Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:44 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
Actually, that was the one I've read, heh heh. But anyway, there is one set after the end of Super Valis IV, but I'm not sure if you would like to read that one, I haven't read it, but it has (Love between females) in the description, don't think we want to go into that.
Actually, that was the one I've read, heh heh. But anyway, there is one set after the end of Super Valis IV, but I'm not sure if you would like to read that one, I haven't read it, but it has (Love between females) in the description, don't think we want to go into that.

I've just read it, that fanfic starts really nicely, then it just go ecchi-type huh

there is no enemies, no fights, no theme/goal for the story, they're just chatting, sitting, and kissing each other ugh
the first half is really nice, but then, I just realized it's non-sense and stupid, unfortunately ugh

you know what, I'm waiting for our friend Soldier (another member here) who's writing a really good fanfic, about Lena after Valis 4, I know little about this fanfic, but it's so amazing eee it's entitled "Valis: Eternal Dream" chu

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
if you wanna read something related to the game, you should convince Shadowblade to translate the whole VALIS V story and three more storys following in the VALIS V (we are unofficial, but we grab the tag that telenet leave in the air... you know )

all the scripts are in spanish.. this is pretty tiresome to translate if I say so.
a lot of grammal corrections should be do to fit it in english

so.. well.. think about it..

I think it's gonna be great Smile

Two of which end up traveling with Sarah and her companions, to sort of recreate the Valis 3 team, Yuko of Valis 1, Valna , and Cham . Except with Sarah, and descendants of Valna and Cham. But right now I'm trying to decide, should I make one of them a boy, or makes them both girls? What do you guys think? Neutral

it's up to you wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:13 pm

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
if you wanna read something related to the game, you should convince Shadowblade to translate the whole VALIS V story and three more storys following in the VALIS V (we are unofficial, but we grab the tag that telenet leave in the air... you know Cool )

all the scripts are in spanish.. this is pretty tiresome to translate if I say so.
a lot of grammal corrections should be do to fit it in english

so.. well.. think about it..

I supposed to find someone who traslate the first chapter to english, I'm bad in english gramatic... ugh
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:40 pm

So I notice. heh-heh

But in anycase, I think I'll make those two characters girls, stick to the formula as one would call it. But anyway, I'll post something else I'm doing that has Valis related stuff, an RP I'm doing that I a character I have using the Valis Sword! One of the sub parts of the RP anyway, not the main part, still I use it none the less!

Check out this link, as this is where I really use the sword.http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/46190/15610994/14/

I aslo have another profile on this site.http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/profile.php?id=3926

And as you can see in my signature there, I have Yuko, among others, running along at the bottom.

It's a pretty fun place, as you level up as you post, and depending on the kind rank style you have, that goes up as well. But anyway, for those who may have read my fanfic already, what do you think of it so far? Would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

I hope I don't get in trouble for double posting, but I found this art piece, and I don't think it was posted here yet.

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 ColorYUKO5

I hope you like it, I think it's fairly well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:30 pm

from that same ecchi artist who drew the latest Yuko I posted, an amazing pose of Reiko, litle ecchi again fear
but nice work chu

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Fc_reiko_m

Last edited by evilReiko on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

Male Number of posts : 1029
Job : Dreamland
Hobbies : Gamer
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:35 pm

as long as its not naked im ok with it. soo yeah. where do you get these pics.
Back to top Go down
https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:12 pm

Valis77 wrote:
where do you get these pics.

That what I was going to say, I'm only able to find just a handful through a yahoo search. But I'm willing to bet he does a lot of searching to find these images, and a good possibility he comes across a nude one on occasion. Not on purpose I mean, sometimes it's quite hard to avoid those things, so long as you don't stare at them to long. I've come across some nude pictures, even for stuff that's really quite harmless, some people just have sick, sick minds. And to clear up any doubts in your minds, I think men who enjoy nude women, are sick, crazy fools, and ought to be put in a loony bin.

What's a loony bin you ask? Allow me to do a scene from a movie.
---------------
"Elsinore brewery, and an insane asylum."
"Hey that's the loony bin!"
"Yeah, I'm dropin you off at the loony bin, I'm going to the brewery."
"Take off I'm going to the brewery too!"
---------
That's from the movie called Strange Brew. Of course note, I think I may have it worded a little different from the lines in the movie, but that about sums up what I meant by loony bin. Pardon my slight detour, but I just wanted to say, I don't like nudity. PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 6:16 pm

Valis77 wrote:

http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~ghost/

the artist is KAZUMA UCHIU aka FlowerCrownINDEX

great artist I must say.. I'm gonna take some lineart to study somehow the way he draws.... wink
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:42 am

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
Valis77 wrote:

http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~ghost/

great artist I must say.. I'm gonna take some lineart to study somehow the way he draws.... wink

good then then we can do more valis art
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:54 am

Valis77 wrote:

well... sometimes ecchi pics... just... reveal non-sense sexual poses, although it's not nude, but it's even worse than nude....... sometimes noes and sometimes they lead to hentai gradually fear

That what I was going to say, I'm only able to find just a handful through a yahoo search. But I'm willing to bet he does a lot of searching to find these images, and a good possibility he comes across a nude one on occasion. Not on purpose I mean, sometimes it's quite hard to avoid those things, so long as you don't stare at them to long.

true, I do lots of searches razz
and I come across some hentai/ecchi Valis pics, but I ignore them

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:

IMO, that artist is one of the best I've ever seen, if not the best!! chu
(although I dislike ecchi pics), along with Arasan (another Valis fan, with super amazing manga skills! chu )
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:11 pm

there is on pic thatc too ecchi so im not gonna post it it's just there. O Yuko of Valis 1 your sill hot.

Well here are two more pics.
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Yuko_reiko_sxga

Simply lovely.
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 05zansyo_mimai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:27 pm

evilReiko wrote:

IMO, that artist is one of the best I've ever seen, if not the best!! chu
(although I dislike ecchi pics), along with Arasan (another Valis fan, with super amazing manga skills! chu )

I'll say Arasan has amazing manga skills! Holy cow! I'm impressed, if not a little jealous. Very Happy I would like to be able to draw like any manga artist. But on the subject of Arasan, I'm not criticizing him or anything, or complaining for that matter, but the emotions he drew for Reiko ........made her look a bit crazy.......if not insane.........
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:56 pm

I'll say Arasan has amazing manga skills! Holy cow! I'm impressed, if not a little jealous. Very Happy I would like to be able to draw like any manga artist. But on the subject of Arasan, I'm not criticizing him or anything, or complaining for that matter, but the emotions he drew for Reiko ........made her look a bit crazy.......if not insane.........

But reiko was always crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

Valis77 wrote:

But reiko was always crazy

Ok, Reiko was a little crazy, but I thought she was more along the lines of, I don't know, someone who needed a little more love and attention then what she got? Just saying. But anyway, how is that Valis V coming along? Would like to see it in action. lol

Small question, what do you think of my fanfic so far? And you might have noticed, but for those who haven't yet, I'm going to be splitting up the story a little, so it's a bit more managable to read, or seem to intimidating. Cause I slightly changed the title, to have it say "Part 1" after it. So once I finish a certain chapter, that will end part one, and then I'll make "Part 2" and it will have a title after it. And we'll learn more abot the Valis connection in part 2, so I hope your looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 1:08 am

But anyway, how is that Valis V coming along? Would like to see it in action. lol

In Valis V Reiko isn't crazy... but she's very sadic...

BTW, I draw and painted a both of "chibi" versions of Amara and Kenji, isn't to see directly with Valis V but, well it's Valis:

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Chibi_Valis_1__Amara_and_Kenji_by_Valkyrie_Project
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:31 am

Reiko is not insane or anything, you probably didn't notice something.. Arasan is doing a Valis fancomic, but he used his OCs who look so much like Yuko and Reiko

see, these are Arasan's Valis fanarts, Yuko and Reiko:

Spoiler:

now these ones below are NOT Yuko and Reiko, they're Arasan's OCs:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:36 am

yep, those are HITOMI (yuko wannabe) and MASAKI (reiko wannabe)

those desings are great.. I gonna take those two.. please clown
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 12:46 pm

My mistake entirely. I did see he was doing a comic, but I thought he did his own design work on Yuko and Reiko. heh-heh But still, amazing talent. Also, not sure if anyone noticed yet, but evilRekio, that one image you posted of Rekio, somehow got replaced with a picture of another person. wtf Figured I'd best point that out so it can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 3:34 pm

Quote :
My mistake entirely. I did see he was doing a comic, but I thought he did his own design work on Yuko and Reiko. heh-heh

no worries, I though that too when I first saw them long time ago heh-heh

Quote :
Also, not sure if anyone noticed yet, but evilRekio, that one image you posted of Rekio, somehow got replaced with a picture of another person.

what image? scratch
anyway, most of the images I post here are merely hotlinked from websites, so if the original image in these specific websites got changed, the hotlinked images here will change or break fear can't do anything about it heh-heh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:08 pm

The one you have posted on this page at Thu 23 Jul 2009, 3:30 pm.
Just type in what I have there in the "Find on this page" feature, or :Find again" if you're using firefox.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:43 am

The one you have posted on this page at Thu 23 Jul 2009, 3:30 pm.
Just type in what I have there in the "Find on this page" feature, or :Find again" if you're using firefox.

looks like he removed that image from his website meh
anyway, he kept a uncolored version, so I'm replacing that hotlinked image of Reiko (but I'm not gonna change it again if he removed this one too) tired

https://valisfantasmsoldiers.forumotion.com/valis-f3/valis-is-still-alive-even-after-the-official-hentai-assault-t15-360.htm#3445
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 1:22 am

My last intent to draw chibi style... (I think I'm better writting fics and painting only...)

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Chibi_Valis_2__Rena_by_Valkyrie_Project
Back to top Go down
The Red Spectra
The Red Spectra

Male Number of posts : 351
Job : Messenger/Clerk.
Hobbies : Music. Cats. Anime. Roller Derby. Retro Gaming.
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:20 pm

Shadow Blade wrote:
My last intent to draw chibi style... (I think I'm better writting fics and painting only...)

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Chibi_Valis_2__Rena_by_Valkyrie_Project

That's really adorable!
Back to top Go down
http://muchosugoi.blogspot.com
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

Thanks, I appreciate good comments. happy happy
Back to top Go down
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 516
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:09 am

Nice images you guys posted lately...
thanks for sharing... geek

Shadow Blade wrote:
Spoiler:
Chu
What can I say.... happy heart
lovely pic! cheers + happy heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 4:15 am

Well there you go! Soldier!
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 5:59 am

Valis77 wrote:
Well there you go! Soldier!

lol!

new :yuko: fanart from deviantart.com newly posted chu

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Sega_Showdown__Yuko_Ahso_by_CaptainVigilante
Back to top Go down
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 1:27 pm

This one has a dark look! to it. Very nice.........itt needs more Valna
Back to top Go down
Soldier
Lena’s Dreams Bearer
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 516
Job : duh.... Umbrella Corportation...??
Hobbies : No time left... to hell with work!

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 4:45 am

Nice pic!!
Yuko of Valis 1 looks more like american comic character now..
instead of her traditional manga look... she looks nice though. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Valis
Administrator/Founder
Valis

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:15 am

Soldier wrote:
Nice pic!!
Yuko of Valis 1 looks more like american comic character now..
instead of her traditional manga look... she looks nice though. afro

tru but it does look just as good as the manga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next