent sometime to work on)

About the story, he's obviously not a professional story/fanfiction writer. Making all characters look angry,evil,etc. because he likes this type of characters, although it's wrong to make all the characters in the story like that noes Any non-professional writer will do this mistake easily, and it's not easy to get all characters personalities correctly.

Anyone have watched the anime "Scrapped Princess"? Almost all the characters in that anime have nice/kind/pure-hearted characters noes even some anime story-writers do this mistake lol

for example, I'm pretty sure nobody knows what/how Reiko thinks/feels as much as I do, while I have no idea what/how Cham thinks/feels!
For example, what iannafei said is just new to me about Cham lol :

iannafei wrote:

because iannafei is a fan of Cham happy

Most difficult thing about writing a fanfic/story is: getting all characters personalities correctly + twisting events with these characters for the story fear fear You may think it's easy, but if you try, it's very difficult (but not impossible). it requires a professional story-writing skills happy

About mixing characters, that's few ignorant-type of mistakes lol but it's not very bad mistakes (like mixing.. who's Yuko of Valis 1 and who's Reiko lol)

iannafei wrote:
-----

Overall, with his drawing skills and story-writing skills, he's ok... at least he managed to get me thrilled at some points happy ... and one more time I have to say.. it's better than Valis X lol lol lol

Nicest thing so far said is this chu, we should help each other to be better happy :

SuperSailor7 wrote:
I do agree in large part with the rants here, but for the sake of balance, I don't think we need to rail on this author like the devil and take advantage to promote our own fanfics. All I can offer is hopefully constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:07 am

Huh...

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Yuko_chibi_Valis_Warrior_by_Valkyrie_Project

I think I have too much free time in this holydays... scratch

EDIT: Link to Pixiv:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7652051

The only difference is the logo (Japanese Valis logo in Pixiv "ヴァリスSD")
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:12 am

That's nice work!

"The Legend of a Pocket Soldier" lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hilarious! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 10:56 pm

Thanks, and well... NEVER is late to receiving a gift like this!

Valis XMAS: Yuko

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 3:34 pm

Yuko of Valis 1 in Soul Calibur IV chu