Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
HeromanX
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

We really need to broadcast Valis on a more noticeable, grander scale!

*preparing the cosplay army*

FOR VECANTI!!! *raises sword*
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:50 pm

lol!

here's another contribute for Valis supporters, I found this in deviantart.com submitted just recently happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Yuko__s_ValisX_Experience_by_EmeraldLance

the artist's comment about his own pic is below:

Anyways, a little on the pic. Yuko, after a hard day at school, decided to go and kick back on the coming weekend. She went to the local game store and saw a new Valis game with her picture on it. Of course, she bought it with hopes of reliving those days when she would battle to the death with the fiercest of beasts!

Yuko returned home and started on her weekend's homework. It took a very long time to finish, but was done with just enough time to get in some of her new game before bed.

She popped the game disc into her console (yes, I know I said its a PC game, just go with it k?) and was all ready to play and happy... Until she saw it. IT! The tentacle monster that was making short work of her small and slender body. Her only reaction to this was "This never happened. What the hell...? What the hell is this shit?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Emerald Lance
School Student
Emerald Lance

Male Number of posts : 4
Job : A simple travelling gamer. Nothing more.
Hobbies : video games, drawing, anime
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 7:13 am

Yay! My picture! Thanks for posting my pic here evilReiko, it makes me feel like I'm doing something to help!Chu

Anyways, I'm new here. I don't quite know the proper way to introduce myself, but I want to do my part in supporting the voice to revive this great series!

One of the things I've found is that a large number of people have become Valis fans mainly because of ValisX, but not because they liked it. Its no secret that Valis in one of the lesser known series in the US, but news of ValisX spread quickly. 've had friends who, never having played Valis before, played the hentai game and were intrigued to go to the roots. I (being the wonderful person I am) introduced them to Valis1 for the Genesis, and not a single one of them ever played the hentai game again out of disgust for how it was handled! I'm not saying that ValisX is a good thing, but rather that, yes, Valis IS still alive!
Back to top Go down
http://emeraldlance.deviantart.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 11:00 am

ValisX it's a EPIC fail...but the entire series it's GREAT. Specially the four episode. evil
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com
ZeLoz (akaBill)
ZeLoz (akaBill)

Female Number of posts : 120
Job : Cart Pusher
Hobbies : Game collecting, writing, reading, and quietly being a general nuisance.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm

Woot! Another Valis fan under 20! I'm officially not a delusional loony!
Back to top Go down
http://zeloz-akabill.deviantart.com
Emerald Lance
School Student
Emerald Lance

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 2:44 am

@ZeLoz, you and I are just barely old enough to even have experienced the magic that is Valis. Extemely Happy I don't think we're loonys for being young, I think we're both extremely lucky lol.

I was looking back at some of the first posts about making a fan game? It really wouldn't be that hard at all. Since Valis is a platformer in every sense of the word, almost any platformer engine should work. Believe it or not, I'm in the development stages of making a Valis RPG using RPG Maker, and I've already started work on a high-speed Valis using an engine made for Sonic the Hedgehog, though its only in the super early alpha stages as I don't have much experience with coding... heh-heh

EDIT: Screenshots will come (for those who're interested) as soon as possible. I think our best bet to reviving the series is by showing people it's full potential, even if it is just a fan game...
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 8:58 am

another fan game? now we have lots of fan games under constructions! Very Happy but none of them were released meh

ok guys, another fan in DA posted an image, a Yuko of Valis 1 image Very Happy (he's saying in his comment about his own image that it's a gift for Valis77) happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Valis_the_Fantasm_soldier_by_SparkletteMachina
Back to top Go down
Emerald Lance
School Student
Emerald Lance

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:18 pm

Wow. That looks like something straight up out of Valis2! Even though its just a sketch, its so full of detail! Thats awesome!happy heart
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 2:23 pm

I see that there aren't many of Cham fan arts,so I tried to find some more and result is here.

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Cham_at_rest_by_PsylisiaDragoon

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Cham_by_Aasha

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 StarEevee___s_request___Cham_by_anastasia2123

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Ghaleon_and_Mydia_by_PsylisiaDragoon

Truth is that Cham isn't on last pic.But descriptopn said
"Mydia was flat out an original character...except for the fact that she's the same race as Cham, a dark elf from the Valis series. Yes, there was a link in the fic, but I won't go into it."
Back to top Go down
ZeLoz (akaBill)
ZeLoz (akaBill)

Female Number of posts : 120
Job : Cart Pusher
Hobbies : Game collecting, writing, reading, and quietly being a general nuisance.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:35 am

HeromanX wrote:
We really need to broadcast Valis on a more noticeable, grander scale!

Hmmm, with all of these pics on dA, I see a trend going on here...

This may be the beginning of a shining new beginning for Vecanti. Slowly, but surely, our influence is not only stemming the tide of destruction wrought by ValisX, but also ressurecting an entire franchise from the depths of obscurity! Now, if only companies like Konami would take notice...
Back to top Go down
http://zeloz-akabill.deviantart.com
SuperDeadite
Daydreaming Soldier
SuperDeadite

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 8:26 am

The last pic has Ghaleon from Lunar in it. There are beastmen in the Lunar universe, but the two have zero connections AFAIK. But then again, it's fan art. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superdeadite
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 9:45 am

It will be great,if game companies ressurect Valis.And what I see,there's chance to get Valis back to the shine.
By the way,I found another 2 fanpics of Cham .
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Cham
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Cham02
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1029
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 3:07 am

Nice! nice! more Valna and Cham pics we need.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 1:20 pm

Well after another searching for valis-related pics I've found something.
Something is telling me that these Valis related scans are walkthrought for Valis 2(i am suggesting because of the appearance of the maps).Hope you'll like it.

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Valis2_ad

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Valis2_level1-2

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Valis2_level3-4

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Valis2_level5-6
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

wonderful stuff!
thanks gallagher for sharing these with all Valis fans! (that's how Valis community grows!! happy eyes )
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 3:04 pm

I am pleased that I made you happy with pics I found.Hope I'll find more pics/fan-fics etc. as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 3:44 pm

DO that! It wil make this board more interesting. We are always finding Valis resorces through out the web.
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 4:09 pm

I must have luck Very Happy Another fan pics was found.Now it's time to present Yuko of Valis 1 .Enjoy.

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 El_wt14

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Hi_wttop01a

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Wtist01

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Yuko_eveningsun

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Yukonew
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 4:46 pm

i already have those except the last one.
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 5:03 pm

Valis77 wrote:
i already have those except the last one.
:shock:I haven't seen them on this forum so i added them...never mind.Maybe someone will find last pics useful.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 5:12 pm

I like all the Yuko of Valis 1 pics!!!!! Nice job man! happy eyes happy eyes
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 8:52 pm

All of it is great stuff, guys! =D The more pics you post, the more sources I have to introduce cosplayers into the Valis universe! It'll work, I tell you! >Very Happy Once Valis invades the cosplay circles, there's no doubt that a purist resurrection isn't far off. <3

Long Live Yuko of Valis 1

By the way, I'll need pictures of all the major Valis characters, including the generals, royalty, and heroines. :3 I think Yuko, Reiko, Valna, Cham, and Lena all have plenty of fan-arts and pictures floating around here, let's get some other characters too. Particularly Izard, as I'd like to cosplay as him during Naka-Kon in March.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 2:00 am

I'd have tried to cosplay as Megas or Garugia or even Asfal if there was an anime convention in my country fear (I know they are difficult, but it's gonna be really fun rather than trying to cosplay something simple, isn't? chu )

HeromanX, if you ever was able to cosplay or saw someone cosplaying with Valis characters, please try to capture them with your camera and post them here, ok? happy eyes
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 5:13 pm

HeromanX wrote:

I think Yuko, Reiko, Valna, Cham, and Lena all have plenty of fan-arts and pictures floating around here
I haven't see many fan pics of Cham(about 10 pics) and Lena(about 5 pics)
on internet.Yuko and Reiko pics are quite easy to find,but other heroines seems to be underlooked...especially Cham could have more fan pics.It's rare to get some Cham related stuff Crying or Very sad .

By the way I want to ask:what cosplay means?I didn't find it out and google translator didn't help me.
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 10:39 pm

gallagher wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

I think Yuko, Reiko, Valna, Cham, and Lena all have plenty of fan-arts and pictures floating around here
on internet.Yuko and Reiko pics are quite easy to find,but other heroines seems to be underlooked...especially Cham could have more fan pics.It's rare to get some Cham related stuff Crying or Very sad .

By the way I want to ask:what cosplay means?I didn't find it out and google translator didn't help me.

There are links as well as pictures of the other heroines, so there really is plenty. ^^;

Cosplayer is short for "costume player". Simply, a person who dresses up as a character in (typically) an anime or video game. For instance, I would go to a convention dressed up as Izard or Rogles. I would be cosplaying for those characters.

And I'll be sure to nab hundreds of pictures of any Valis cosplayers I see and I'll link them to the forums. ^-^
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 9:40 am

HeromanX wrote:
gallagher wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

There are links as well as pictures of the other heroines, so there really is plenty. ^^;

Cosplayer is short for "costume player". Simply, a person who dresses up as a character in (typically) an anime or video game. For instance, I would go to a convention dressed up as Izard or Rogles. I would be cosplaying for those characters.

And I'll be sure to nab hundreds of pictures of any Valis cosplayers I see and I'll link them to the forums. ^-^
Thanks for eplanation.

I am not sure about other heroine's fan pics.Exploring whole forum,I didn't find many pics of Valna,Cham and Lena.Maybe old forum(which isn't working) had more pics of other heroines.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

gallagher wrote:
I am not sure about other heroine's fan pics.Exploring whole forum,I didn't find many pics of Valna,Cham and Lena.Maybe old forum(which isn't working) had more pics of other heroines.

it's true, most fanarts are about:

1. Yuko and Reiko in first rank
2. cham and lena have less fanarts
3. Valna's fanarts are even less
4. Rogles and Valia have almost the least among the ranks
5. the rest of characters here, which some of them may don't even have any fanart at all, like, have you ever seen a fanart for the important character Heizen (Megas' strongest general)? or Asfal (Gallagher's father)? or Medias (Gallagher's Female General)!!?

anyway, this thread is opened to post anything that is new or uncommon (or not easy to find) in the net, please don't post so-common images in this thread. maybe we should open a thread to post any fanarts, even common ones meh

anyway, here are some images I just found that are unique and uncommon, enjoy happy

LENA!! with pinky hair? not bad at all!
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000013

Valia fanart! I don't believe it! someone please slap me on my face!!
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000011

and yeah! my fav Reiko chu
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000010

Yuko of Valis 3 with with 3rd armor! happy
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000009

and some new Yuko fanarts happy
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000008

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000006

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 OB000005
Back to top Go down
gallagher
Ordinary Soldier
gallagher

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:11 pm

5th and 6th pictures are great.Yuko looks so cute.Sadly,no Cham art. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:22 pm

EvilReiko wrote:
LENA!! with pinky hair? not bad at all!

Well, in the PC-Engine cover of Valis IV, Rena shows with pink hair and Amu´s hair is red... scratch
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:40 pm

evilReiko wrote:
Valna's fanarts are even less

sad I guess some are not really into Valna like I. I mean seriouslly whats up with that? i guess they did not put more emphasis on her in the game to be popular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next