Valis Fantasm Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valis Fantasm Soldiers

Fantasm Soldiers and Mighty Maidens UNITE!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!

Go down 
+32
Galaga135
Lord Adrian
Fou-Lu
DarkWolf
gorori
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Keisuke Nonohara
Megas
Reel
V-Alis
Aolish
SuperDeadite
gallagher
Emerald Lance
iannafei
ZeLoz (akaBill)
keyeske
Silent_Protagonist
gszx1337
betaflex1
HeromanX
Shadow Blade
PopfulMail
kbandressen
The Red Spectra
XYXZYZ
kevinski
ssfsx17
Soldier
Valis
EXTASY
evilReiko
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Keisuke Nonohara
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 1)
Keisuke Nonohara

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-02-15

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

about VALIS V
the main purpose is to make a solid storyline..

VALIS V is mainly a game.. therefore, shadowblade wanted to do a more deep in storyline
and that how he went and made:

VALIS V (with the cast of all the characters that you seen in the main site and the special character too)

VALIS GAIDEN (mostly a Side story after the events of VALIS V involving Kenji and a crossover female character)

CROSSLINER: FANTASM KNIGHT DUEL. an important storyline with various chars from VALIS V and the "guest chars" from another "story"
CROSSLINER: HEILHEIM. the most relevant part of the CROSSLINER ARC (so far i've read yet) the introduction of SEANNA, the previous VALIS WEILDER.

CROSSLINER: TOWER OF SEMINARIS. this one is not yet done.. but.. this one and the posterior CROSSLINER ARC is something massive that shadowblade dropped me some heavy spoilers..

something like this: LEETHUS: HEART OF DARKNESS..

believe me.. those one were short.. but with HEAVY CONTENT!!! shocking I must say.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://swan-co.dark-star.com.ar/

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:24 am

LEETHUS? Neutral HEART OF DARKNESS? Neutral Confuzeld. scratch

But, needless to say, sounds epic. Shall wait for Valis V's arrival. But, I have a question for those who have read my fanfic, which was the last chapter you've read? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:33 am

the HEART OF DARKNESS is the situation that a human is forced to do..
the humans are the most easy to fall in corruption.. just remember Reiko
just when she is dying, she become aware of what has done..

I recommend to make more detailed the narration and the settings.
those things are really important

btw: can you pass me again de link of the fic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:37 am

Here it is.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4365948/1/The_Children_of_Destiny

I'll be sure to take note of what you said. By the way, what was your favorite part?
Back to top Go down
RayguardKnight (SS7)
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 2)
RayguardKnight (SS7)

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 7:05 am

Mega Man model T 101 wrote:
I have a question for those who have read my fanfic, which was the last chapter you've read? Just wondering.

Embarrassingly I've only read chapter 1 so far Embarassed I'll take it up again this week Smile

If t is in Spanish, I maybe able to translate it with my laptop, if it is in a web browser, I can Google translate it.

That reminds me, if in the future anyone here needs help with translation from Spanish (or even Italian/French) to English, or with smoothing out their English, I might be able to help. I'm probably not the best option, but in the absence of anyone else feel free to ask me, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RayguardKnight
Shadow Blade
Valis Fantasm Soldier (Armor: Level 3)
Shadow Blade

Male Number of posts : 311
Job : What's a job?
Hobbies : Photoshop coloring and writting fics.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm

Finally, this is the entire image of my avatar, this looks as a "freak" thing heh-heh

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://valkyrie-project.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 5:15 pm

Well, I gotta say, Lena never looked happier! happy
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 6:54 pm

Mega Man model T 101, who is the character that you most like ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:04 pm

Who do I like most out of the Valis series? Well, I guess I like both Yuko and Lena. Which one is my absolute favorite? Well, neither of them are absolute, but like em both pretty much equally. happy

So I guess their both my favorites I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

Male Number of posts : 1050
Hobbies : Escape..
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 4:47 am

2 Valis fanart images I've found in pixiv.net today Very Happy
enjoy happy
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 6685687
VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 6679390
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilreiko.com/
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 6:47 am

long arms are long lol
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:49 pm

while I was browsing my collection of Valis pictures, I came across a strange picture for sword of Valis..

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 BgValis214

comparing it with this..

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 V336

so, the question: is that sword is Leethus in Valis 2 that Yuko was using? or is it Valis (in different shape again) ?? meh
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:52 pm

shadowblade and I used some images like those for the full leethus concept.
those were very useful Smile
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 4:36 pm

evilReiko wrote:
so, the question: is that sword is Leethus in Valis 2 that Yuko was using? or is it Valis (in different shape again) ?? meh

I really think it is an "upgraded" version of the Valis Sword that Yuko had gotten with the Turbo Duo/PC Engine version of her Hyper (AKA her Valis 2 armor) Suit. It is unknown (game-wise) how she got the sword and armor upgrades. If I could remember correctly, in SD Valis/Valis SYD, the spirit of Valia gives Yuko the upgrades, so it could possibly be assumed the same happened in the TD/PCE version (although why it is not shown, I don't know). I think the Japanese computer versions of Valis 2 gave a better explaination for the upgrades.

However, I think the design for the "Valis 2" sword could have been the inspiration for Leethus.
Back to top Go down
http://mvgaea.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 4:41 pm

That is most interesting, I never noticed that before. It is good that you guys figure this stuff out, and find good references and such.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

A pixel work made by a comrade, Chamat, from the "Spriters Academy" community, based on an artwork made for Valis V:

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Renavalis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm

Hm, the top of her head seems a little long, and her waist a bit thin, but other than that, it looks great.
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

i've feel honored... cheers
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:25 am

you got to be kidding me affraid affraid affraid eee eee eee
it looks like an official sprite from the game of Valis IV !!! Shocked
that's just... more than amazing!!!! eee eee chu Chu

Mega Man model T 10 wrote:
Hm, the top of her head seems a little long, and her waist a bit thin, but other than that, it looks great.

well... very minor mistakes doesn't count Razz
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

new Yuko image from pixiv.net Smile

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 7199540
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:52 pm

Now that's a nice picture! Shocked But what is that floating above her hands? Is that a handheld or something? It looks sort of like a gameboy, scratch that, almost exactly like a gameboy! But it's just a little bit different.

Not saying that's bad or anything, makes the pic more interesting, me like! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XYXZYZ
Ordinary Soldier
XYXZYZ

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 4:59 pm

She looks disappointed to have a HuCard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.jp
Shadow Blade
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:18 pm

Now that's a nice picture! Shocked But what is that floating above her hands?

It's the NEC's PC-Engine game console dude... in the beginning this console uses HuCARDS (as you can see in the image, the games are really like-credits cards and not cartridges such as Nintendo or Sega) The 4 Valis games (and the Valis collection) are available in this console on CD format using the TurboCD, an accesory for the console like the SegaCD.

The name for this console has changed in the US to Turbo Grafx-16 and the design changes too but, it's the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:35 pm

Ohhhhh, thanks for the info ShadowBlade, I didn't what that was, but it sure looked like a gameboy to me, I guess I don't know every game system in the world, just most of them. But that is interesting how the games looked like credit cards back then.
Back to top Go down
HeromanX
HeromanX

Male Number of posts : 181
Job : Legendary Bum
Hobbies : Gaming, Guild Leading
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:14 pm

evilReiko wrote:
while I was browsing my collection of Valis pictures, I came across a strange picture for sword of Valis..

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 BgValis214

Stepping back for a minute (because somehow I totally missed this post), I've got a slightly interesting theory to go on. Perhaps both swords are normally thin long swords - the Valis sword that we all know and love. However, when their greater power is unlocked, they grow in size to reflect that growth in power. Thus by the time we first see Leethus in Valis III, Glames has already had Leethus upgraded (as we well know that both swords are twins, the sword was quite possibly upgraded at the same time Yuko's was in Valis II, as the swords also achieved full power at the same time in Valis III). This would explain the connection between the two screenshots. It doesn't explain, though, why Valis returns to being a normal blade for the first half of Valis III and doesn't alter its appearance when reaching its full power. That's what strikes me as off with this theory.

However, it's hard to really get anything official set in stone because there were so many inconsistencies in the game's storyline. At some point, we should probably try and make an "official" storyline/timeline/universe for all this since it seems that no one can get it straight. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ch.net
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:14 pm

I guess that telenet just sufered a very bad supervision of the storyline
between games, the desings usually fall on the same team. surely in that time (we talk while ago and gaming was something not to be proud) the team desing could not be the same..

the styles somehow differ from game at game.. just a bit, but differs...
don't you think about it?
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:44 pm

Keisuke Nonohara wrote:
I guess that telenet just sufered a very bad supervision of the storyline
between games, the desings usually fall on the same team. surely in that time (we talk while ago and gaming was something not to be proud) the team desing could not be the same..

the styles somehow differ from game at game.. just a bit, but differs...
don't you think about it?

::Nods:: Besides the this version of the sword only exists in the TD/PCE version of Valis 2. It doesn't exist in the X68K/MSX2 versions of the game. (On the side note, Yuko's "Hyper Suit" in the Japanese computer versions is very different than the TD/PCE version).

Also, as I pointed out in another post, the gemstone of the Valis Sword seems to vary from game-to-game as well as in the various official boxart. It just seems like Telenet, Riot, or whomever just can't really decide what color of gemstone to stick with.
Back to top Go down
evilReiko
Dark Valis Soldier
evilReiko

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:46 am

HeromanX wrote:
Stepping back for a minute (because somehow I totally missed this post), I've got a slightly interesting theory to go on. Perhaps both swords are normally thin long swords - the Valis sword that we all know and love. However, when their greater power is unlocked, they grow in size to reflect that growth in power. Thus by the time we first see Leethus in Valis III, Glames has already had Leethus upgraded (as we well know that both swords are twins, the sword was quite possibly upgraded at the same time Yuko's was in Valis II, as the swords also achieved full power at the same time in Valis III). This would explain the connection between the two screenshots. It doesn't explain, though, why Valis returns to being a normal blade for the first half of Valis III and doesn't alter its appearance when reaching its full power. That's what strikes me as off with this theory.

It kindof makes sense too me.. somehow lol not a bad theory at all Smile
but I believe what iannafei and Keisuke said is right!

There is a business theory that says: "If you can't convince them, confuse them." - by Harry Truman. that's what Telenet depended on.. maybe meh
Back to top Go down
iannafei
iannafei

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

evilReiko wrote:
HeromanX wrote:

It kindof makes sense too me.. somehow lol not a bad theory at all Smile
but I believe what iannafei and Keisuke said is right!

Another thing I want to add is if the Swords are supposed to grow in size when they are at their full power, then why is Valis still the same size when the first wielder (Seanna Wink ) wield it, while Leethus is the size when its first wielder had it as it was when Glames had it? Would this mean that the first wielder of Leethus had the sword powered up, while Seanna didn't have her sword powered up? I frankly think Leethus always was a large blade, while Valis always was a thin one (although I don't know why it became large in the Turbo Duo/PC Engine CD version of Valis 2).

Quote :
There is a business theory that says: "If you can't convince them, confuse them." - by Harry Truman. that's what Telenet depended on.. maybe meh

XD

Good one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Keisuke Nonohara
Keisuke Nonohara

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:57 pm

well. thinking about the weilders...
think about the users...
a thin sword is more stylish and suited for women..

a broad sword is something that a man with a powerful body (not terminator like, please Laughing ) could handle..
but.. seems that this swords are magic.. so, the weight may not be a problem for the weilders...

think of it..

VALIS sword looks like a RAPIER or a LONG SWORD.. but a bit "thin"

and the LEETHUS look like the one that CLOUD STRIKE and SANOSUKE could use..... a ZAN BA TOU (cutting horse edge) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!   VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VALIS IS STILL ALIVE EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL HENTAI ASSAULT!
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next