Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 6:23 pm

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
I would leave comments and such, but I don't have an account there, and I don't remember my postal code, create an account. Just In case I have the wrong idea, could you guys give me an example of a postal code? I want to make sure I know what I'm looking for, cause I think I know what has our postal code on it, but I might be mistaken. And you have an account there Evilrekio, could you tell me please?

Basically a postal code is the group of digits on the end of an address (check stuff that's mailed to you and look for your code on the address on the envelope). If you live in the US you probably call it "zip code," that's probably why you're not familiar with the term.

Or maybe you're just like my father, who's been living in the same apartment for twenty years but still doesn't know his postal code... he always calls ME and asks ME for HIS code and I don't even live in the same area!! XD

Anyway, in the US the format can be like 32311.
In Canada the format is usually more like R5T 2H9.

Otherwise, you can just grab any postal code off the internet and they'll usually work as long as you provide the correct city and state/province/territory as well.

For example, here:

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp

Just enter a city and state and you can get a US zip code.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_code oy (definition + whole listing of online postal code finding services)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:14 pm

Thanks SuperSailor7, I'm are more acustomed to the term "ZIP code", so I was a little confused. But now I remember, thanks to you posting that zipcode finer, I keep forgetting what mine is, and it's so easy! Also, this will help me post videos of my progress for my fangame, I'm going to work on.
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 7:46 pm

Thanks SuperSailor7, I'm are more acustomed to the term "ZIP code", so I was a little confused. But now I remember, thanks to you posting that zipcode finer, I keep forgetting what mine is, and it's so easy! Also, this will help me post videos of my progress for my fangame, I'm going to work on.

Glad to be of assistance. Can't wait to see your game Smile

I hope it's not like the games I work on (ie, they never get far) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:16 pm

Hey guys, I found a webpage that has Valis sprites! happy Course, this isn't the first time I've come across any. Actually, I came across one, but it was a rip of Yuko, for Genesis, and the sprites weren't exactly the right size somehow, as where her head was always the same really, it shrunk while running. wha

But anyway, someone is ripping the sprites for the TurboGrafx-16 version of Valis 1! lol So here's the link for you too see.

http://pixel.garoux.net/?scr=sprites&game_id=49&p=1

Anyway, I was having a hard time trying to figure out how to have Lena/Rena, fit properly in my fangame, cause her animations would seem a bit...lacking compared to the other characters I was going to use, but, never fear, you're looking at a guy who has customized a few sprites. More or less for my own use, cause I wasn't really a face on the internet before. But, with a few touches, the Yuko sprite from the TurboGrafx-16 version of Valis 1, shall look like Lena. (I believe I shall use that spelling.)
Which is kind of ironic, cause before, cause I thought Deedlit from Record of Lodoss war, was an interesting character, and would be fun to play as.

But sadly, she never appeared in any action games, but, when I was introduced to Valis and such, I saw a quick video for the snes version of Valis IV, and for some reason, a thought clicked in my head. Quickly finding a rom, and a lot of screen shot taking, and a lot of clicking,(Cause I had to find the right area where it would be easy to rip Lena, and I didn't quite know all the ways to color a sprite yet.) I managed to make Lena into Deedlit! The easy stuff was just giving her elf ears, and giving her a cape. The changing the light-blue tunic and and hair to Deedlit's color was what ate up a lot of time. I think I'll send that sprite to a couple of sprite wepages for you to see.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:20 pm

megaman, these sprites are just so awesome chu
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:30 pm

a newly uploaded fanart for Valna Cham Yuko of Valis 1 and Reiko in deviantart.com by SparkletteMachina chu Chu happy heart

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 More_Valis_Fanarts_by_SparkletteMachina
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
School Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

I have also been ripping Syd of Valis (SD Valis) and have already ripped the Genesis version of Valis.

The PCE versions of the sprites are pretty awesome. The number of frames for each entity are pretty high compared to most games made at that time. Yuko's death animation has 9 frames alone.
Back to top Go down
http://garoux.net
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:17 am

that's really cool Shocked Chu
I LOVE Reiko sprites, she's so sweet eee chu

Thx alot DarkWolf for doing this and sharing your work, fans will surely make use of these sprites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:53 pm

OMG, it's getting better and better happy

well.. the graphics/manga still not very good, but he's gradually improving (obviously), as long as he continues learning more and drawing more, he's surely getting better happy and this episode is by so far the best of his work, more thrilling than the others, and he has decreased the amount of unnecessary speech/text chu (I think he took some criticism in consideration chu )

Act 2 - 3

EDIT: btw DarkWolf, I've noticed you ripped lots of stuff in Valis PCE1, but you didn't rip Reiko's sprites sad can you rip her sprites plz? Chu that will be really so sweet of you chu
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
School Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 6:26 pm

I will get Reiko eventually. I'm generally don't like to skip around when ripping games. I also plan on doing Valis IV for PCE, and maybe the X68000 version of Valis II.
Back to top Go down
http://garoux.net
RayguardKnight (SS7)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

evilReiko wrote:
OMG, it's getting better and better happy

well... the graphics/manga still not very good, but he's gradually improving (obviously), as long as he continues learning more and drawing more, he's surely getting better happy and this episode is by so far the best of his work, more thrilling than the others, and he has decreased the amount of unnecessary speech/text chu

Act 2 - 3

Yup, thanks for the news; that one's quite an improvement. If the author can just keep up this pace we may have a solid fan work on our hands by the time he's done.

Quote :
(I think he took some criticism in consideration chu )

Eh? Is he monitoring these forums Suspect ???!!!

Or are you referring to the PM you sent him? ('Cuz there's still no comments on YouTube other than mine... XD Hmm, yeah, what about that PM? How did it go?)

BTW, I notice Gorori put up a new vid that incorporates the Reiko sprite chu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGnZKR9764Q&feature=player_embedded

Did he already mention this?
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:19 am

DarkWolf wrote:
I will get Reiko eventually. I'm generally don't like to skip around when ripping games. I also plan on doing Valis IV for PCE, and maybe the X68000 version of Valis II.

that's great!! Chu
Don't forget to post them here when you do chu

SuperSailor7 wrote:
Eh? Is he monitoring these forums Suspect ???!!!

Or are you referring to the PM you sent him? ('Cuz there's still no comments on YouTube other than mine... XD Hmm, yeah, what about that PM? How did it go?)

I think he took alook at the comments here happy

I've been chatting with him through PMs happy he's taking the critisms positively to help him improve happy he also said that he knows he's not so skilled artists, thats why he's trying to improve more and more happy

SuperSailor7 wrote:
BTW, I notice Gorori put up a new vid that incorporates the Reiko sprite chu

I've just seen it, thx for giving the link happy

Man, that's awesome Chu Reiko with her dark armor eee happy heart
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:26 am

well, if he took the comments in the right way.. that's a good thing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:30 pm

little fanart for Lena & Ahm I've just found recently (I've no idea who are the other 2 characters and what they're saying heh-heh )

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 20080519
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 8:41 pm

Looks like the image broke, I didn't get a chance to see it. sad
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:03 pm

Quote :
Looks like the image broke, I didn't get a chance to see it. sad

well.. it's strange, it appears in my PC but it doesn't appear in some other computers scratch stupid hotlinking

anyway, here it is happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 20080519

and here is another fanart I've just found today happy

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 6276643
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:07 pm

Now I see it! Don't know why, but before, it was the small little red X. Well, at least I got to see the image, and the new one you found.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 6:49 am

here is another fanart for Lena & Ahm by FlowerCrown Chu

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Lena&amu_m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 8:21 pm

That's a nice pciture and all......but it seems incomeplete. Wonder if he'll post a finished version?
Back to top Go down
iannafei
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 10:11 pm

That's a nice pciture and all......but it seems incomeplete. Wonder if he'll post a finished version?

I'm sure he will post a full/colorized version of the picture later on. I guess this could be just a preview for his fans, or perhaps a demonstration on how he puts together his pictures? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 3:37 am

more images I found just recently in pixiv.net Chu I really love this artist chu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:09 pm

Hm, I'm getting nothing. And not like before, where I had the little box with the red x, but now it's just blank. Not sure what the deal is. scratch

EDIT

Actually, the red x box appears on my laptop. Not sure why, but the image hotlinking here seems to have gotten very picky.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:06 pm

pixiv.net doesn't allow hotlinking, but I tried to hotlink by a tricky hacking way chu initially, it worked, but after awhile, it stopped working eh
I guess they don't keep constant locations for their pictures, pictures urls change dynamically every while..

I hate being disabled from hotlinking huh but I can't be stopped anyway for sake of Valis pictures Twisted Evil

anyway, I guess the only way is.. to save them and republish them through my photobucket account happy enjoy Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:55 pm

Now I see them! Yeah, hot linking can be tough when the links change every so often. Lena looks younger than Amu in that picture, and it's interesting to see Yuko with a cellphone. Why? Cause they didn't exist when the games first came out.

He does have an interesting style of art, and it seems to change a little bit, as he doesn't seem to draw the exact same style twice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

I like that Yuko with cellphone. lol
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 7:02 pm

*GASP* Shadow Blade! You have Lena, and Mokona in your profile image! Shocked

I'm a fairly big Clamp fan, so I know Mokona appears in Magic Knight Rayearth, and in the series called Tsubasa. That looks so cute! lol Never thought I would see those two together. I never thought of it before, period!

I know, sounds like I'm making a big fuss over a profile picture, but I just like crossover stuff! lol Scratch that, I love crossover stuff! Why? Cause you can do so much with crossover stories!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm

It's an artwork like-concept for the Crossliner series, I not finished to colorize yet. heh-heh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:54 pm

Where can I find the Crossliner series? If t is in Spanish, I maybe able to translate it with my laptop, if it is in a web browser, I can Google translate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:35 pm

Only Keisuke has already read two of the four "volumes" of Crossliner, that's because the Crossliner series takes place some time after Valis V story ("my" Valis V...) so, Keisuke help me in write a decent story when he reads and tells me a "veredict", actually I written the lasts chapters of "Crossliner: Helheim", that's because the four "volumes" are:

-Crossliner. (15 chapters)
-Crossliner: Helheim (26 chapters)
-Crossliner: Tower of Semiramis (? chapters)
-Crossliner: ???????

Rena, Kenji and Amara are still in this series with another characters, don't worry, this is not a "private" fic (that's ridicoulous...) but, I prefered you wait to check Valis V story first and after Crossliner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:38 pm

I see. I'll wait then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next